Erica Enders - Page 6 - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > Trash Or Be Trashed

Trash Or Be Trashed Where the weak are killed and eaten!!!! Vulgar language and nudity may be enclosed!! NWS

Old 10-08-2013, 02:05 AM   #76
jim sciortino
Smoked Another SBC

Default Re: Erica Enders

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDYoungster View Post
I must be in the minority but I thinks shes pretty cute.
She is....
jim sciortino is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-08-2013, 02:33 AM   #77
Innovative225
Jesus built my hotrod
Smoked Another SBC

Both great drivers, but............

Cute!:

Not so cute

Innovative225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 03:37 AM   #78
cepx111
Former RJ instigator
Smoked Another SBC

Not only is Leah better looking than Erica she probably has more wallys than she does!
Old 10-08-2013, 03:44 AM   #79
L89
Rippin' Gears!
Smoked another BBC

Every one of you would eat her medium sized ass, on its dirtiest day!
L89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 03:48 AM   #80
JustinP
Smoked Another SBC

Pro Stock is the hardest class to win in and she has done it and will continue to do it more she can drive a prostock car a helluva lot better than any of you could drive your dicks into a wore out pussy atleast she is living her dream if she couldn't drive a fucking prostock car she wouldn't be in one or have a fucking sponsor for one. She has PROVED herself above and beyond and half of you bad mouthing her calling her names are prolly ones that are sitting at home fucking your goats in the backyard on sundays when she is doing what she loves. I bet 99.9% of you running your dick suckers couldn't even do a burnout in a pro stock car
JustinP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 04:04 AM   #81
Innovative225
Jesus built my hotrod
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinP View Post
Pro Stock is the hardest class to win in and she has done it and will continue to do it more she can drive a prostock car a helluva lot better than any of you could drive your dicks into a wore out pussy atleast she is living her dream if she couldn't drive a fucking prostock car she wouldn't be in one or have a fucking sponsor for one. She has PROVED herself above and beyond and half of you bad mouthing her calling her names are prolly ones that are sitting at home fucking your goats in the backyard on sundays when she is doing what she loves. I bet 99.9% of you running your dick suckers couldn't even do a burnout in a pro stock car
So what? So the fact we cant drive a PS car somehow makes her a beautiful goddess? Just face facts, she is a great PS driver, burns through a ton of sponsor money on her lavish lifestyle and is ugly. Simple.

By the way, you are a fuckwit.

Old 10-08-2013, 06:36 AM   #82
JustinP
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovative225 View Post
So what? So the fact we cant drive a PS car somehow makes her a beautiful goddess? Just face facts, she is a great PS driver, burns through a ton of sponsor money on her lavish lifestyle and is ugly. Simple.

By the way, you are a fuckwit.
Okay facts, She is a damn good prostock driver she brings great attention so the class because she is a female she isn't scared to get in that car and prove she can do what she loves and be successful at it she has had her ups and down but she has worked her ass off to do what she is doing she has great people behind her backing her with more support and help than you or any of these fucknuts in here will ever have, she has a huge fan base who respect her alot and she is great to each and every fan and person who comes her way, she don't get on here bashing anyone she is just a person who loves racing as much as we do and is able to make her dreams come true. I have been friends with ee for a good while now she has improved so much over the past couple years as a driver and as a person yea she has been upset over losing in the past who hasn't hell there isn't a person in NHRA who count match up to the number of times Greg Anderson got pissed off when he lost a round if you don't get upset about losing sometimes it means you don't have the heart for it or even care what happens but she has only been upset with herself not others, simple driver mistakes but she has improved alot in the past two years just the holeshot last weekend over Mike Edwards speaks on that, Erica has became the driver she needs to be and the media person she needs to be as well as the idle she is to alot of fans out there for what she does. She won some good races last year and finished well in the points and she won some races this year and due to sponsorship issues had to sit out a good many races but still had enough points to stay in the countdown and within 2 races she moved up to 4th in points for tenth, now if that is not a good damn driver and team I don't know what is, Pro Stock is the HARDEST class to compete in over all and she is having success more than any of you dipshits could even dream of having. 3 races to go she is in 5th in points with still a shot at winning this championship she may win and she may not but I promise you one thing she will finish better than any of you keyboard racers will and finish better than where she started at the begining of the countdown because she is a great driver well proven of her ability to drive and dave is a badass crewchief and gives her a great car. Ones of you who stoop so low calling her names just shows what kind of class you have and what type of person you are, all because your jealous she is getting her some tv time while your having to watch her get it instead of you being in the spotlight think you have to revert to name calling and cute little jokes. I promise you one thing ee could really care less about the spotlight and the tv time when it comes to racing she would rather have the chance to be out there racing and doing what she loved and having a shot at winning much more than worry about tv time she has passion she has heart and she has been doing this since she was s kid and has never given up on her dreams and she is writing her own history book. It is funny to watch you fucks call her names cause I bet you would nut in your pants just to sniff the seat of the prostock car she sits in LMAO but this is nothing but expected from abunch of dreamers in here trying to badmouth and cut people down all because they are being successful in life and doing something you wish you could do!! Regardless erica finishes 1rst or last her friends and family will always support her in racing because she is real about it versus alot of those FAKES in nhra these days.
Old 10-08-2013, 06:40 AM   #83
Innovative225
Jesus built my hotrod
Smoked Another SBC

