High gaoline prices and the Keystone pipeline... - Page 15 - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > The Political Corner

The Political Corner We will hash out political, religious and current events in this section.... Keep it constructive when posting!!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2012, 04:22 PM   #211
Mule
Spiritual Gynocologist
Smoked Another SBC
 
Mule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The Dynamo of Dixie
Posts: 60,680
Default Re: High gaoline prices and the Keystone pipeline...

Correct. But it's not surging up worldwide. What is puzzling is that a 5% increase in crude results in a 20% increase in gas.
__________________
THERE IS NO PROBLEM!!!!

“There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.”
Ayn Rand
Mule is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-24-2012, 04:27 PM   #212
opeliac
Moderator
Smoked Another SBC
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 22,492
Default Re: High gaoline prices and the Keystone pipeline...

Quote:
Originally Posted by low warranty View Post
What if you are an airline company? Do you tell your customers that you had to cancel all your flights because you didn't plan ahead for your supply of fuel?

BTW, you can play the 'game' also instead of being a victim of it.
No victim here at all...I made the changes a few years ago, and i'm willing to see how 8.00 a gallon goes over in this country...I bet it wont affect me as bad as it will alot of others on this forum...

You guys are all alike though, you think because a person is outspoken about something, that it means they are a victim...I am just smart enough to see the damage that high fuel prices have done, and will do in the future, and i'd like to see that changed...
opeliac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 04:29 PM   #213
opeliac
Moderator
Smoked Another SBC
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 22,492
Default Re: High gaoline prices and the Keystone pipeline...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverFox View Post
There's a LOT of ignorant in this thread......plenty of them are "big city folk" too........and they say us coonasses are backwoods backwards.......I'm glad these motherfuckers didn't build the world......I'd still be walking out in the back yard to take a shit and using fucking horse and buggy to get to work.........
With you stroking your ego so much Tony, surely if the automobile wasnt already invented, you would've done it anyways...
opeliac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 04:32 PM   #214
SilverFox
RIDIN' DA SHORT BUS
Smoked Another SBC
 
SilverFox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Lake Charles, La
Posts: 17,812
Default Re: High gaoline prices and the Keystone pipeline...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67 GTO View Post
And Tony still ignores that the new Keystone pipeline will take oil from the old Keystone pipeline, which sells only inside the US right now, meaning you're contradicting your point with your support.

Tony also ignores that the stimulus package was precisely designed to rebuild the infrastructure BU$H cut to smithereens. Ah well, the open hypocrisy is still alive and well on YB.
So....in other words.....if all else fails, you LIE.

Gotcha.
__________________
Tony Naquin

337-794-5519 Cell

The very NOTION of profanity is the effort of a feeble brain to force it's limitations upon others. A word CANNOT be profane if it's definition coincides with that of another word that is NOT seen as profane by the feeble minded, and ALL profane words have that non-profane synonym.
SilverFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 04:34 PM   #215
opeliac
Moderator
Smoked Another SBC
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 22,492
Default Re: High gaoline prices and the Keystone pipeline...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverFox View Post
So....in other words.....if all else fails, you LIE.

Gotcha.
Respond to his post Tony...Is there ANY truth to what he said about the oil from the current pipeline?
opeliac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 04:35 PM   #216
SilverFox
RIDIN' DA SHORT BUS
Smoked Another SBC
 
SilverFox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Lake Charles, La
Posts: 17,812
Default Re: High gaoline prices and the Keystone pipeline...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mule View Post
Right!


Reuters
3:03 p.m. CST, February 14, 2012

U.S. gasoline demand fell last week as the retail price of the fuel rose across the nation, MasterCard said in its weekly SpendingPulse report on Tuesday.

Retail gasoline demand for the week fell 5.4 percent from a year ago while sliding 3.1 percent from the previous week, MasterCard said.

The average retail price for a gallon of gasoline rose 3.00 cents last week to $3.50, the data show. Last week's average pump price was 11.8 percent higher than the same week a year ago.

The report showed the four-week average U.S. demand fell for the 47th straight time last week, down 5.3 percent from a year earlier.
First off, you are citing only US demand........ secondly you are citing only gasoline demand......

The big picture is WORLD demand of CRUDE.

Get with the program........we are talking about apples and you show up with your orange..........
__________________
Tony Naquin

337-794-5519 Cell

The very NOTION of profanity is the effort of a feeble brain to force it's limitations upon others. A word CANNOT be profane if it's definition coincides with that of another word that is NOT seen as profane by the feeble minded, and ALL profane words have that non-profane synonym.
SilverFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 04:39 PM   #217
SilverFox
RIDIN' DA SHORT BUS
Smoked Another SBC
 
SilverFox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Lake Charles, La
Posts: 17,812
Default Re: High gaoline prices and the Keystone pipeline...

Quote:
Originally Posted by opeliac View Post
I cant help it, I gotta ask a question here...How do you consume more than is produced? Now maybe there was more to the info that you copied and pasted that would've kept me from having to ask that question...But, since you didnt post it, I had to ask...
And you figure reserves are there and millions spent on itel and defense of them for what reason????????
__________________
Tony Naquin

337-794-5519 Cell

The very NOTION of profanity is the effort of a feeble brain to force it's limitations upon others. A word CANNOT be profane if it's definition coincides with that of another word that is NOT seen as profane by the feeble minded, and ALL profane words have that non-profane synonym.
SilverFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 04:41 PM   #218
SilverFox
RIDIN' DA SHORT BUS
Smoked Another SBC
 
SilverFox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Lake Charles, La
Posts: 17,812
Default Re: High gaoline prices and the Keystone pipeline...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mule View Post
Correct. But it's not surging up worldwide. What is puzzling is that a 5% increase in crude results in a 20% increase in gas.
Because there NUMEROUS factors at play........on one......not two......not three.....but many varying dynamics compounding in varying ways at varying times to affect it.........
__________________
Tony Naquin

337-794-5519 Cell

The very NOTION of profanity is the effort of a feeble brain to force it's limitations upon others. A word CANNOT be profane if it's definition coincides with that of another word that is NOT seen as profane by the feeble minded, and ALL profane words have that non-profane synonym.
SilverFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 04:41 PM   #219
opeliac
Moderator
Smoked Another SBC
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 22,492
Default Re: High gaoline prices and the Keystone pipeline...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverFox View Post
And you figure reserves are there and millions spent on itel and defense of them for what reason????????
So we are pulling from our reserves to cover the difference every year?
opeliac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 04:43 PM   #220
opeliac
Moderator
Smoked Another SBC
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 22,492
Default Re: High gaoline prices and the Keystone pipeline...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverFox View Post
Because there NUMEROUS factors at play........on one......not two......not three.....but many varying dynamics compounding in varying ways at varying times to affect it.........
LOL...That sounds like the game with 3 cups and a ball, except they are now playing it in the dark so you have no chance of seeing them remove the ball...His statement was valid, increase by 5% in crude shouldnt raise gas by 20%...Its a fucking money making scam, stop defending it and just admit it.
opeliac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 04:44 PM   #221
ndmp40
Senior Member
Smoked Another SBC
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 35,195
Default Re: High gaoline prices and the Keystone pipeline...

Imports.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty Mikho View Post
I will bet I am higher than you!!
ndmp40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 04:47 PM   #222
SilverFox
RIDIN' DA SHORT BUS
Smoked Another SBC
 
SilverFox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Lake Charles, La
Posts: 17,812
Default Re: High gaoline prices and the Keystone pipeline...

Quote:
Originally Posted by opeliac View Post
With you stroking your ego so much Tony, surely if the automobile wasnt already invented, you would've done it anyways...
I'm just a stupid coonass with a very limited IQ and a community college "trade school" education in industrial instrumentation that cannot do maff without a clackilator.......

The fact that someone does not follow the logic of exponentially increasing usage warranting exponentially increasing need for infrastructure says MUCH more about them than the fact that my dumb ass can.............as does the fact this is at least the second insult you've slung my way without me so much as acknowledging the fact you entered the thread..........
__________________
Tony Naquin

337-794-5519 Cell

The very NOTION of profanity is the effort of a feeble brain to force it's limitations upon others. A word CANNOT be profane if it's definition coincides with that of another word that is NOT seen as profane by the feeble minded, and ALL profane words have that non-profane synonym.
SilverFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 05:02 PM   #223
opeliac
Moderator
Smoked Another SBC
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 22,492
Default Re: High gaoline prices and the Keystone pipeline...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverFox View Post
I'm just a stupid coonass with a very limited IQ and a community college "trade school" education in industrial instrumentation that cannot do maff without a clackilator.......

The fact that someone does not follow the logic of exponentially increasing usage warranting exponentially increasing need for infrastructure says MUCH more about them than the fact that my dumb ass can.............as does the fact this is at least the second insult you've slung my way without me so much as acknowledging the fact you entered the thread..........
OMG...The nerve of me to sling an insult at such a non insulting person...I am so sorry...Please continue
opeliac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 05:04 PM   #224
67 GTO
Senior Member
Smoked Another SBC
 
67 GTO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 30,447
Default Re: High gaoline prices and the Keystone pipeline...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverFox View Post
So....in other words.....if all else fails, you LIE.

Gotcha.
What did I lie about? A large chunk of the stimulus package went to the states to rebuild roads, bridges, sewer systems. BU$H completely gutted Hwy funds under his terms and redistributed it to the top.
__________________
"She lusted after their genitals--as large as those of donkeys, and their seminal emission was as strong as that of stallions." Ezekiel 23:20
67 GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-24-2012, 05:06 PM   #225
SilverFox
RIDIN' DA SHORT BUS
Smoked Another SBC
 
SilverFox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Lake Charles, La
Posts: 17,812
Default Re: High gaoline prices and the Keystone pipeline...

Quote:
Originally Posted by opeliac View Post
increase by 5% in crude shouldnt raise gas by 20%....
It's a low down dirty shame that you are challenged in business balance to such a point that you cannot see how telling this statement is........
__________________
Tony Naquin

337-794-5519 Cell

The very NOTION of profanity is the effort of a feeble brain to force it's limitations upon others. A word CANNOT be profane if it's definition coincides with that of another word that is NOT seen as profane by the feeble minded, and ALL profane words have that non-profane synonym.
SilverFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Resources saved on this page: MySQL 2.56%
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Yellow Bullet LLC