CALLING OUT EVERYONE ON 275/28s!!!! $10,000 to Win June 15th-16th Farmington Dragway - Page 2 - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > Trash Or Be Trashed

Trash Or Be Trashed Where the weak are killed and eaten!!!! Vulgar language and nudity may be enclosed!! NWS

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2013, 10:49 AM   #16
aspsrt05
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
aspsrt05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,424
Default Re: CALLING OUT EVERYONE ON 275/28s!!!! $10,000 to Win June 15th-16th Farmington Drag

Quote:
Originally Posted by valveangle View Post
No 25mph winds and it misted rain for maybe 2 minutes!!!!
Just so this isnt 10 pages of this nonsense, I was in staging lanes lining up the matchups as the wind was blowing harder and harder and felt drops of rain, when I got back in the tower they reported to us rain was starting to drizzle as we were prepping for the semi finals...when they said it was picking up especially on top end the track owner said we should call it and I agreed cause racer's safety is top priority with us and we were not gonna take the chance of someone wrecking and getting hurt...I made the announcement over the speakers, I met with the racers at the bottom of the tower and apologized (there is no one there that wants to see the races get completed more than me) and we split the remaining pot money ($5000 counting winners pot, r/u, and semis split 4 ways-$1250) plus paid out all the bounties and everything like we always do...if you want to put the blame on anyone go ahead and blame me but I stand by the decision made...Id rather race another day than take the chance
__________________
2011 Ford Mustang GT-6.97 @ 100mph (v3, TDS Tune, Circle D Converter, Daily Driven)

BIG #'s on a graph dont mean shit,
its the smaller one on the slip

Stamper/Buff Productions
First radial track to the 4.0s on 315s!!!!!!
aspsrt05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-08-2013, 11:57 AM   #17
aspsrt05
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
aspsrt05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,424
Default Re: CALLING OUT EVERYONE ON 275/28s!!!! $10,000 to Win June 15th-16th Farmington Drag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n62yz7Jeb98 Sam Vincent isnt scared of any twin turbo cars!!!!
__________________
2011 Ford Mustang GT-6.97 @ 100mph (v3, TDS Tune, Circle D Converter, Daily Driven)

BIG #'s on a graph dont mean shit,
its the smaller one on the slip

Stamper/Buff Productions
First radial track to the 4.0s on 315s!!!!!!
aspsrt05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:26 PM   #18
Junbug's Wagon
Member
Pullin gears
 
Junbug's Wagon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Kannapolis,NC
Posts: 835
Default Re: CALLING OUT EVERYONE ON 275/28s!!!! $10,000 to Win June 15th-16th Farmington Drag

Quote:
Originally Posted by valveangle View Post
No 25mph winds and it misted rain for maybe 2 minutes!!!!
You mean you actually went to another race track besides Mooresville ? How many times did you stop and fill up the 4 wheeler on the way there?
__________________
Carolina Head-up Racing Association
Mooresville Dragway
Junbug's Wagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:47 PM   #19
valveangle
Junior Member
Spooled up
 
valveangle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Sweet Carolina
Posts: 166
Default Re: CALLING OUT EVERYONE ON 275/28s!!!! $10,000 to Win June 15th-16th Farmington Drag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junbug's Wagon View Post
You mean you actually went to another race track besides Mooresville ? How many times did you stop and fill up the 4 wheeler on the way there?
I had to fill up once there and once back and it was a cold ride!!!!
__________________
1973 VW bus
2012 Chevy Volt
valveangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 03:25 PM   #20
aspsrt05
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
aspsrt05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,424
Default Re: CALLING OUT EVERYONE ON 275/28s!!!! $10,000 to Win June 15th-16th Farmington Drag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2ZBiUAH5Gk Szabo and Richards putting on a top end show!!!!!
__________________
2011 Ford Mustang GT-6.97 @ 100mph (v3, TDS Tune, Circle D Converter, Daily Driven)

BIG #'s on a graph dont mean shit,
its the smaller one on the slip

Stamper/Buff Productions
First radial track to the 4.0s on 315s!!!!!!
aspsrt05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 03:34 PM   #21
moneypit
Senior Member
Smoked Another SBC
 
moneypit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: NC
Posts: 4,543
Default Re: CALLING OUT EVERYONE ON 275/28s!!!! $10,000 to Win June 15th-16th Farmington Drag

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspsrt05 View Post
Just so this isnt 10 pages of this nonsense, I was in staging lanes lining up the matchups as the wind was blowing harder and harder and felt drops of rain, when I got back in the tower they reported to us rain was starting to drizzle as we were prepping for the semi finals...when they said it was picking up especially on top end the track owner said we should call it and I agreed cause racer's safety is top priority with us and we were not gonna take the chance of someone wrecking and getting hurt...I made the announcement over the speakers, I met with the racers at the bottom of the tower and apologized (there is no one there that wants to see the races get completed more than me) and we split the remaining pot money ($5000 counting winners pot, r/u, and semis split 4 ways-$1250) plus paid out all the bounties and everything like we always do...if you want to put the blame on anyone go ahead and blame me but I stand by the decision made...Id rather race another day than take the chance

For the record, I will back you. I think it was the safest decision. I was standing @ 330 mark as they were prepping. I don't think I would have liked to make that pass.
__________________
4.86- Eddy SC1 SBF 1 Fogger X275
4.89- BT3.6 SBF 2 foggers X275

