Ultimate street rules for Feb - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > Trash Or Be Trashed

Trash Or Be Trashed Where the weak are killed and eaten!!!! Vulgar language and nudity may be enclosed!! NWS

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2012, 09:37 PM   #1
JasonSmith
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
JasonSmith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Lexington,SC
Posts: 1,776
Default Ultimate street rules for Feb

MEDIA 1 & BILLET ATOMIZERS
ULTIMATE STREET @ LIGHTS OUT 4 SOUTH GEORGIA MOTORSPORTS PARK FEB 22-24TH

BILLET ATOMIZER INJECTORS
&
MEDIA ONE



ULTIMATE STREET
...32 CAR FIELD (200.00 TECH CARD)
5,000.00 WIN
1000.00 R-UP
300.00 SEMIS
200.00 1/4'S
Ultimate Street street is a heads up class designed for any passenger vehicle from any major manufacturer. Ultimate street cars are limited to a maximum cubic inch limit of 440 cubic inches.
Fiberglass/Carbon body panels are allowed. No one piece front ends. Cowl hoods may not be taller than half way point of the windshield. Forward facing scoops are prohibited.
Racers may have forward scoop if completely sealed/plugged.
INTERIOR
Aftermarket steering columns are allowed.
ELECTRICAL
Optical devices are prohibited. All entries must have operational head lights and tail lights.
ENGINE
SMALL BLOCKS ONLY
Aftermarket blocks and cylinder heads are allowed. Entries may utilize a single carburetor or single throttle body (4150,4500 mounted) Motor plates and solid mounts are allowed. Engine must be in stock location. Mufflers are required on all vehicles except turbo entries. Entries must utilize a single stage nitrous plate with one nitrous, one fuel and one redundant purge solenoid. Foggers must be disconnected and all solenoids must be capped off. Nitrous plates using fogger nozzles are not allowed. All engines are limited to 440 cubic inches. Any engine in question will be measured with a P&G gauge. A correction factor of 1.5% will be used. Competitors may be asked to remove a cylinder head for bore and stroke measurements should any discrepancies arise.
POWER ADDERS
Nitrous - Progressive nitrous controllers are allowed.
SUPERCHARGERS AND TURBO ENTRIES MUST BE STOCK VALVE ANGLE ENGINES ONLY. NO ENTRY MAY HAVE ANY DEVICE TO DIRECT AIR INTO TURBO OR SUPERCHARGER PERIOD. NO CUTTING OF ANY HOLES ON FRONT END. STOCK FRONT ENDS WITH GRILLS/SLOTS ETC. ARE ALLOWED
WITH NO MODIFICATIONS PERIOD. A 50# WEIGHT PENALTY WILL BE ADDED FOR THESE COMBINATIONS IF TURBO/SUPERCHARGER IS FORWARD MOUNTED BEHIND GRILL/SLOTS/ETC
BOOSTED CARS MAY NOT USE ALCOHOL OR ANY OXYGENATED FUELS.( Q-16 ETC...).. ALL SUPER CHARGERS AND TURBOS MUST BE ORIGINAL FROM FACTORY AND TRUE SIZE.. NO REDUCERS OR BILLET WHEELS.
NO E-85 ETC. IN ANY CLASS
SB CHEVY STANDARD 23 DEGREE(NO RAISED RUNNER)
SB FORD 20 DEGREE(NO SR20-FT1 OR T1RI OR EQUIVALENT)
FACTORY HEADED SMALL BLOCK FORD MOD MOTOR
SUPERCHARGER MAX
- 50 # FOR ANY SUPERCHARGED ENTRY THAT IS BELT DRIVEN
- 50 # FOR NON INTERCOOLED
F1A-3200 #
F1C - 3250 #
YSI - 3250 #
TURBO MAX
MID FRAME
T-76 3100 # NO REDUCERS
T-80 3200 # NO REDUCERS
TRANSMISSION
Any OEM style automatic or OEM manual transmission is allowed. Manual transmissions must utilize an SFI approved bell housing.
REAR SUSPENSION
Stock type rear suspension only. Coil over shocks are allowed. Aftermarket replacement control arms are allowed.
WHEELS/TIRES
M/T TIRE PART # 3754R ONLY
WEIGHTS>
N/A SB 2700 lbs
Base weight - 3200 lbs
All heads 14.9 and under - 3250 lbs
Any canted valve head - 3250 lbs
All heads 15 degrees and above carry no additional weight
STANDARD 23 degree combo - 3000 lbs
Any 23 RAISED RUNNER or Equivalent– 3150 lbs
BLUE THUNDER HEADS - 3250 lbs
STANDARD 20 degree ford - 3000 lbs
ANY 20 DEGREE SR20-FT1 OR T1RI OR EQUIVALENT -3150 lbs
C3 OLD STYLE YATES,C302,C302B - 3100
`NO BILLET CYLINDER HEADS
Leaf springs -100#
V-6 -200 #
4150 CARB – 50LBS
__________________
5.152 @136.68 2850lbs 23 deg 408 with a plate
JasonSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-11-2012, 09:46 PM   #2
88mmRocket
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
88mmRocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NC-----the "Stan"
Posts: 2,152
Default Re: Ultimate street rules for Feb

If RR heads are not allowed at why even have the weight hit written in there?
__________________
stock block junk

B&K Performance
Ultimate Convertor Concepts
LJMS

A veteran is someone, who at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to the United States of America for an amount of "Up to and including my life."

Thank you for those who have served and continue to serve.
88mmRocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:51 PM   #3
UgotBeat
Member
Pullin gears
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 889
Default Re: Ultimate street rules for Feb

Weight penalty is just for the nitrous combos
UgotBeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:05 AM   #4
79pacecarmod
DEAMON TWEAKER
Smoked another BBC
 
79pacecarmod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: blythewood sc
Posts: 1,878
Default Re: Ultimate street rules for Feb

Glad I did run out and get new T1 heads.

And I get to loose 50# works for me.
__________________
1979 mustang pace car

Cameron's Torque Convertor Services
Applied Nitrous Technology
5.07 136MPH
June 08 modified mustang feature car
http://www.mustangandfords.com/featu...ang/index.html
WWW.DAMNYANKEESRACING.WEBS.COM
79pacecarmod is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:07 AM   #5
UgotBeat
Member
Pullin gears
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 889
Default Re: Ultimate street rules for Feb

John had stated if the weight penalty needs to be adjusted he will do just that....im not sure if donald will do the same?
UgotBeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:25 AM   #6
79pacecarmod
DEAMON TWEAKER
Smoked another BBC
 
79pacecarmod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: blythewood sc
Posts: 1,878
Default Re: Ultimate street rules for Feb

Quote:
Originally Posted by UgotBeat View Post
John had stated if the weight penalty needs to be adjusted he will do just that....im not sure if donald will do the same?

Agreed I do think it a litte over the top but time will tell.
__________________
1979 mustang pace car

Cameron's Torque Convertor Services
Applied Nitrous Technology
5.07 136MPH
June 08 modified mustang feature car
http://www.mustangandfords.com/featu...ang/index.html
WWW.DAMNYANKEESRACING.WEBS.COM
79pacecarmod is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:19 AM   #7
turbotbirds
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
turbotbirds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: NC
Posts: 1,583
Default Re: Ultimate street rules for Feb

DAMN, still no E85! Sucks for me again, guess I'll never get to go!
__________________
275 True Street (CHRA), Street Race (KOTS), Ultra/Ultimate SBC Methanol Blowthru
Forced Inductions Billet 76mm
LJMS Custom camshafts
5.08 @ 140
turbotbirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:24 AM   #8
n8secstangg
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
n8secstangg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Pinellas Park Florida
Posts: 2,182
Default Re: Ultimate street rules for Feb

No e85 will keep me out in the future
__________________
ULTIMATE STREET PROJECT..... GAME ON!!!!
363" Victor jr heads, EFI, E85 and an S480

4.842@156 and 7.53@192 on drag radials


NOW A DEALER FOR
Kaenen Composites
Champion Wheels
Big Stuff 3
Lightning Force Performance
NLR Systems
Racecraft Inc
Speedwire Systems
n8secstangg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:41 AM   #9
nitrooneshot
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
nitrooneshot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Pa
Posts: 2,379
Default Re: Ultimate street rules for Feb

I would've liked to see Q-16 allowed
__________________
4.92 @ 144.32 OUTLAWED 80mm Turbo
PSISpeed Solutions - 610-900-4900
ATFSPEED.COM
Forced Induction, LJMS
Keesey's Airport Auto Team NORTH
R&S Auto Specialties
Accelerated Motorsports
R&W Ent. Race Engines 610-486-0883
First to the 4's in Ultra!!
nitrooneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:47 AM   #10
dadsnova69
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
dadsnova69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Lawrenceburg,TN
Posts: 2,181
Default Re: Ultimate street rules for Feb

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonSmith View Post
MEDIA 1 & BILLET ATOMIZERS
ULTIMATE STREET @ LIGHTS OUT 4 SOUTH GEORGIA MOTORSPORTS PARK FEB 22-24TH

BILLET ATOMIZER INJECTORS
&
MEDIA ONE



ULTIMATE STREET
...32 CAR FIELD (200.00 TECH CARD)
5,000.00 WIN
1000.00 R-UP
300.00 SEMIS
200.00 1/4'S
Ultimate Street street is a heads up class designed for any passenger vehicle from any major manufacturer. Ultimate street cars are limited to a maximum cubic inch limit of 440 cubic inches.
Fiberglass/Carbon body panels are allowed. No one piece front ends. Cowl hoods may not be taller than half way point of the windshield. Forward facing scoops are prohibited.
Racers may have forward scoop if completely sealed/plugged.
INTERIOR
Aftermarket steering columns are allowed.
ELECTRICAL
Optical devices are prohibited. All entries must have operational head lights and tail lights.
ENGINE
SMALL BLOCKS ONLY
Aftermarket blocks and cylinder heads are allowed. Entries may utilize a single carburetor or single throttle body (4150,4500 mounted) Motor plates and solid mounts are allowed. Engine must be in stock location. Mufflers are required on all vehicles except turbo entries. Entries must utilize a single stage nitrous plate with one nitrous, one fuel and one redundant purge solenoid. Foggers must be disconnected and all solenoids must be capped off. Nitrous plates using fogger nozzles are not allowed. All engines are limited to 440 cubic inches. Any engine in question will be measured with a P&G gauge. A correction factor of 1.5% will be used. Competitors may be asked to remove a cylinder head for bore and stroke measurements should any discrepancies arise.
POWER ADDERS
Nitrous - Progressive nitrous controllers are allowed.
SUPERCHARGERS AND TURBO ENTRIES MUST BE STOCK VALVE ANGLE ENGINES ONLY. NO ENTRY MAY HAVE ANY DEVICE TO DIRECT AIR INTO TURBO OR SUPERCHARGER PERIOD. NO CUTTING OF ANY HOLES ON FRONT END. STOCK FRONT ENDS WITH GRILLS/SLOTS ETC. ARE ALLOWED
WITH NO MODIFICATIONS PERIOD. A 50# WEIGHT PENALTY WILL BE ADDED FOR THESE COMBINATIONS IF TURBO/SUPERCHARGER IS FORWARD MOUNTED BEHIND GRILL/SLOTS/ETC
BOOSTED CARS MAY NOT USE ALCOHOL OR ANY OXYGENATED FUELS.( Q-16 ETC...).. ALL SUPER CHARGERS AND TURBOS MUST BE ORIGINAL FROM FACTORY AND TRUE SIZE.. NO REDUCERS OR BILLET WHEELS.
NO E-85 ETC. IN ANY CLASS
SB CHEVY STANDARD 23 DEGREE(NO RAISED RUNNER)
SB FORD 20 DEGREE(NO SR20-FT1 OR T1RI OR EQUIVALENT)
FACTORY HEADED SMALL BLOCK FORD MOD MOTOR
SUPERCHARGER MAX
- 50 # FOR ANY SUPERCHARGED ENTRY THAT IS BELT DRIVEN
- 50 # FOR NON INTERCOOLED
F1A-3200 #
F1C - 3250 #
YSI - 3250 #
TURBO MAX
MID FRAME
T-76 3100 # NO REDUCERS
T-80 3200 # NO REDUCERS
TRANSMISSION
Any OEM style automatic or OEM manual transmission is allowed. Manual transmissions must utilize an SFI approved bell housing.
REAR SUSPENSION
Stock type rear suspension only. Coil over shocks are allowed. Aftermarket replacement control arms are allowed.
WHEELS/TIRES
M/T TIRE PART # 3754R ONLY
WEIGHTS>
N/A SB 2700 lbs
Base weight - 3200 lbs
All heads 14.9 and under - 3250 lbs
Any canted valve head - 3250 lbs
All heads 15 degrees and above carry no additional weight
STANDARD 23 degree combo - 3000 lbs
Any 23 RAISED RUNNER or Equivalent– 3150 lbs
BLUE THUNDER HEADS - 3250 lbs
STANDARD 20 degree ford - 3000 lbs
ANY 20 DEGREE SR20-FT1 OR T1RI OR EQUIVALENT -3150 lbs
C3 OLD STYLE YATES,C302,C302B - 3100
`NO BILLET CYLINDER HEADS
Leaf springs -100#
V-6 -200 #
4150 CARB – 50LBS
So you can't run ladder bars at Ducks race...Because it is legal with Johns rules...
dadsnova69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:01 AM   #11
cmccarthy
Tellin' it like it is
Smoked Another SBC
 
cmccarthy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Huntsville, AL
Posts: 8,164
Default Re: Ultimate street rules for Feb

Q16 and E85 have been disallowed on boosted cars from the beginning in this class. You've had 4 years to figure out how to make it run on C16 like the rest of us.
__________________
Charles



BAITTFMF
cmccarthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:12 AM   #12
JasonSmith
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
JasonSmith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Lexington,SC
Posts: 1,776
Default Re: Ultimate street rules for Feb

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmccarthy View Post
Q16 and E85 have been disallowed on boosted cars from the beginning in this class. You've had 4 years to figure out how to make it run on C16 like the rest of us.

X2 if E85 is why you arent racing you just dont really want to race
__________________
5.152 @136.68 2850lbs 23 deg 408 with a plate
JasonSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:42 PM   #13
turbotbirds
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
turbotbirds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: NC
Posts: 1,583
Default Re: Ultimate street rules for Feb

I have some great local classes I race here! So I'm not gonna put an intercooler on and switch to C for 2 races a year! I'll watch it on the live feed again!

Just maybe, the rule makers will allow it at some point! Hell, John even allows it in Ultra now and I'm sure he has seen it only allows more cars to come.
__________________
275 True Street (CHRA), Street Race (KOTS), Ultra/Ultimate SBC Methanol Blowthru
Forced Inductions Billet 76mm
LJMS Custom camshafts
5.08 @ 140
turbotbirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:46 PM   #14
cmccarthy
Tellin' it like it is
Smoked Another SBC
 
cmccarthy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Huntsville, AL
Posts: 8,164
Default Re: Ultimate street rules for Feb

Bart Tobener went to the semis 2 years ago with a non intercooled blown 4.6 on C16. If he can do it, you can do it.
__________________
Charles



BAITTFMF
cmccarthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:47 AM   #15
turbotbirds
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
turbotbirds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: NC
Posts: 1,583
Default Re: Ultimate street rules for Feb

Do non-intercooled turbo combos get the same 50 pound break as the supercharger cars? Looks like it applies to all forced induction, but it is directly below the belt drive part!
__________________
275 True Street (CHRA), Street Race (KOTS), Ultra/Ultimate SBC Methanol Blowthru
Forced Inductions Billet 76mm
LJMS Custom camshafts
5.08 @ 140

Last edited by turbotbirds; 11-13-2012 at 11:50 AM.
turbotbirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Resources saved on this page: MySQL 3.33%
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Yellow Bullet LLC