Stock ZR1 with DR's run 10.42 @ 134 Video inside - Page 54 - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > Trash Or Be Trashed

Trash Or Be Trashed Where the weak are killed and eaten!!!! Vulgar language and nudity may be enclosed!! NWS

Old 02-24-2012, 10:06 AM   #796
phantomracer
having fun
Smoked Another SBC

Default Re: Stock ZR1 with DR's run 10.42 @ 134 Video inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe11204 View Post
Doesn't count.... No roll cage...

not stock either...

phantomracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-24-2012, 10:16 AM   #797
cobrasnake95
Smoked another BBC

What's the true definition of stock?

Tell us what a company's stock of product for sale is.

:-)
1995 SVT Cobra Rio Red/T-Trim/Canfield single plane(Sold)
1988 GT 5.0 Red/Titanium/Cali Mass air model(sold)
cobrasnake95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 11:33 AM   #798
kickedafordlately?Yes!
What?
Smoked another BBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobrasnake95 View Post
What's the true definition of stock?

Tell us what a company's stock of product for sale is.

:-)
Hello moron,

You, Minidick and Phaggotracer are three of the dumbest bastards I've ever had the opportunity to laugh at! I didn't think it was possible for a ford guy to actually be dumber than an "import fan boy", but I was wrong. If you three could somehow combine your intellect, you still wouldn't get it. If you could combine your mental acuity together and step back to look at your collective posts, you still wouldn't see how stupid you appear.

Case in point: Do you really want to ask the above question? You're implying that the car in question isn't stock because it has drag radials! You realize that ford is actually introducing something decent, finally. If you cling to this reasoning you would be diminishing the performance potential of this otherwise badass contender.

Point number two: Every time one of you gets a few points behind in an argument, you try and move the goal posts. "Well, well it doesn't have a roll bar so it doesn't count!" or "It has drag radials so it (whimper) doesn't count!" or, my favorite "The LS motor is junk because everyone makes aftermarket parts for it!"

If you three aren't stupid fucks then you're damn good actors!

Dumb assess.
kickedafordlately?Yes! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 11:55 AM   #799
chrisheltra
Pullin gears

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fipQisc68dQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickedafordlately?Yes! View Post
Hello moron,

You, Minidick and Phaggotracer are three of the dumbest bastards I've ever had the opportunity to laugh at! I didn't think it was possible for a ford guy to actually be dumber than an "import fan boy", but I was wrong. If you three could somehow combine your intellect, you still wouldn't get it. If you could combine your mental acuity together and step back to look at your collective posts, you still wouldn't see how stupid you appear.

Case in point: Do you really want to ask the above question? You're implying that the car in question isn't stock because it has drag radials! You realize that ford is actually introducing something decent, finally. If you cling to this reasoning you would be diminishing the performance potential of this otherwise badass contender.

Point number two: Every time one of you gets a few points behind in an argument, you try and move the goal posts. "Well, well it doesn't have a roll bar so it doesn't count!" or "It has drag radials so it (whimper) doesn't count!" or, my favorite "The LS motor is junk because everyone makes aftermarket parts for it!"

Dumb assess.

chrisheltra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 11:59 AM   #800
cobrasnake95
Smoked another BBC

Quote:
Hello moron,

Dumb assess.

NEWB thread.....
1995 SVT Cobra Rio Red/T-Trim/Canfield single plane(Sold)
1988 GT 5.0 Red/Titanium/Cali Mass air model(sold)
cobrasnake95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 12:02 PM   #801
mobeydick
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Hello moron,

Dumb assess.
The GM LS Platform is JUNK, for evey 1 person running/building a Ford Modular Engine the are 10 people running/building GM LS Engines. Still with all the R&D time and energy no one building one can come close to the Ford Modular. When a GM LS Powered vehicle runs quicker the 6.600s let us Ford guys know. Until then keep sucking hind tit and watch this. http://youtu.be/CNPNxbEQX8Y

Last edited by mobeydick; 02-24-2012 at 12:07 PM.
mobeydick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 12:10 PM   #802
ajw2500hd
Launchin

Yes LS motor are junk making great power NA , lite, great mpg, easy as shit to work on, you my friend mobeydick have to be the dumbest mother fucker on this website

06 Z06 head/cam/intake/some other goodies 10.43@135
2011 Duramax LTZ h&s minimaxx/bank intake/5"mbrp
ajw2500hd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 12:13 PM   #803
chrisheltra
Pullin gears

Mod motor:

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...ight=lightning

Old 02-24-2012, 12:19 PM   #804
mobeydick
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Hello moron,

Dumb assess.
Quickest "GM" LS powered vehicle in the world runs 6.73 and there is NOTHING on the engine that was manufactured by GM!
Old 02-24-2012, 12:21 PM   #805
mobeydick
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisheltra View Post
That's a Truck running faster then anything powered by a "GM" LS anything!
Old 02-24-2012, 12:22 PM   #806
chrisheltra
Pullin gears

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobeydick View Post
That's a Truck running faster then anything powered by a "GM" LS anything!
Its only a 289 BTW.

http://www.soulagesracing.com/

Old 02-24-2012, 12:23 PM   #807
ajw2500hd
Launchin

Hey mobeylovesthecock we are talking about street cars not a full out dragster

06 Z06 head/cam/intake/some other goodies 10.43@135
2011 Duramax LTZ h&s minimaxx/bank intake/5"mbrp
ajw2500hd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 12:24 PM   #808
mobeydick
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisheltra View Post
Its only a 289 BTW.

http://www.soulagesracing.com/
The link states 281, I thought they had a slight overbore to 284.
Old 02-24-2012, 12:26 PM   #809
chrisheltra
Pullin gears

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobeydick View Post
The link states 281, I thought they had a slight overbore to 284.
Sorry typo. Its a 281.

Old 02-24-2012, 12:28 PM   #810
mobeydick
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajw2500hd View Post
Hey mobeylovesthecock we are talking about street cars not a full out dragster
The Power Plant in the ZR1 is Junk, performance at the track proves it!