RIP FLIP (Tyler Priddy) - Page 16 - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > Trash Or Be Trashed

Trash Or Be Trashed Where the weak are killed and eaten!!!! Vulgar language and nudity may be enclosed!! NWS

Old 06-25-2013, 10:16 AM   #226
phantomracer
having fun
Smoked Another SBC

Default Re: RIP FLIP (Tyler Priddy)

im wondering if this thread needs a true to the heart spin off thread--maybe for depression

justa thread to say--good morning guys---we are all still here and its a dam good day to be alive!

phantomracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2013, 10:24 AM   #227
sleeper409
Smoked another BBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomracer View Post
im wondering if this thread needs a true to the heart spin off thread--maybe for depression

justa thread to say--good morning guys---we are all still here and its a dam good day to be alive!
I believe there was one about a week ago.

SHOW CARS ARE FOR PUSSIES
sleeper409 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 12:01 PM   #228
littlemoney
Smoked another BBC

First off I want to say RIP to Flip. I met him one time and he was a cool guy.

Next, there are a couple of post that say man up, dont be a pussy, close the thread. Well I for one have learned a lot from this thread! Turbo and dan, thank you for the insight! When I was in Law Enforcement, I had to take the MHMR course. Even though it was a week long, no where did they teach us the insight of how y'all truly felt. It was all doctors views and professors ideas. This thread has helped me have more understanding. Last June on Fathers day, I lost a really close friend to suicide, he was my mentor. It was really had to cope with, well 2 weeks later another really close friend of mine, shot himself. I asked myself, how could they do this to their family and take the coward way out. I did not have an answer.

Well after reading this thread, it has actually given me a lot of answers. Both would have looked inward instead of looking for help outward. I just wished I would have seen some signs of it, because i would have let them confide in me with anything, no matter how bad it was.
Originally Posted by overkill69 View Post
The 18/71 is designed to take advantage of the rulebook. The c rotor is why you need a rulebook in the first place.
littlemoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 12:28 PM   #229
toms78bu
Smoked Another SBC

[QUOTE=2ndfastest;11666172]
Quote:
Originally Posted by murd450 View Post
This^^^^ shit gets bad , the thoughts come . When there is no one to turn to or even a place you feel safe to go . When there is no one who will listen even though you sit and listen to every one else .

Even sometimes when people are listening they are not listening, not really. They don't hear the crys or your demons yelling. It's sad to think that people who you are sooooo close to may really be a world apart. It is braver to pull up the chair and really listen to someone who is struggling and be there for them than it is to yell coward when they have exhausted their breath asking for a minute of your time.

Been there. Been so close to rock bottom and felt like giving up. Found out people don't really wanna hear it, they just change the subject like they never even heard you. I learned to keep it all in. You feel ashamed and weak and you don't want people to know, and when you finally start to open up, you find out you might as well talk to a wall. It can be very hard to climb out of.
Old 06-25-2013, 12:29 PM   #230
phantomracer
having fun
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeper409 View Post
I believe there was one about a week ago.

im not talkin about some overly religious jesus thread...

just a thread to say hello,lifes good-thanks for being around

phantomracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 12:29 PM   #231
toms78bu
Smoked Another SBC

RIP Flip and my thoughts and prayers to the family and friends who miss him dearly.
Old 06-25-2013, 12:39 PM   #232
INVISIBLEZ
Pullin gears

[QUOTE=toms78bu;11818670]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndfastest View Post

Been there. Been so close to rock bottom and felt like giving up. Found out people don't really wanna hear it, they just change the subject like they never even heard you. I learned to keep it all in. You feel ashamed and weak and you don't want people to know, and when you finally start to open up, you find out you might as well talk to a wall. It can be very hard to climb out of.

^^^^this. You hit the nail on the head. You have friends say give me a call if you need to talk. Talking or calling someone is the last thing you want to do. When down you feel as if no matter who you talk to or what is said nothing will change it. I've made some changes lately, but I'll be damned if for a few weeks I felt great, then the fucking monkey jumps back on. I just try to stay busy, and away from the house.
INVISIBLEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 12:45 PM   #233
toms78bu
Smoked Another SBC

[QUOTE=INVISIBLEZ;11818727]
Quote:
Originally Posted by toms78bu View Post

^^^^this. You hit the nail on the head. You have friends say give me a call if you need to talk. Talking or calling someone is the last thing you want to do. When down you feel as if no matter who you talk to or what is said nothing will change it. I've made some changes lately, but I'll be damned if for a few weeks I felt great, then the fucking monkey jumps back on. I just try to stay busy, and away from the house.

There are going to be good days and bad days. I do my best to get through the bad ones, and always hope tomorrow will be a better day. I just know I can't give up, ever, but there are definately days I'd rather skip.
Old 06-25-2013, 01:47 PM   #234
moparchild
Pre-Staged

All you assholes out there thats saying he's selfesh and chicken shit,f--k R.I.P and all the other bullshit sayings ur putting out there i dont guess you have ever been there...I myself have been struggling with depression for a few years now and its no damn fun.you feel alone even if other people,friends,family are around and you feel like the weight of the world is on your shoulders,weather it be relationships,money problems or just life in general some people have a hard time dealing with it.I had a friend of mine shoot his self about 3 months ago and i had just seen him a week or two before and he seemed just fine to me so you never know whats going on in somebodys mind or what they are going trough...If it wasnt for my mom and son who knows i might outta here right now...So before you assholes go running off at the mouth maybe you should have to go thru it first and see how depression can screw you up before you run your damn mouth about it..... R.I.P Flip
moparchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 02:37 PM   #235
turbofreek
your mamas ride home
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:

Yup that to. Most change the subject or listen with water ears.

I tried to confide with my oldest closest friend a few weeks ago. He just said shake it off. You got a great life your fine. I just looked at him and thought to myself, "I pity your answer if I decided to cancel tomorrow on me". He just didn't even attempt to reach me. I just don't understand why people are so scared to not open up and be "real" about life or feelings. My wife tries bless her heart but she can't comprehend my struggle. Doctors don't care or know what's going on. They get paid and move on to the next payment patient. Scribe some meds they get a kick back from and wait for your return with payment. Not exactly a good confidence builder for me and I'm sure many others. My struggle is just that myne. I'm willing to talk to anybody that needs to talk. I've seen it all. I've heard most of it all. Drop me a line if anybody needs a way to cope. I'm all heart and I live this...every day. Just look at this thread and you can see. People do care even for strangers they don't know.

Asa allah malekim
Peace be with you
Old 06-25-2013, 02:48 PM   #236
dan schoneck
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYTURN View Post
maybe you should start a new thread that title "im a big pussy"

close the thread outta respect
You seem to be the only one with a hurt pussy or should i say (CUNT) in here... Move along bitch, no one is disrepecting flip or Depression.. Dont like this thread dont read it and if you didnt hear me the first time (NOT A SINGLE THREAD GETS CLOSED ON YELLOWBULLET) its not fucking even possible.

Also Wanted 2005-2006 Ford GT Supercar parts Buy sell Trade

dan schoneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 02:49 PM   #237
Paulie9fingers
Gettin' tired of the shit
Smoked Another SBC

All right, I know some of you guys don't feel so great about life from time to time but that's no reason to neglect proper "quoting" skills, some of yall are some non-quotin' mother fuckers.
Old 06-25-2013, 02:59 PM   #238
Paulie9fingers
Gettin' tired of the shit
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycomputerhatesme View Post
why does everyone keep bringing up talking to someone as if it's an answer? I dont know what the answer is and agree this is a real issue but most people dont understand what your going through, the only ones that do are the ones who have gone through the same thing but there is still no answer, just an I been there witch is no real help. Its not like you just need a hug its a whole mental mind fuck. I dont have answer just throwing out an observation.
I don't think people are saying just to talk to them. I think it's more like pay attention to the signs and try to steer them in a more productive direction, keeping them involved in something and eventually getting them the help they need.

Plus even talking is a start and a great alternative to ignoring them because you think they've been "acting like an asshole" lately.
Old 06-25-2013, 04:35 PM   #239
redline
Smoked another BBC

Quote:

Most people IMO don't want to hear it because they don't really understand it.

redline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 04:52 PM   #240
1slow5o
Pullin gears

R.I.P a sad sad day
1slow5o is offline   Reply With Quote