Tony Bynes takes out Stacks, and Henderson in G-BODY Race. VIDEO !!! - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > Trash Or Be Trashed

Trash Or Be Trashed Where the weak are killed and eaten!!!! Vulgar language and nudity may be enclosed!! NWS

Old 03-13-2012, 05:30 PM   #1
Grudge Racer
Spooled up

Default Tony Bynes takes out Stacks, and Henderson in G-BODY Race. VIDEO !!!

What do you think, Burn-Down, or Not. Was Stacks wrong for double bulbing, and going to the wood. Or was Tony wrong for not going in fast enough ????? Remember there is no 7s staging rule. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GvHwsuKdyk

Last edited by Grudge Racer; 03-13-2012 at 05:35 PM.
Grudge Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-13-2012, 05:36 PM   #2
GT 350
didn't make it to 30 k
Smoked Another SBC

Default Re: Tony Bynes takes out Stacks, and Henderson in G-BODY Race. VIDEO !!!

I think i seen a thread already on here about it... he lost end of story
GT 350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 05:59 PM   #3
Widow_Maker
Chupa Cabra
Smoked Another SBC

Default Re: Tony Bynes takes out Stacks, and Henderson in G-BODY Race. VIDEO !!!

NEVER Double bulb someone if you do you deserve everything that happens to you or your car after that, no one forced you to double bulb.

Tick Performance
Mount Airy, NC
336.719.0599 Martin
Widow_Maker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 06:12 PM   #4
Widow_Maker
Chupa Cabra
Smoked Another SBC

After watching the video I can conclude that Bynes knew what he was doing and was trying to burn him down.

I don't think bynes has ever driven a turbo car or owned one(I am not 100% sure on that) so he has no idea what it's like trying to stage one.

Tick Performance
Mount Airy, NC
336.719.0599 Martin
Old 03-13-2012, 06:17 PM   #5
boost03
Smoked another BBC

Tony did what he had to do,but if I was the Turbo car I would stip auto start...So there no BS
boost03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 06:22 PM   #6
natesomer
Smoked another BBC

He got burnt down. Tony was in the beam. So he didnt get double bulbed. Shane was sleeping on the tree. Whats up with 300a people on the line?
natesomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 06:25 PM   #7
Suicidal Racing
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
Smoked Another SBC

Many must not know what double bulbing is..tony was in pre stage an stack just rolled all the way in lighting both lights..that is not double bulbing some one..now if stack did that an tony wasnt in at all then yes he would of double bulbed him then..

I think stack lit both up because if he didn't bynes would of been dicking around alot longer probably..either way it took tony 10 seconds to roll in..

Suicidal Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 06:37 PM   #8
DOLEMITE
Spooled up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grudge Racer View Post
What do you think, Burn-Down, or Not. Was Stacks wrong for double bulbing, and going to the wood. Or was Tony wrong for not going in fast enough ????? Remember there is no 7s staging rule. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GvHwsuKdyk
HEY GRUDGE RACERS THATS MY VIDEO MAN WHATS UP WITH THAT?????
DOLEMITE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 06:41 PM   #9
slojo
Launchin

Just so you know this was not a grudge race and the track said auto start was on.
Old 03-13-2012, 06:43 PM   #10
Suicidal Racing
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
Smoked Another SBC

Well thats fucked up then to tell people your running auto start when your not..

Suicidal Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 06:49 PM   #11
DOLEMITE
Spooled up

Quote:
Originally Posted by slojo View Post
Just so you know this was not a grudge race and the track said auto start was on.

IN ALL FAIRNESS JAY DIDN'T TELL ANYONE THAT, AND IF YOU WHERE TOLD THAT WE CAN GET JAY BARNES ON A THREE WAY TO CONFERM IT.
Old 03-13-2012, 06:52 PM   #12
Widow_Maker
Chupa Cabra
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOLEMITE View Post
HEY GRUDGE RACERS THATS MY VIDEO MAN WHATS UP WITH THAT?????
Why put it on youtube and then get mad at someone for asking a question by using the video as a reference?

Tick Performance
Mount Airy, NC
336.719.0599 Martin
Old 03-13-2012, 06:56 PM   #13
chevydude
Smoked another BBC

I think folks are getting grudge racing mixed up with NHRA LMAO...The seven second rule generally applies to an nhra national event...Normal weekend events it varies at different tracks any where from 7-10 secs Depends.Some tracks will run the norm 7 sec per nhra rule book and other tracks will run up to 10....outlaw tracks Well, you know what I getting at...That was a grudge race.....Negotiations didn't state no burn downs I imagine...LMAO!!! From what I know if they leave the line it's a race!!!
The Ultimate budget build!!Ford makes it, Chevy shakes it...86 Coupe S/S, BBC Powered 10 to1 489ci very mild..615/.620 flat tapped cam,(Procomp heads)850 alky carb, Powerglide, 4.10's 9" tire.best to date= 1.331 60' & 6.053 @ 112mph 1/8th, Has been 9.90's In the quarter but have not run the quarter since figuring out some issues, Car & motor built by me, Build cost of entire car Just under $5000.00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=kJaN3fgNl1k Still sorting!
chevydude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 06:59 PM   #14
NHodge
Card Puller
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grudge Racer View Post
Strategy...

NHodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 07:01 PM   #15
DOLEMITE
Spooled up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Widow_Maker View Post
Why put it on youtube and then get mad at someone for asking a question by using the video as a reference?
CLEARLY YOU ARE MAKING THE WRONG ASUMPTION SIR. THAT WAS A JOKING QUESTION. NOW IF I WAS TO SAY WTF GRUDGE RACER THEN YOU WOULD BE RIGHT. TO SUM IT UP NO I'M NOT MAD SIR. I'M GLAD IT IS BEENING SEEN.