67 Camaro Restoration - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > Trash Or Be Trashed

Trash Or Be Trashed Where the weak are killed and eaten!!!! Vulgar language and nudity may be enclosed!! NWS

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2012, 11:34 AM   #1
John Schroeder
Junior Member
Launchin
 
John Schroeder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 466
Default 67 Camaro Restoration

Here are some pictures of my 67 Camaro restoration. Thinking of selling it... What do you think its worth?

http://s1213.photobucket.com/albums/...5/67%20Camaro/

John Schroeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-29-2012, 11:55 AM   #2
tenfiveracer
In the Beams.
Smoked Another SBC
 
tenfiveracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: West Palm Beach/ Lox , Fl.
Posts: 21,962
Default Re: 67 Camaro Restoration

Looks good John
__________________
bowtie till I die



a = F / m
tenfiveracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 11:56 AM   #3
bigt540
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
bigt540's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: NE OHIO! snowbelt
Posts: 1,000
Default Re: 67 Camaro Restoration

About $1500.00 I be right over to get it!






JK looks good!
bigt540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 11:59 AM   #4
turbo_boat
Smoked another BBF
Smoked Another SBC
 
turbo_boat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: 3/4 cam East of Dallas
Posts: 14,408
Garage
Default Re: 67 Camaro Restoration

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty Mikho View Post
It should be a law that every law abiding citizen carry a gun!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by testcase View Post
Because of the leftard chimp mother fuckerinfesting the white house and all the cock sucking, America hating leftist bitches like you that voted for him

MY FUCKING HEALTH CARE DOUBLED FROM TO

SO FUCK YOU LEFTWING BASTARDS PLEASE DIE SOON
turbo_boat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:04 PM   #5
ricer
Junior Member
Launchin
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NC
Posts: 494
Default Re: 67 Camaro Restoration

i just finished up doing a 67 firebird shell....tore it down all the way to the inner supports and replaced everything. Without knowing all the details of the car i would say in the 15-25K+ (new vs refurbished vs upgraded)

Last edited by ricer; 03-29-2012 at 12:08 PM.
ricer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:06 PM   #6
1970ls
Aviation Section
Smoked Another SBC
 
1970ls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: God's waiting room, South Flor-i-duh
Posts: 10,103
Default Re: 67 Camaro Restoration

1967 was the first year for the 350 and it was only available in the Camaro, and does it have a fold down rear seat? If it has both of these from the factory it is worth some bucks. From the pictures looks like a nice car with a lot of work that you put into it. Dave
__________________
Big Jet Crewmember, heavy drinking cured my fear of flying and made me a better person!, hold my Scotch and watch this!


Si vis pacem, para bellum


64'GP 421/Tri-Power 4 Spd., 73'T/A 461/4 Spd. Part of the Tribe and proud of it!
1970ls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:12 PM   #7
FRANKTHECRANK
Lost in Space
Smoked Another SBC
 
FRANKTHECRANK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: RI
Posts: 17,577
Default Re: 67 Camaro Restoration

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1970ls View Post
1967 was the first year for the 350 and it was only available in the Camaro, and does it have a fold down rear seat? If it has both of these from the factory it is worth some bucks. From the pictures looks like a nice car with a lot of work that you put into it. Dave
That's no 350....in the pics.
FRANKTHECRANK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:22 PM   #8
boostfreakz
Member
Pullin gears
 
boostfreakz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: ohio
Posts: 558
Default Re: 67 Camaro Restoration

15 to 20 k. thats what my boss usually sells them for.
boostfreakz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 06:12 PM   #9
Gangster
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
Gangster's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 2,167
Default Re: 67 Camaro Restoration

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1970ls View Post
1967 was the first year for the 350 and it was only available in the Camaro, and does it have a fold down rear seat? If it has both of these from the factory it is worth some bucks. From the pictures looks like a nice car with a lot of work that you put into it. Dave
Its got a std interior which means it wont have a fold down seat. If its an original ss396 car that will make it worth much more. If its numbers match that of course will boost the price. They have come way down these days so its hard to put a figure on it. id say 20-25k maybe as high as 30k if you find someone who appreciates all the work and the quality of it. ive sold em not as nice for 18 and nicer for 25 but that was a few years back.

still sick I gave this one away for 25k
67 ss/rs 454 ls-6 (obv not a #'s match) 4 speed, 12 bolt, disc brakes,deluxe int, fold down seat,floor gauges,dash tach,vinyl roof flawless black paint in mint condition.

__________________
.
"I'm Happy to say, I fell off the wagon"
Gangster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 08:41 PM   #10
John Schroeder
Junior Member
Launchin
 
John Schroeder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 466
Default Re: 67 Camaro Restoration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangster View Post
Its got a std interior which means it wont have a fold down seat. If its an original ss396 car that will make it worth much more. If its numbers match that of course will boost the price. They have come way down these days so its hard to put a figure on it. id say 20-25k maybe as high as 30k if you find someone who appreciates all the work and the quality of it. ive sold em not as nice for 18 and nicer for 25 but that was a few years back.

still sick I gave this one away for 25k
67 ss/rs 454 ls-6 (obv not a #'s match) 4 speed, 12 bolt, disc brakes,deluxe int, fold down seat,floor gauges,dash tach,vinyl roof flawless black paint in mint condition.

Mr. Franco, your orange camaro looks bad ass.
My 67' camaro that i just restored is not a number matching car.
I built it as an old school car. It has a in it with a good crank and rods. It has 11.1 forged pistons roller cam. It has an old torque intake 850 carb an M21 trans super shifter 12 bolt rear 456 gears and its real fun to drive.
This car is real clean. I dont know if i want to sell it to get a bigger motor for the race car.
John Schroeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 10:35 PM   #11
1970ls
Aviation Section
Smoked Another SBC
 
1970ls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: God's waiting room, South Flor-i-duh
Posts: 10,103
Default Re: 67 Camaro Restoration

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRANKTHECRANK View Post
That's no 350....in the pics.
Originally son, if it had it originally it would make it very desireable. I see the B/B heater core but that could have been added later. Dave
__________________
Big Jet Crewmember, heavy drinking cured my fear of flying and made me a better person!, hold my Scotch and watch this!


Si vis pacem, para bellum


64'GP 421/Tri-Power 4 Spd., 73'T/A 461/4 Spd. Part of the Tribe and proud of it!

Last edited by 1970ls; 03-29-2012 at 10:38 PM.
1970ls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 11:21 PM   #12
Gangster
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
Gangster's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 2,167
Default Re: 67 Camaro Restoration

Thanks, I just wish I hadn't ruined a good car to build it. Hopefully ill be out this year with it.
I miss the old q-8 days. That car you just built will give you more fun and less headaches than these race cars any day.
It is a beautiful piece. I myself would keep it if I was you but thats something you have to decide. Like I said if you do decide to sell it, hold out for the guy who can appreciate all the work you put into it and is willing to pay you for all that time you put into it. Alot of cars out there look good on the surface but underneath paint and undercoating they are junk.
__________________
.
"I'm Happy to say, I fell off the wagon"
Gangster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 06:25 PM   #13
John Schroeder
Junior Member
Launchin
 
John Schroeder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 466
Default Re: 67 Camaro Restoration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangster View Post
Thanks, I just wish I hadn't ruined a good car to build it. Hopefully ill be out this year with it.
I miss the old q-8 days. That car you just built will give you more fun and less headaches than these race cars any day.
It is a beautiful piece. I myself would keep it if I was you but thats something you have to decide. Like I said if you do decide to sell it, hold out for the guy who can appreciate all the work you put into it and is willing to pay you for all that time you put into it. Alot of cars out there look good on the surface but underneath paint and undercoating they are junk.
thanks the underneath of this car is painted blue too and fire wall every nut & bolt was replaced.
John Schroeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 06:36 PM   #14
backNblack
Ace Of Spades
Smoked Another SBC
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,372
Default Re: 67 Camaro Restoration

Looks nice but I'm thinking a Dynacorn body would have been the way to go, much less time consuming and probably cheaper.
backNblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 07:06 PM   #15
doublenickel
Junior Member
Launchin
 
doublenickel's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: somerset ky
Posts: 486
Default Re: 67 Camaro Restoration

17-20 imo
doublenickel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Resources saved on this page: MySQL 2.67%
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Yellow Bullet LLC