chriscrna from M.I.A - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Classifieds Feedback > Positive seller/buyer feedback

Positive seller/buyer feedback This section is designed to give props to buyers and sellers.

Old 02-19-2012, 10:49 AM   #1
1BIGMOFO
Smoked Another SBC

Default chriscrna from M.I.A

First off let me take a minute to thank Chris, if he says he is going to do something he does it! I appreciate him going out of his way to work with me and get me a killer deal on a wing for my Notch.
Chris is a stand up guy and he deserves positive feedback without a doubt. His product is 2nd to none and his customer support is 2nd to none as well. He was texting back and forth with me at 9:30 PM on a Friday night to make sure I got everything properly installed. His communication is top notch, every time I called or emailed he promptly got back to me and his responses were educated and well said. He took the constructive criticism I gave him and is taking the ball and running with it. You just donít find people like him anymore.
Thank you so much Chris! If you have anything else that I can help with please keep me in mind!!!
-Rob

Big thanks to:

www.VanstromPerformance.com
WWW.MIAWINGS.COM
1BIGMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement