Crohns/Anyone ever hear of or use CCHerbal - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > Trash Or Be Trashed

Trash Or Be Trashed Where the weak are killed and eaten!!!! Vulgar language and nudity may be enclosed!! NWS

Old 04-26-2012, 11:05 AM   #1
427FAB
AKA "LIGOOMBA"
Smoked another BBC

Default Crohns/Anyone ever hear of or use CCHerbal

Has anyone ever used CCHerbal,my 14 year old was diagnosed with Crohns a few months ago,I was reading on one of the forums that this herb has worked for some people.He has a mild to moderate case.He was on Pentasa and it did not work,the Dr.just put him on this new stuff,Budesonide.It seems like its working.The two major problems that he had seem to be gone for now,but the kid has a stomach ache all of the time.We just started going to a dietitian as well.I just feel bad for him.There is not much on the website for it.

http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee300/profgh6682/
427FAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-26-2012, 11:12 AM   #2
Allen Bell
Jackass Whisperer
Smoked another BBC

Default Re: Crohns/Anyone ever hear of or use CCHerbal

My wife has had it for about ten years. She has been in remission for about three years, thanks to a drug called Humira. She gives herself a shot in the stomach area once a week, and she is doing great, and had gained about 25 pounds from where she was at her sickest. Try to avaiod a drug called remicaide. side effects suck and it costs about 50,000 a year now.
Old 04-26-2012, 11:23 AM   #3
TheRevII
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 427FAB View Post
Has anyone ever used CCHerbal,my 14 year old was diagnosed with Crohns a few months ago
Never heard of CC Herbal, but are you DAMN SURE he's got Crohns and not celiac disease, which is often misdiagnosed as Crohns?
Old 04-26-2012, 11:30 AM   #4
427FAB
AKA "LIGOOMBA"
Smoked another BBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Bell View Post
My wife has had it for about ten years. She has been in remission for about three years, thanks to a drug called Humira. She gives herself a shot in the stomach area once a week, and she is doing great, and had gained about 25 pounds from where she was at her sickest. Try to avaiod a drug called remicaide. side effects suck and it costs about 50,000 a year now.
Yes, I heard of that,body rejects it second time around,My wife takes Humira once a month for Lupis.I am hoping his endoscopy next week will show why he has belly pains.

Old 04-26-2012, 02:45 PM   #5
Allen Bell
Jackass Whisperer
Smoked another BBC

yep, the remicade only marginally worked for a couple of years, the three hour tranfusions were a pain, too.
Old 04-26-2012, 04:16 PM   #6
427FAB
AKA "LIGOOMBA"
Smoked another BBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Bell View Post
yep, the remicade only marginally worked for a couple of years, the three hour tranfusions were a pain, too.
Yes I heard that as well.I don't want to subject him to that,he's only 14.I am hoping once the belly ache is under control I will try the CCHerbal pills.His previous dr. was very conservative and strung us along for a few months before he did a colonoscopy.I kinda don't blame him due to the age.We as well as the dr. were kinda convinced it was IBS.

Old 04-27-2012, 07:17 AM   #7
Zychron
Burnout box

Quote:
Originally Posted by 427FAB View Post
Has anyone ever used CCHerbal,my 14 year old was diagnosed with Crohns a few months ago,I was reading on one of the forums that this herb has worked for some people.He has a mild to moderate case.He was on Pentasa and it did not work,the Dr.just put him on this new stuff,Budesonide.It seems like its working.The two major problems that he had seem to be gone for now,but the kid has a stomach ache all of the time.We just started going to a dietitian as well.I just feel bad for him.There is not much on the website for it.
I've been taking CCherbal for almost 2 years now. That stuff works great. I buy it in a health food store and people rave about it. I have had ulcerative colitis (like crohns but limited to the colon) for 15 years and been on everything including Remicade.

The worst part of this disease is the stomach cramping pain I had. It's awful. must be like childbirth. That took the longest for CCherbal to get under control. I think it was about a month or two before that pain went away.
Zychron is offline   Reply With Quote