The Republican Party has lost control. - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > The Political Corner

The Political Corner We will hash out political, religious and current events in this section.... Keep it constructive when posting!!

Old 12-21-2012, 12:28 PM   #1
950psi
Smoked another BBC

Default The Republican Party has lost control.

The Tea Party now controls the republican caucus. The speaker of the house has no influence over this radical sect of the republican party. Going over the fiscal cliff is now a certainty because a republican or democrat proposal will never pass the congress, this was made quit evident by yesterdays refusal (no vote) on John Boehner's plan B.

Last edited by 950psi; 12-21-2012 at 12:29 PM.
950psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-21-2012, 12:35 PM   #2
950psi
Smoked another BBC

Default Re: The Republican Party has lost control.

It goes something like this!!

Last edited by 950psi; 12-21-2012 at 12:38 PM.
950psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 12:51 PM   #3
rskrause
Smoked another BBC

Yeah, it's very "radical" to not want to go broke. Damn radical conservatives ;-)
rskrause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 01:02 PM   #4
buschracing
Smoked another BBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 950psi View Post
The Tea Party now controls the republican caucus. The speaker of the house has no influence over this radical sect of the republican party. Going over the fiscal cliff is now a certainty because a republican or democrat proposal will never pass the congress, this was made quit evident by yesterdays refusal (no vote) on John Boehner's plan B.
what would you call a "no vote" on raising taxes on millionaires? Obama said he would veto it, and Reid said no vote.

we might have gotten a House vote if plan B cut more spending than it does. Obama could work with the House on that, and possibly get a revised plan B to pass. But he wont. Remember, the rhetoric was all about making millionaires and billionaires pay their "fair share"...what happened to that?
Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God. But land that produces thorns and thistles is worthless and is in danger of being cursed. In the end it will be burned. -Hebrews 6:7-8

Last edited by buschracing; 12-21-2012 at 01:04 PM.
buschracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 01:09 PM   #5
1977Nova
Just a Mean Ol' Phucker
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Yep, it's sooo fucking radical to do what they were elected by their constituents to do.....rein in the fucking spending and government that's out of control.......fucking radicals!

"You tell 'em I'm coming! And Hell's coming with me you hear! Hell's coming with me!"

Originally Posted by rapidr
You'd stand a better chance of jacking off a wildcat in a phone booth with a handful of sand than converting me to YOUR leftist crap.
1977Nova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 01:12 PM   #6
Mike Swann
Q(t)=ṁCpΔT
Smoked Another SBC

Garage

Read my signature

No matter who gets touched by the helping hand of Barack Obama, the problem is not merely the broken promise but the chaos that follows.

Mike Swann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 01:16 PM   #7
mobeydick
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by rskrause View Post
Yeah, it's very "radical" to not want to go broke. Damn radical conservatives ;-)
We are already broke, both parties share equally in the blame.
It's time to pay the devil his 30 pieces of silver!
Old 12-21-2012, 01:16 PM   #8
950psi
Smoked another BBC

Quote:
It goes something like this!!
Old 12-21-2012, 01:18 PM   #9
TheRevII
Smoked Another SBC

How does it go....

"You got to stand for something,
or you'll fall for anything.....
You got to be your own man,
not a puppet on a string...."

I hate what Obama and Reid are doing but I admire them, a lot more than wussy Boehner, for taking a stand in what they believe in and not budging. That being said, allow me to be the first to push those two over the cliff. Boehner can join if he wishes; I can handle three.
Old 12-21-2012, 01:23 PM   #10
ProCar
Smoked another BBC

For the first 35 years of my life the Republican party was perceived to be the voice of reason. Dems were idealist dreamers. The Tea Party has destroyed much of America's faith in the Grand Old Party. The deep southern righties can say it ain't so, but those of us in densely populated well educated areas now view the Partiers as a bunch of buffoons and the stink hovers over the GOP like a halo.

Flame away, but the GOP has lost America's trust. America would rather ride into oblivion with the Dems than partner up with angry, bigoted, obstructionist old white guys. Scoreboard.

The Tea Party is the worst thing that has happened to the GOP since Nixon.

Old enough to be retelling the stories of drag racing's past. Shit.
ProCar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 01:26 PM   #11
BruceO
Smoked Another SBC

GO TEA PARTY!!!!!!!
Old 12-21-2012, 01:30 PM   #12
TheRevII
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProCar View Post
Flame away, but the GOP has lost America's trust. America would rather ride into oblivion with the Dems than partner up with angry, bigoted, obstructionist old white guys.
It's the angry, bigoted, obstructionist old white guys that the Tea Party is clashing with. Personally, I like what they're doing, but I wish they'd drop the name, and as long as there's a split within the Republican ranks the party is going nowhere. When the dust settles, they have to present a unified front.

Obama was ripe for the taking on November 6. Charlie Brown could have won that election. The Republicans flat gave it away and they know it.
Old 12-21-2012, 01:34 PM   #13
Mark O'Neal
Idiot Savant
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProCar View Post
For the first 35 years of my life the Republican party was perceived to be the voice of reason. Dems were idealist dreamers. The Tea Party has destroyed much of America's faith in the Grand Old Party. The deep southern righties can say it ain't so, but those of us in densely populated well educated areas now view the Partiers as a bunch of buffoons and the stink hovers over the GOP like a halo.

Flame away, but the GOP has lost America's trust. America would rather ride into oblivion with the Dems than partner up with angry, bigoted, obstructionist old white guys. Scoreboard.

The Tea Party is the worst thing that has happened to the GOP since Nixon.

It's the over-educated under experienced pseudo-intellectual winos that have steered us to this position in our history.

I'll stand with the dumb ass rednecks that pay their bills....thanks.

Boner....go ALL the way over. No Continuing Resolutions. Force them to use individual spending Bills (by department) and cut government using the checkbook. Kill the debt ceiling increases, pass authorization ONLY for payments on the national debt.

If they want to play...play rough.
Mark O'Neal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 01:36 PM   #14
Mark O'Neal
Idiot Savant
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRevII View Post
It's the angry, bigoted, obstructionist old white guys that the Tea Party is clashing with. Personally, I like what they're doing, but I wish they'd drop the name, and as long as there's a split within the Republican ranks the party is going nowhere. When the dust settles, they have to present a unified front.

Obama was ripe for the taking on November 6. Charlie Brown could have won that election. The Republicans flat gave it away and they know it.

Yes they did give it away. The Republicans ran a man of exemplary character against a man that has none.

How DARE they.......
Old 12-21-2012, 01:37 PM   #15
Mark O'Neal
Idiot Savant
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:

When are you going to tell us why you hate America?

Be straight...for once.