You dudes fucked any Amish chicks? - Page 3 - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > Trash Or Be Trashed

Trash Or Be Trashed Where the weak are killed and eaten!!!! Vulgar language and nudity may be enclosed!! NWS

Old 03-01-2012, 09:46 AM   #31
87BuickGN
Lick the starfish
Smoked Another SBC

Default Re: You dudes fucked any Amish chicks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_N_The_Boxx View Post
I Used to work with a guy who Nailed Amish chicks. Even got a BlowJob from a chick in a Buggy. He said they were good fucks.
Blowjob in a buggy......at least the windows wouldn't fog up at night lmfao.
87BuickGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-01-2012, 09:50 AM   #32
Woods Racing Transmission
Smoked another BBC

An Amish woman and her daughter were riding in an open buggy one cold, blustery January day. The daughter said to the mother, "My hands are freezing cold." The mother replied, "Put your hands between your legs. The body heat will warm them up." So the daughter did, and her hands warmed up. The next day, the daughter was riding in the buggy with her boyfriend. The boyfriend said, "My hands are freezing cold." The daughter said, "Put them between my legs, they'll warm up."

The next day, the boyfriend is driving in the buggy with the daughter. He said, "My nose is freezing cold." The daughter said, "Put it between my legs. It will warm up." He did, and his nose warmed up. The next day, the boyfriend is driving again with the daughter and he said, "My penis is frozen solid." The next day, the daughter is driving in the buggy with her mother, and she says to her mother, "Have you ever heard of a penis?" The slightly concerned mother says, "Sure, why do you ask?" The daughter says, "Well, they make one hell of a mess when they thaw out.
Woods Racing Transmission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 10:01 AM   #33
Kwikford
Smoked another BBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woods Racing Transmission View Post
An Amish woman and her daughter were riding in an open buggy one cold, blustery January day. The daughter said to the mother, "My hands are freezing cold." The mother replied, "Put your hands between your legs. The body heat will warm them up." So the daughter did, and her hands warmed up. The next day, the daughter was riding in the buggy with her boyfriend. The boyfriend said, "My hands are freezing cold." The daughter said, "Put them between my legs, they'll warm up."

The next day, the boyfriend is driving in the buggy with the daughter. He said, "My nose is freezing cold." The daughter said, "Put it between my legs. It will warm up." He did, and his nose warmed up. The next day, the boyfriend is driving again with the daughter and he said, "My penis is frozen solid." The next day, the daughter is driving in the buggy with her mother, and she says to her mother, "Have you ever heard of a penis?" The slightly concerned mother says, "Sure, why do you ask?" The daughter says, "Well, they make one hell of a mess when they thaw out.

That's good one....
Kwikford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 11:10 AM   #34
jinx44
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87BuickGN View Post
Blowjob in a buggy......at least the windows wouldn't fog up at night lmfao.
LMAO!

Semo Speed Shop
jinx44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 11:29 AM   #35
stangfan
Smoked another BBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woods Racing Transmission View Post

LMAO thats pretty good!
stangfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 11:37 AM   #36
cumminatya
Pullin gears

Renegade Racing Association
Davis Race Cars
Hyatt Racing Clutches
UMTR North
cumminatya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 11:38 AM   #37
cumminatya
Pullin gears

Renegade Racing Association
Davis Race Cars
Hyatt Racing Clutches
UMTR North
cumminatya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 11:47 AM   #38
HPDRIFTER
Smoked Another SBC

Well, at least they're not likely to read what all you dumb phques are posting about them....................
(I haven't seen a Yellow Bullet sticker on any of their carriages, YET.)
HPDRIFTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 04:12 PM   #39
70Underpressure
Moderater
Smoked Another SBC

The real beauty is they can't get fat due to a genetic mutation from inbreeding.....
Old 03-01-2012, 05:25 PM   #40
imback
Pullin gears

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Underpressure View Post
The real beauty is they can't get fat due to a genetic mutation from inbreeding.....
Theres lots of fat ones close to me LOL.There are some amish around here who have dropped their religion and went back to being English as they call it.Some of the girls are cuter than you'd think after they get normal clothes and haircuts.
Ive heard their armpits are hairy, i imagine their pussys look and smell like Bigfoot
Old 03-01-2012, 05:33 PM   #41
oldschool
!! WHATEVER !!
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicked1320 View Post
Hey, just watch the movie sex drive..... Some hot Amish chicks in there gettin it! Can't remember their name being Harry though.... Lol
u ever heard of the term "u only see that in the movies".... oh yeah she was hot....

Last edited by oldschool; 03-01-2012 at 05:38 PM.
oldschool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 05:34 PM   #42
68roadrunner
Smoked Another SBC

Amish girls seem to like being spanked, on X.HAMSTER LOL!
68roadrunner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 05:38 PM   #43
chevyguy3
Spooled up

I used to spend quite a bit of time working around Amish people. I have seen some pretty damn cute ladies among them, but I would imagine hygiene would be an issue. You can smell the guys from an aisle away at Walmart. Nice people, but they need to learn that they won't go to hell for using soap daily.

It is also pretty funny to drive by an amish house and see a horse and buggy in the driveway, clothes drying on the line, kids outside in denim jackets when its 80* out.... and then see a satellite dish on the roof and a kid firing up a gas weed whacker.
chevyguy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 05:43 PM   #44
chevyguy3
Spooled up

Some of them know how to have a pretty good time BTW. Part of my step mom's family in Indiana is Amish. Last year at the family reunion, a bunch of the guys got drunk, pulled out one of those 3-person slingshots and played a game where you launch big water balloons at cows out in the field for points.
chevyguy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 06:03 PM   #45
lonestar
Launchin

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyguy3 View Post
...It is also pretty funny to drive by an amish house and see a horse and buggy in the driveway, clothes drying on the line, kids outside in denim jackets when its 80* out.... and then see a satellite dish on the roof and a kid firing up a gas weed whacker.
...and the generator behind the house in a shed!
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote