I get tired of Warren Buffets lies - Page 6 - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > The Political Corner

The Political Corner We will hash out political, religious and current events in this section.... Keep it constructive when posting!!

Old 02-24-2012, 12:03 PM   #76
67 GTO
Smoked Another SBC

Default Re: I get tired of Warren Buffets lies

Buffet and Soros aren't trying to destroy the democratic process. The Koch's are.
"She lusted after their genitals--as large as those of donkeys, and their seminal emission was as strong as that of stallions." Ezekiel 23:20
67 GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-24-2012, 12:20 PM   #77
G-Code
4 legs good, 2 legs bad
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67 GTO View Post
Buffet and Soros aren't trying to destroy the democratic process. The Koch's are.

If you don't think Soros is trying to destroy the democratic process you are more delusional than I'd thought possible.

Goat all dressed up:

G

58.3% of Statistics are made up.

Irony is wasted on the stupid.

Last edited by G-Code; 02-24-2012 at 12:24 PM.
G-Code is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 12:23 PM   #78
67 GTO
Smoked Another SBC

lol, Oh kay! : )

You couldn't live w/o either one of them. You need them both to divert yourself from the reality.
"She lusted after their genitals--as large as those of donkeys, and their seminal emission was as strong as that of stallions." Ezekiel 23:20
Old 02-24-2012, 12:24 PM   #79
G-Code
4 legs good, 2 legs bad
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
lol, Oh kay! : )

You couldn't live w/o either one of them. You need them both to divert yourself from the reality.

My reality is just fine.

G

Old 02-24-2012, 12:29 PM   #80
67 GTO
Smoked Another SBC

You're the guy who supported someone, still supports, someone who sued his own country to throw out 180,000 votes, and used his dad's buddies on the Supreme Court to violate the Constitution to do it

You're reality looks more like an illusion you want to believe in.
Old 02-24-2012, 12:32 PM   #81
Mach1Marauder
bye
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
You're the guy who supported someone, still supports, someone who sued his own country to throw out 180,000 votes, and used his dad's buddies on the Supreme Court to violate the Constitution to do it

DO IT!
DO IT!
DO IT!
Mach1Marauder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 12:38 PM   #82
G-Code
4 legs good, 2 legs bad
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:

the reality of Democrat operatives manufacturing votes:

To refresh your memory...he is the republican observer trying his best to see the "vote" two democrats swear is on the ballot card.

Yeah I would have sued too.

Good luck with your tired old line there Goat:
http://www.nytimes.com/2001/11/12/politics/12VOTE.html

G

Last edited by G-Code; 02-24-2012 at 12:39 PM.
Old 02-24-2012, 12:47 PM   #83
67 GTO
Smoked Another SBC

The reality is far different from the simple picture you posted.
Old 02-24-2012, 12:58 PM   #84
67 GTO
Smoked Another SBC

~ 2 Florida counties allowed GOP officials to feloniously alter 12,000 illegal overseas ballots.

~ K Harris and Bucky Mitchell hired a Republican firm, DBT technologies in Texas, and gave them $4 million to provide the same service a previous firm charged $12,500 for just 2 years earlier. DBT "found" 94,000 "felons," almost all Democrats. 54% were black on the list. The counties that checked the list found that only 5% were actually felons.

Harris specified to DBT to end phone verification, no DOB or SS # match, and only an 80% letter match to come up with the new list.

~ Jeb BU$H illegally sent memos to every county board stating that any convicted felon from any state had to get clemency from Jeb before they could vote in Florida, which is completely illegal since 36 states at the time return voting rights to felons after they serve their time. He was warned by teh Florida courts for doing the same thing 2 years earlier.

~ K Harris committed a felony when she refused to hand check machine "over votes." A Flordia law since many people would write-in the same candidate they checked off, something that the machine saw as an over vote, but was a legal vote if they wrote in the same candidate they checked off. That alone and Gore won.

~ Harris also illegally allowed GOP operative to work off her computers on State time, then illegally erased the hard drives afterwards.

~ A Republican, who switched to the Democratic party, designed the infamous butterfly ballots that provided an optical illusion so that over 3,000 votes were shifted from Gore to Pat Buchanon.

Despite all this, when you counted every legal vote in Florida, including the 120,000 "over votes" Gore won.

You hate democracy, G. I get it.
Old 02-24-2012, 01:00 PM   #85
spidergearsman
Smoked Another SBC

OBAMA the Movie
Redd Foxx as obama
Carl Weathers as Michelle Obama
Ryan o'Neil as Hillary clinton
'Betty White as Bill Clinton
Snooki as warren buffett
and JOE BIDEN as THE BEAVER
Old 02-24-2012, 01:01 PM   #86
Mach1Marauder
bye
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
The reality is far different from the simple picture you posted.
Only GoatTurd would support morons too stupid to punch one hole for one presidential candidate.
Old 02-24-2012, 01:05 PM   #87
Mach1Marauder
bye
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
~ 2 Florida counties allowed GOP officials to feloniously alter 12,000 illegal overseas ballots.

~ K Harris and Bucky Mitchell hired a Republican firm, DBT technologies in Texas, and gave them $4 million to provide the same service a previous firm charged $12,500 for just 2 years earlier. DBT "found" 94,000 "felons," almost all Democrats. 54% were black on the list. The counties that checked the list found that only 5% were actually felons.

Harris specified to DBT to end phone verification, no DOB or SS # match, and only an 80% letter match to come up with the new list.

~ Jeb BU$H illegally sent memos to every county board stating that any convicted felon from any state had to get clemency from Jeb before they could vote in Florida, which is completely illegal since 36 states at the time return voting rights to felons after they serve their time. He was warned by teh Florida courts for doing the same thing 2 years earlier.

~ K Harris committed a felony when she refused to hand check machine "over votes." A Flordia law since many people would write-in the same candidate they checked off, something that the machine saw as an over vote, but was a legal vote if they wrote in the same candidate they checked off. That alone and Gore won.

~ Harris also illegally allowed GOP operative to work off her computers on State time, then illegally erased the hard drives afterwards.

~ A Republican, who switched to the Democratic party, designed the infamous butterfly ballots that provided an optical illusion so that over 3,000 votes were shifted from Gore to Pat Buchanon.

Despite all this, when you counted every legal vote in Florida, including the 120,000 "over votes" Gore won.

You hate democracy, G. I get it.
Every one a lie!

I bet your gay lover simply adores you. You'll swallow anything.
Old 02-24-2012, 01:48 PM   #88
spidergearsman
Smoked Another SBC

notice in the goat world ..dems are as pure as the driven snow
Old 02-24-2012, 01:51 PM   #89
67 GTO
Smoked Another SBC

I think it's better to look at who's controlling the Government in a negative way, not who you like or dislike on emotions alone.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-24-2012, 01:54 PM   #90
Mach1Marauder
bye
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
I think it's better to look at who's controlling the Government in a negative way, not who you like or dislike on emotions alone.
Flat out lie!