Zimmerman: Guilty or Innocent - Page 4 - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > The Political Corner

The Political Corner We will hash out political, religious and current events in this section.... Keep it constructive when posting!!

View Poll Results: Is Zimmerman Guilty or Innocent?
Innocent 159 91.38%
Guilty 15 8.62%
Voters: 174. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-29-2012, 01:45 PM   #46
protruck70
Smoked Another SBC

Default Re: Zimmerman: Guilty or Innocent

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Code View Post
Seems like a reasonable assessment. I'd just add the comment George made last week about private citizens with carry permits feeling empowered.

G
Thats my biggest pet peave about some ccw holders.The majority of the people I know are extremly well experienced responsible holder and for the most part if you didn't know them personaly you wouldnt have a clue they carry..

About a year ago I was standing in a eating joint and seen a argument unfold over a seating arrangement. One guy told the other gentlman he carried a gun and if he didnt shut his mouth he would close it for him permanantly where he stood.The guy threatened handled it great retreated and calmly walked away.

I seen him pay with a check and asked the cashier for the info and my intention/reason why. I called the sheriff's office and reported the threat and incident, what ever transpired I have no clue...

I'm a believer ther should be a "no tollerance" rule that if aCCW holder abuses/threatens the fact his empowment with a weapon his priviledge should be revoked indefinatly...
protruck70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-29-2012, 01:46 PM   #47
restosteve69
Smoked Another SBC

Does anybody realize that having that woman tell Z "We don't need you to do that" is a whole lot different than her saying "Don't do that" or "Stop doing that" etc.?
restosteve69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:52 PM   #48
Collinsautomotive
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by protruck70 View Post
Thats my biggest pet peave about some ccw holders.The majority of the people I know are extremly well experienced responsible holder and for the most part if you didn't know them personaly you wouldnt have a clue they carry..

About a year ago I was standing in a eating joint and seen a argument unfold over a seating arrangement. One guy told the other gentlman he carried a gun and if he didnt shut his mouth he would close it for him permanantly where he stood.The guy threatened handled it great retreated and calmly walked away.

I seen him pay with a check and asked the cashier for the info and my intention/reason why. I called the sheriff's office and reported the threat and incident, what ever transpired I have no clue...

I'm a believer ther should be a "no tollerance" rule that if aCCW holder abuses/threatens the fact his empowment with a weapon his priviledge should be revoked indefinatly...

There should be no CCW to beging with, what part of

"shall not infringed" do people not fucking understand ?

Quote:
"As betting at the race ring adds neither strength nor speed to the horse, so the exchange of shares in the stock market adds no capital to business, no increase in the production and no purchasing power to the market."
Collinsautomotive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:54 PM   #49
STFU!
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collinsautomotive View Post

Open carry. FTW!
STFU! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:59 PM   #50
Bill Lutz
Smoked Another SBC

I think IF he gets arrested a jury will find him not guilty. I really don't expect him to even be arrested and charged with anything.

Mickey Thompson tires and wheels
Diamond Pistons
Firecore 50 wires
Pro Torque Converters NY
Turbos by Garrett
Magnafuel pump and regulators
PTP
Scott Braskett Race Cars
Rossler Transmissions
The driveshaft shop
Haltech EFI

WWW.BILLLUTZRACING.COM
Bill Lutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 02:00 PM   #51
Bill Lutz
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collinsautomotive View Post

Exactly I have a CCW but I feel it's against my rights as a American to even have to apply to own a gun.

Mickey Thompson tires and wheels
Diamond Pistons
Firecore 50 wires
Pro Torque Converters NY
Turbos by Garrett
Magnafuel pump and regulators
PTP
Scott Braskett Race Cars
Rossler Transmissions
The driveshaft shop
Haltech EFI

WWW.BILLLUTZRACING.COM
Bill Lutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 02:00 PM   #52
Mach1Marauder
bye
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by restosteve69 View Post
Does anybody realize that having that woman tell Z "We don't need you to do that" is a whole lot different than her saying "Don't do that" or "Stop doing that" etc.?
Nope..........they don't.

I've heard ............commanded...........ordered........... told..............prohibited.

Words mean things............but to some they don't.
Mach1Marauder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 02:03 PM   #53
protruck70
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by restosteve69 View Post
There is no difference..

It was bad wording/phrasing on her part her politness and customer service gives invitation for interp/symantics.

Zimmerman called 911/police for assisatance to a situation he deemed a emergency. By using the words "we don't need you to do that" was a polite way of saying ..you called us for a emergency/assistance and please standbye and it is now our situation to hanlde and provide the professional help you requested..

Sence when have you called 911/police and they showed up and allowedand handed you a gun/badge for you to assist them in performing their duty to a 911 em that you requested ???

It's common sence and anybody arguing it is like a kid with his finger a nano second away fom his brothers face screaming "im not touching you, Im not touching you"...

Last edited by protruck70; 03-29-2012 at 02:04 PM.
Old 03-29-2012, 02:07 PM   #54
ndmp40
Smoked Another SBC

To the dumbest of the YB posters in this thread- If zim was a cowboy with his gun, he wouldnt have been on the ground getting his ass beat.

The utter stupidity of people nowadays is absolutely startling.
“We’re seeing the reality of a lot of the North Pole starting to evaporate, and we could get to a tipping point. Because if it evaporates to a certain point - they have lanes now where ships can go that couldn’t ever sail through before. And if it gets to a point where it evaporates too much, there’s a lot of tundra that’s being held down by that ice cap.”

Henry Waxman, Democrat, Chaiman of the Energy and Commerce Committee
ndmp40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 02:08 PM   #55
STFU!
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndmp40 View Post
To the dumbest of the YB posters in this thread- If zim was a cowboy with his gun, he wouldnt have been on the ground getting his ass beat.

The utter stupidity of people nowadays is absolutely startling.
He wouldn't have dialed 911.
Old 03-29-2012, 02:11 PM   #56
ndmp40
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by STFU! View Post
He wouldn't have dialed 911.
Duh. The guy didnt pull out his weapon until the last opportunity. Maybe it would have never happened if he had.
“We’re seeing the reality of a lot of the North Pole starting to evaporate, and we could get to a tipping point. Because if it evaporates to a certain point - they have lanes now where ships can go that couldn’t ever sail through before. And if it gets to a point where it evaporates too much, there’s a lot of tundra that’s being held down by that ice cap.”

Old 03-29-2012, 02:17 PM   #57
protruck70
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndmp40 View Post
Duh. The guy didnt pull out his weapon until the last opportunity. Maybe it would have never happened if he had.
Unplug you're crystal ball, you don't have clue how it went down and there is only one person left in this world that does..
Old 03-29-2012, 02:19 PM   #58
Mule
Spiritual Gynocologist
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
There is no difference..

It was bad wording/phrasing on her part her politness and customer service gives invitation for interp/symantics.

Zimmerman called 911/police for assisatance to a situation he deemed a emergency. By using the words "we don't need you to do that" was a polite way of saying ..you called us for a emergency/assistance and please standbye and it is now our situation to hanlde and provide the professional help you requested..

Sence when have you called 911/police and they showed up and allowedand handed you a gun/badge for you to assist them in performing their duty to a 911 em that you requested ???

It's common sence and anybody arguing it is like a kid with his finger a nano second away fom his brothers face screaming "im not touching you, Im not touching you"...
Reading comprehension ala Ironhead!

"This is not a theocracy and no one has a moral right to American tax dollars and physical asylum in the United States.”
Tucker Carlson
Mule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 02:24 PM   #59
ndmp40
Smoked Another SBC

You call out the "dumbest of the YB posters", and look who responds!

Old 03-29-2012, 02:30 PM   #60
STFU!
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
you don't have clue how it went down
That hasn't stopped you from passing judgement.