He told me it would run 4.80s. And then he proved it ! Handy Racing Engines

keep an eye on us here >>http://handyracingengines.blogspot.com/
moneypit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 03:43 PM   #22
aspsrt05
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
aspsrt05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,424
Default Re: CALLING OUT EVERYONE ON 275/28s!!!! $10,000 to Win June 15th-16th Farmington Drag

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneypit View Post
For the record, I will back you. I think it was the safest decision. I was standing @ 330 mark as they were prepping. I don't think I would have liked to make that pass.
The weather just came in quick, if not for it I believe we would have seen the record fall again in the semis or the finals
__________________
2011 Ford Mustang GT-6.97 @ 100mph (v3, TDS Tune, Circle D Converter, Daily Driven)

BIG #'s on a graph dont mean shit,
its the smaller one on the slip

Stamper/Buff Productions
First radial track to the 4.0s on 315s!!!!!!
aspsrt05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 03:50 PM   #23
HEADSUP
TRUE STREET #441
Smoked another BBC
 
HEADSUP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 2,358
Default Re: CALLING OUT EVERYONE ON 275/28s!!!! $10,000 to Win June 15th-16th Farmington Drag

Old angle pumping you up Corey. Don't let him get to ya.
__________________
__________________

HEADSUP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 09:10 PM   #24
aspsrt05
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
aspsrt05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,424
Default Re: CALLING OUT EVERYONE ON 275/28s!!!! $10,000 to Win June 15th-16th Farmington Drag

Ttt for filling the class and no bogus set of rules...put on 285/28x10.5 non w, loose the bars, leave full tubes at home, put it in the beams!!!
__________________
2011 Ford Mustang GT-6.97 @ 100mph (v3, TDS Tune, Circle D Converter, Daily Driven)

BIG #'s on a graph dont mean shit,
its the smaller one on the slip

Stamper/Buff Productions
First radial track to the 4.0s on 315s!!!!!!
aspsrt05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 09:14 PM   #25
burninrubber
Junior Member
Launchin
 
burninrubber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Marion NC
Posts: 469
Default Re: CALLING OUT EVERYONE ON 275/28s!!!! $10,000 to Win June 15th-16th Farmington Drag

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspsrt05 View Post
Ttt for filling the class and no bogus set of rules...put on 285/28x10.5 non w, loose the bars, leave full tubes at home, put it in the beams!!!


^^^^^
This!
__________________
SBF Procharger 4.23 on 275s

Thks to my crew Tracy, Deron & Cindy L,Tom B, Paul B, Engine Builder Jason Eckard (Bullet Race Engines), MUSTANG MIKE! Ass Clown Motorsports, Donald Banks,Jake B
Mickey Thompson, VP,Procharger, Engle Bail Bonds, UPR, BigStuff 3. Danny @ LAT Racing Oils, 1st Choice Auto & Performance, The Supercharger Store, Dave @ Proformance Transmissions,Marty @ Chance Converters
burninrubber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 09:32 PM   #26
aspsrt05
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
aspsrt05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,424
Default Re: CALLING OUT EVERYONE ON 275/28s!!!! $10,000 to Win June 15th-16th Farmington Drag

Quote:
Originally Posted by burninrubber View Post
^^^^^
This!
Y'all are first ppl that came to mind when I saw no zoomies on adrl pdr rules...screw them I love the sound of zoomies!!!! Lol
__________________
2011 Ford Mustang GT-6.97 @ 100mph (v3, TDS Tune, Circle D Converter, Daily Driven)

BIG #'s on a graph dont mean shit,
its the smaller one on the slip

Stamper/Buff Productions
First radial track to the 4.0s on 315s!!!!!!
aspsrt05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 05:43 AM   #27
fuzzy1626
Junior Member
Launchin
 
fuzzy1626's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NC
Posts: 292
Default Re: CALLING OUT EVERYONE ON 275/28s!!!! $10,000 to Win June 15th-16th Farmington Drag

Bump for $10,000.00 to win..
fuzzy1626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 06:38 AM   #28
Whitedeath
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
Whitedeath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: North Carolina. The place for Outlaw 275/28 racing
Posts: 1,209
Default Re: CALLING OUT EVERYONE ON 275/28s!!!! $10,000 to Win June 15th-16th Farmington Drag

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspsrt05 View Post
The weather just came in quick, if not for it I believe we would have seen the record fall again in the semis or the finals
Corey why is it everytime you put on a race the weather sucks?
__________________
Whitedeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 07:49 AM   #29
pantherballhp
Junior Member
Launchin
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 375
Default Re: CALLING OUT EVERYONE ON 275/28s!!!! $10,000 to Win June 15th-16th Farmington Drag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitedeath View Post
Corey why is it everytime you put on a race the weather sucks?
Last race finished out fine. The weather predictions for that day were definitely wayyyy off though
__________________


Ragged Edge Photography___Like us on Facebook!
pantherballhp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:07 AM   #30
Whitedeath
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
Whitedeath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: North Carolina. The place for Outlaw 275/28 racing
Posts: 1,209
Default Re: CALLING OUT EVERYONE ON 275/28s!!!! $10,000 to Win June 15th-16th Farmington Drag

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantherballhp View Post
Last race finished out fine. The weather predictions for that day were definitely wayyyy off though
Yeah I know. I'm just giving Corey hell. I hope It's 95 degrees on June 15th and 16th!
__________________
Whitedeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Resources saved on this page: MySQL 3.33%
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Yellow Bullet LLC