Im not reading that ^^^^^^^

You suck cock.

Old 10-08-2013, 06:48 AM   #84
cepx111
Former RJ instigator
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Okay facts, She is a damn good prostock driver she brings great attention so the class because she is a female she isn't scared to get in that car and prove she can do what she loves and be successful at it she has had her ups and down but she has worked her ass off to do what she is doing she has great people behind her backing her with more support and help than you or any of these fucknuts in here will ever have, she has a huge fan base who respect her alot and she is great to each and every fan and person who comes her way, she don't get on here bashing anyone she is just a person who loves racing as much as we do and is able to make her dreams come true. I have been friends with ee for a good while now she has improved so much over the past couple years as a driver and as a person yea she has been upset over losing in the past who hasn't hell there isn't a person in NHRA who count match up to the number of times Greg Anderson got pissed off when he lost a round if you don't get upset about losing sometimes it means you don't have the heart for it or even care what happens but she has only been upset with herself not others, simple driver mistakes but she has improved alot in the past two years just the holeshot last weekend over Mike Edwards speaks on that, Erica has became the driver she needs to be and the media person she needs to be as well as the idle she is to alot of fans out there for what she does. She won some good races last year and finished well in the points and she won some races this year and due to sponsorship issues had to sit out a good many races but still had enough points to stay in the countdown and within 2 races she moved up to 4th in points for tenth, now if that is not a good damn driver and team I don't know what is, Pro Stock is the HARDEST class to compete in over all and she is having success more than any of you dipshits could even dream of having. 3 races to go she is in 5th in points with still a shot at winning this championship she may win and she may not but I promise you one thing she will finish better than any of you keyboard racers will and finish better than where she started at the begining of the countdown because she is a great driver well proven of her ability to drive and dave is a badass crewchief and gives her a great car. Ones of you who stoop so low calling her names just shows what kind of class you have and what type of person you are, all because your jealous she is getting her some tv time while your having to watch her get it instead of you being in the spotlight think you have to revert to name calling and cute little jokes. I promise you one thing ee could really care less about the spotlight and the tv time when it comes to racing she would rather have the chance to be out there racing and doing what she loved and having a shot at winning much more than worry about tv time she has passion she has heart and she has been doing this since she was s kid and has never given up on her dreams and she is writing her own history book. It is funny to watch you fucks call her names cause I bet you would nut in your pants just to sniff the seat of the prostock car she sits in LMAO but this is nothing but expected from abunch of dreamers in here trying to badmouth and cut people down all because they are being successful in life and doing something you wish you could do!! Regardless erica finishes 1rst or last her friends and family will always support her in racing because she is real about it versus alot of those FAKES in nhra these days.
Note to self: must put JustinP on ignore list.
Old 10-08-2013, 06:56 AM   #85
chubod
Smoked another BBC

Quote:

I read to the part where you said you are good friends with EE, did you mean stalker?
chubod is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 06:56 AM   #86
Bowtie 406
Patron Saint of Liars
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Man... dat is one long persuasive paragraph.

Bowtie 406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 07:03 AM   #87
JustinP
Smoked Another SBC

Just for the jealous haters if you missed that holeshot win a week ago here don't want you to miss it again...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qQo-...OAKRll9Lj3BTbI
Old 10-08-2013, 07:04 AM   #88
Innovative225
Jesus built my hotrod
Smoked Another SBC

Not a jealous hater, just reckon she is ugly. Whats the problem with that?

Old 10-08-2013, 07:06 AM   #89
JustinP
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovative225 View Post
Not a jealous hater, just reckon she is ugly. Whats the problem with that?
You may be blind lets see your ole lady we will compare
Old 10-08-2013, 07:13 AM   #90
Innovative225
Jesus built my hotrod
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
You may be blind lets see your ole lady we will compare
So its "cant say EE is ugly unless you drive a PS car and have a hot wife as well" now?

You EE clithuggers sure make me laugh.........

BTW, my wife is ugly too. Shitty personality as well. But what ya gunna do????