Vicious: Blacks pummel white child on bus - Page 13 - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > The Political Corner

The Political Corner We will hash out political, religious and current events in this section.... Keep it constructive when posting!!

Old 08-06-2013, 06:09 PM   #181
O.C White
Smoked Another SBC

Default Re: Vicious: Blacks pummel white child on bus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21BoyzRacing View Post
So Fabio comes into this thread and goods on a "nigger calling tirade" and there's no objection. Carlos essentially pats his on the back.....Source is mute.....N-40 doesn't utter a word....and all life is good! Damn, what a day!! What a great YB day!!!
At least the sack of shit said he wasn't really a man of god but I don't believe it. I think all that talk of him needing to get on his knees now and fucking beg for forgiveness because he knows there will be flames and damnation in his future.

You don't have to worry the sack of shit will be in the pews this Sunday praying like hell a lightning bolt doesn't strike his ass dead.
Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army"

Moral professionalism at its finest.
Mathew 5:9

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckylogger View Post
You ornry bastard
Quote:
Be wary of the man who encourages an action who he himself incurs no risk

O.C White is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-06-2013, 06:14 PM   #182
CUT
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom396 View Post
Seems a shame that there is such a laser focus on this being a racial issue. I didn't see it that way. Take care. Tom Worthington
only the true idiots have done that and you can by their replys
CUT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 06:17 PM   #183
21BoyzRacing
Kickin/Screamin...U Dig
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.C White View Post
At least the sack of shit said he wasn't really a man of god but I don't believe it. I think all that talk of him needing to get on his knees now and fucking beg for forgiveness because he knows there will be flames and damnation in his future.

You don't have to worry the sack of shit will be in the pews this Sunday praying like hell a lightning bolt doesn't strike his ass dead.
I keep reading how people don't have time for childish behavior or how the hood mentality is the root to all the world's woes but I just keep seeing the same 4 or 5 people doing the same childish things and no one here lives in the projects. Hmmm!!!!
21BoyzRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 06:21 PM   #184
G-Code
4 legs good, 2 legs bad
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
I keep reading how people don't have time for childish behavior or how the hood mentality is the root to all the world's woes but I just keep seeing the same 4 or 5 people doing the same childish things and no one here lives in the projects. Hmmm!!!!

Guttersnipes do what guttersnipes do.

and the "birds of a feather" thing.

Jon

58.3% of Statistics are made up.

Irony is wasted on the stupid.
G-Code is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 06:21 PM   #185
G-Code
4 legs good, 2 legs bad
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Code View Post

so I wouldn't have a problem with this one bit.

Old 08-06-2013, 06:23 PM   #186
Sponge Bob
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.C White View Post

i have a differing opinion, there's no way a man of that kind of rage is a man of god. i personally believe that it was a front, could be wrong but don't think so. christians aren't perfect by any means, but that guy makes no attempt to cover up anything he just lets the evil fly at will. guy seems to be in a very dark place and those are the dangerous ones.

Sponge Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 06:34 PM   #187
.gearhead.
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
The old saying is true. Ignorance is bliss.

Nature gave stupid people a genetic gift that prevents them from recognizing their own stupidity.
.gearhead. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 07:16 PM   #188
O.C White
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sponge Bob View Post
i have a differing opinion, there's no way a man of that kind of rage is a man of god. i personally believe that it was a front, could be wrong but don't think so. christians aren't perfect by any means, but that guy makes no attempt to cover up anything he just lets the evil fly at will. guy seems to be in a very dark place and those are the dangerous ones.
I've seen a whole lot of guys that thought they were in darkness only to be brought to the light. They either walk out under their own power, or get carried out under a sheet.
Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army"

Moral professionalism at its finest.
Mathew 5:9

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckylogger View Post
You ornry bastard
Quote:
Be wary of the man who encourages an action who he himself incurs no risk

O.C White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:08 PM   #189
thesource
T5 & T56 building fool
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
So Fabio comes into this thread and goods on a "nigger calling tirade" and there's no objection. Carlos essentially pats his on the back.....Source is mute.....N-40 doesn't utter a word....and all life is good! Damn, what a day!! What a great YB day!!!
I'm not mute about shit. I said I don't have a problem with it other than the use of the wordage in the title specifying niggers. If someone wants to start a thread about crackas and I believe they have, how is that not just as offensive? Are you calling anyone out over it? Have you ever publicly called Beamer out for using cracka? Has any black member publicly called out Beamer for using the term?

I wouldn't say life is good because someone chose to start a thread about nigger jokes. I would say life is fair because that person has the right to if they so choose just like a person has the right to start a cracka or wetback jokes thread. If you don't approve of it, leave or just don't waste your time in the thread.

I've already said I think race jokes are funny but not just the ones limited to black folks.

I've always gotten a kick on how black dudes, especially in groups, will cut up, call each other names, cut each other down, make fun of white people and shall I steal your term "life is good" but the minute a white dude attempts to make fun of blacks in return, mother fucker better have some comfortable running shoes because his ass is going get chased down and the shit beaten out of him if caught.

Last edited by thesource; 08-06-2013 at 08:13 PM.
thesource is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:37 PM   #190
G-Code
4 legs good, 2 legs bad
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesource View Post
I've always gotten a kick on how black dudes, especially in groups, will cut up, call each other names, cut each other down, make fun of white people and shall I steal your term "life is good" but the minute a white dude attempts to make fun of blacks in return, mother fucker better have some comfortable running shoes because his ass is going get chased down and the shit beaten out of him if caught.
I don't make make "black" jokes or "white" jokes, don't much make "gay" jokes either. If I did make "white" jokes or "gay" jokes I don't think I'd feel entitled to make them and think they should accept it from me. Why do you feel you can make jokes of others and they should accept it? You think you can make Mexican jokes or gay jokes and they should just laugh? Or jokes about women that they tell to each other? That's a strange sense of entitlement you have.

Old 08-06-2013, 08:46 PM   #191
thesource
T5 & T56 building fool
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
I don't make make "black" jokes or "white" jokes, don't much make "gay" jokes either. If I did make "white" jokes or "gay" jokes I don't think I'd feel entitled to make them and think they should accept it from me. Why do you feel you can make jokes of others and they should accept it? You think you can make Mexican jokes or gay jokes and they should just laugh? Or jokes about women that they tell to each other? That's a strange sense of entitlement you have.
I don't take myself as serious as some of you apparently do. I can actually laugh at the goofy ass shit white people do when pointed out by another race. Some of the best cut downs I have ever heard about whites came from a black person's mouth and it was so good, even myself, who's rarely short of words had no come back. When the roles were flipped and they have been especially when I was a kid riding on a school bus full of black kids, things got tense real fast. Its all fun and games when the brothas had the upper hand but when cracka cuts their asses down to size, now all of the sudden shit gets personal. I learned along time ago, black jokes and momma jokes are a sure fire way to piss black people off when coming from a white guy.

No where did I say I was entitled to anything. No where did I say they should accept it but if they are going to participate in the joking, don't be surprised when that same shit pops in your face. I didn't offer any black or mexican or even gay jokes in those threads. I did mention a white joke in one of the threads but I don't think the thread got any traction. If the thread and its content is offensive to you, stay out of it. How much simpler is it?
thesource is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:51 PM   #192
LosLS2
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Are you serious? Racial humor is funny because it's usually full of stereotypes that are stereotypes because they are true. Many a comedian has made a career of it. I think that a lot of white people's problem is this liberal hypersensitivity to political correctness. Could you have a show like All in the Family now a days (without it being a cartoon)?

Last edited by LosLS2; 08-06-2013 at 08:52 PM.
LosLS2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 11:06 PM   #193
21BoyzRacing
Kickin/Screamin...U Dig
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
I'm not mute about shit. I said I don't have a problem with it other than the use of the wordage in the title specifying niggers. If someone wants to start a thread about crackas and I believe they have, how is that not just as offensive? Are you calling anyone out over it? Have you ever publicly called Beamer out for using cracka? Has any black member publicly called out Beamer for using the term?

I wouldn't say life is good because someone chose to start a thread about nigger jokes. I would say life is fair because that person has the right to if they so choose just like a person has the right to start a cracka or wetback jokes thread. If you don't approve of it, leave or just don't waste your time in the thread.

I've already said I think race jokes are funny but not just the ones limited to black folks.

Here's what I would like you to do.........show me a thread where a black guy in this section has gone on a racially-laced tirade like Fabio, Mule, Vega, The Ars, Sgracing, etc? Here, I'll help you! Me, Zeke, Carl, Triple, CUT, Mr High, G-Code, Chutes, etc.........How many have you EVER seen go on a racially-laced tirade as it relates to ANYTHING done by someone of the opposite race?

I sat down in Zeke's garage and talked life and racing and not ONCE did either of us ever have a negative comment to make about white people. I've had phone conversations with Carl, Triple and Beamer, and despite what YOU want to think to a man, not one of them EVER said anything negative about white people. If you think we sit around talking about white people, you are SADLY mistaken! There are more things in this world to worry about than the plight of the white man.
21BoyzRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 11:14 PM   #194
N2Ojunkie
Smoked Another SBC

This thread is more proof that people will type shit on a message board that I guarantee they wouldn't say to a persons face.

I couldn't even imagine typing some of the shit I read here let alone say it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondo92 View Post
When I was about 13 I zipped my ball sac up and the old grandma neighbor lady helped me. I was one cooperative gracious mother fucker..
“How dismal it is to see present day Americans yearning for the very orthodoxy that their country was founded to escape.”
Christopher Hitchens

http://www.forcedinductionforums.com
N2Ojunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 11:29 PM   #195
CUT
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Hey don't worry CUT, you keep fucking people's wives .
done with that got my degree and hauled ass

Last edited by CUT; 08-06-2013 at 11:31 PM.
CUT is offline   Reply With Quote