Treyvon/Zimmerman Did The Jury Get It Right - Page 3 - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > Trash Or Be Trashed

Trash Or Be Trashed Where the weak are killed and eaten!!!! Vulgar language and nudity may be enclosed!! NWS

View Poll Results: Is the verdict correct in your opinion & why
Yes 500 94.70%
No 15 2.84%
On the fence & not sure 11 2.08%
All the above 2 0.38%
Voters: 528. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2013, 07:55 AM   #31
Bigtime
Confused Racer
Smoked Another SBC
 
Bigtime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Plymouth Meeting, PA
Posts: 19,905
Default Re: Treyvon/Zimmerman Did The Jury Get It Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by 428RR View Post
I don't know why people keep overlooking this and as one person said if he didnt have a gun Zim would've stayed in the truck or car. I use to carry a gun until I thought one day if I pulled this gun on someone I better use it because if not this person going to really kick my ass if I don't shoot or he could have a gun and shoot back. If I don't pull it out there might not be any trouble, we both go home or either go to jail. I wonder what really happen that night. I have my thoughts what happen and it's nothing like what everyone said
Wrong, how do you know if he would have stayed in the car if he wasn`t packing?

Why does everybody overlook Martin came back to find zim from the girls testimony?
Bigtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-16-2013, 07:58 AM   #32
Bigtime
Confused Racer
Smoked Another SBC
 
Bigtime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Plymouth Meeting, PA
Posts: 19,905
Default Re: Treyvon/Zimmerman Did The Jury Get It Right

Wait till Martin's girl finally tells the whole truth..... I believe she's the one who provoked Martin to go beat up the cracker that's why she didn't go to the funeral or wanted to get involved
Bigtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:04 AM   #33
JimL
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
JimL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,957
Default Re: Treyvon/Zimmerman Did The Jury Get It Right

The dispatcher also told Zimmerman to keep an eye on him. So when he lost sight of him, isn't that when he got our of his truck?
JimL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:15 AM   #34
428RR
Member
Pullin gears
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: around the block
Posts: 511
Default Re: Treyvon/Zimmerman Did The Jury Get It Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtime View Post
Wrong, how do you know if he would have stayed in the car if he wasn`t packing?

Why does everybody overlook Martin came back to find zim from the girls testimony?
I don't know if he would or wouldnt I'm just telling you how I feel. Zim isn't a fighter his gun is his back up. Its kinda like two guys getting to a fight one dude is scared then the scared guys gets 2 or 3 friend on his side now he's a new man. Common sense!
428RR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:17 AM   #35
66SatBB
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
66SatBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Levittown,PA
Posts: 3,831
Default Re: Treyvon/Zimmerman Did The Jury Get It Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovative225 View Post
No. Not because of any race issues, but imagine what the world would be like if there were no consequences for killing someone who attacked you without a weapon.
Imagine you get in a fight in a bar, you start winning the fight and get on top, the other guy pulls a gun, he knows he cant go to jail as you are beating on him, he shoots you dead, no consequences.
I dont think this Zimmerman dude should have been given a life sentence for murder, but he went too far and killed an unarmed guy, he should face some sort of punishment otherwise we may as well just go back to the same basic rules as the wild west, with people shooting anyone who looks at them sideways.
Justice is suppose to be BLIND, RACE is the only reason you would find Zimmerman Guilty. What your saying is that if someone decides to start beating you you should just take it and if you happen to get beat to death it ok and maybe we will punish the guy that beat you to death. You are aloud to protect yourself Zimmerman did just that, Also He was screaming for help yet no one would do anything leaving the man with few options continue getting beat or shoot him. You may not like the facts that Media and Prosecution presented but you were not on the jury. and they alos did not present ALL of the Facts. If we start second guessing the jury verdicts then no one will want to be on the jury and if they start voting based on how they feel instead of the facts presented then we have no justice. Also in the Wild West You are right you could just shoot someone for looking at you sideways but then you going in front of a jury if not getting shot yourself and probably get Hung for doing it. No one is saying you should be able to shoot anyone you want and that is not what happened. Lo listened to the saturated Media about a poor little innocent black boy who as doing nothing wrong and some White guy looking to kill a Black saw him stalked him and shot him, That story is the farthest thing from the truth. Maybe if Tryvon had been arrested the day before for BEATING the Bus driver this wouldn't have happened.
66SatBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:25 AM   #36
547beast
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
547beast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Northern NSW
Posts: 1,894
Default Re: Treyvon/Zimmerman Did The Jury Get It Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovative225 View Post
But if I had been following that guy all around the bar trying to intimidate him and he finally said enough is enough and started bashing me, wouldnt you say I brought some of that on myself? Is that reason enough to just shoot the guy dead?

No fucking idea.

You have been sucked in by the media bullshit. The FACTS say that that Zim was doing his duty as a neighbourhood watchman by trying to identify a man that fitted the description of previous perpetrators in his area that were robbing houses. He knew (from previous experience) that by calling the police alone that there was little chance of an arrest let alone a conviction because of the poor response time of said police. The guy (trayvon) could have used common sense and decency when approached, but instead started a fight with an armed man.

How you can stand for such a worthless piece of shit baffles me.

I know that guns scare you, but if you had one.....And you were in a position where you thought that you could immanently be killed.....Would you lay back and die?
547beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:25 AM   #37
66SatBB
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
66SatBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Levittown,PA
Posts: 3,831
Default Re: Treyvon/Zimmerman Did The Jury Get It Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKoupe1 View Post
No, he was told to stay in is car and NOT to follow! He took it upon himself, and bla bla bla he was getting beat, so he shot him! Maybe he should of stayed in his car! And NOT follow him like he was told.
You Should get you facts straight before you speak. Not true , Also he never confronted Tryvon He lost sight of him and started heading back to his car that's when Tryvon confronted him and proceeded to start beating him, Following someone is not provoking them also he wasn't just walking down the sie walk he was walking up close to the houses that why Zimmerman started following him Guess you missed some of those facts.
66SatBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:29 AM   #38
adn406
Senior Member
Smoked Another SBC
 
adn406's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: pittsburgh, pa
Posts: 6,461
Default Re: Treyvon/Zimmerman Did The Jury Get It Right

Simple case of self defense, and civil rights violations. they really violated Zimmerman's rights.
__________________
Pump Gas, N/A, 3364lbs, 10.73ET, 126.02 MPH 1/4 mile


“Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”
― Thomas Edison

Thanks to:
Cadamore Racing Engines, Killer head porter
Auto Shack Transmissions, I haven't broken that tranny YET!! (724-840-6933)
JK Custom Fabrication, Nice welds on a great Roll Cage (724-809-4264)
adn406 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:40 AM   #39
10.5 Dave
TRT
Smoked Another SBC
 
10.5 Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Central Ohio
Posts: 18,133
Default Re: Treyvon/Zimmerman Did The Jury Get It Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian261 View Post
I am a believer in the law that we as people vote on and create! I think George did something wrong by getting out of his car and following him when they told him not to but I dont think he broke the law and I absolutely think he was defending himself......when Treyvon was on the phone with Jeantel and he said a creepy ass cracker was following him ,she probably told him to kick his ass and thought he was gonna be mister baddass......only problem was he didnt have a gun! You never know who is carrying a gun....
You should have paid attention to trial testimony.
10.5 Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:42 AM   #40
Innovative225
Stoneyv is an imbecile
Smoked Another SBC
 
Innovative225's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 9,653
Default Re: Treyvon/Zimmerman Did The Jury Get It Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by 547beast View Post
No fucking idea.

You have been sucked in by the media bullshit. The FACTS say that that Zim was doing his duty as a neighbourhood watchman by trying to identify a man that fitted the description of previous perpetrators in his area that were robbing houses. He knew (from previous experience) that by calling the police alone that there was little chance of an arrest let alone a conviction because of the poor response time of said police. The guy (trayvon) could have used common sense and decency when approached, but instead started a fight with an armed man.

How you can stand for such a worthless piece of shit baffles me.

I know that guns scare you, but if you had one.....And you were in a position where you thought that you could immanently be killed.....Would you lay back and die?
Fuck off idiot, go shoot some rabbits with your .22.

I ain't standing up for the nigger at all. He deserved to go to jail for beating the white guy, but the white guy put himself into a situation he couldn't handle, then like a pussy he pulls out his big gun to bail himself out. My hero. Why didn't he fight back instead of being a pussy with a gun. Maybe he should have stayed at home with his slippers on and sipped some tea. Maybe the nigger should have stayed at home and smoked some crack.

Last edited by Innovative225; 07-16-2013 at 08:46 AM.
Innovative225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:43 AM   #41
10.5 Dave
TRT
Smoked Another SBC
 
10.5 Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Central Ohio
Posts: 18,133
Default Re: Treyvon/Zimmerman Did The Jury Get It Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Lutz View Post
To me this is what 100% said it was self defense. He neutralized the situation with a single center mass shot and never fired again, if he shot him 2,3,4,5 or 15 times then its no longer self defense.
I don't see the amount of shots having anything to do with self defense.........Cops empty their magazine so a civilian should be able to also.
10.5 Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:46 AM   #42
10.5 Dave
TRT
Smoked Another SBC
 
10.5 Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Central Ohio
Posts: 18,133
Default Re: Treyvon/Zimmerman Did The Jury Get It Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKoupe1 View Post
No, he was told to stay in is car and NOT to follow! He took it upon himself, and bla bla bla he was getting beat, so he shot him! Maybe he should of stayed in his car! And NOT follow him like he was told.
You should have paid attention to testimony........what you typed is completely false
10.5 Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:47 AM   #43
547beast
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
547beast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Northern NSW
Posts: 1,894
Default Re: Treyvon/Zimmerman Did The Jury Get It Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovative225 View Post
Fuck off idiot, go shoot some rabbits with your .22.

LOL. I expected a much grander response from you.











Seriously though......Can you at least see where I'm coming from?
547beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:49 AM   #44
willisonTfosdik
DamCoonass
Smoked Another SBC
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The hills of TN
Posts: 6,412
Default Re: Treyvon/Zimmerman Did The Jury Get It Right

Yawn.
__________________
If Smokey had worked for NASA we'da been on the moon in 1960............. Humpy Wheeler

__________________________________________________ ________
R.I.P Coops

We miss ya

willisonTfosdik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:51 AM   #45
Innovative225
Stoneyv is an imbecile
Smoked Another SBC
 
Innovative225's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 9,653
Default Re: Treyvon/Zimmerman Did The Jury Get It Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by 547beast View Post
LOL. I expected a much grander response from you.











Seriously though......Can you at least see where I'm coming from?
Nope. White guy wants to be tough guy pseudo cop. Follows and creeps out unstable nigger. Bites off more than he can chew, kills nigger with his big gun when the going gets a bit too tough. The nigger paid for his bad decision with his life. The white guy didn't pay for his bad decision at all. The white guy could have reported the nigger and gone home, but no, he got out of his car, what did he think the crazy nigger was going to do, make him a sandwich?
Innovative225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Resources saved on this page: MySQL 3.28%
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Yellow Bullet LLC