Please explain "Unions.. America NEEDS them" - Page 9 - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > The Political Corner

The Political Corner We will hash out political, religious and current events in this section.... Keep it constructive when posting!!

Old 02-11-2012, 07:32 PM   #121
RFC
Pullin gears

Default Re: Please explain "Unions.. America NEEDS them"

Quote:
Originally Posted by skosler View Post
Who the fuck gives a shit???

I am pretty good at what I do and it is a unique field. I could get a job fairly easily. Would I have to move? Maybe? I live in the middle of nowhere, so there are not a million companies within driving distance. Matter of fat, if I was a union hack, I could have easily been Pro's boss..

You have a grossly uncoherent understanding of business/employeers, etc if you think that everyone should have RIGHT to be employeed and get that employment with a simple phone call. Businesses are not there to hire people or keep people working...
I get it,your a manager that THINKS nobody is as smart or nothing gets done without himself. I went thru 15 managers in 17 years, each one smarter than the next.the ones that
lasted the longest were the ones that stayed out of the way and let us do the work.I'm betting you couldn't carry Protrucks waterbottle.
Advertisement

Old 02-11-2012, 07:42 PM   #122
RFC
Pullin gears

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverFox View Post
Remember that next time you raise you rates.........
I was wondering which idiot would show their utter financial incompetence and say that..LMFAO...predictable as an alarm clock...the only time I raise my rates is when an overhead like insurance increases, and to cover the annual raises. I raise rates most often BY FAR to cover raise given to an employee that has taken a step that helps me....ABSOLUTELY not the same as him demanding more for doing nothing different.....you just proved you haven't a clue.[/QUOTE]

Bullshit, A employer that raises his rates for insurance and employee pay and not giving himself alittle something, is one thing,OUTTA BUSINESS.Please tell me again I don't have
a clue. P.S. I'm in the same business as you.
Old 02-11-2012, 07:58 PM   #123
DCarr
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bracketbomber View Post
but the unions should make their priority the ones who pay them and not every outsider or deadbeat organization with their hand out for a taste of the workers dues.
X2 !
DCarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 08:01 PM   #124
67 GTO
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by protruck70 View Post
the majority of your posts are cut/paste stupid assed racist joke pictures of Obama/wife, I don't put much truth or faith in much that you post..
That's our Special-Kwhiz : )
Jesus~ Matthew 19:21

"Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask how you can blame the poor for what you're doing to yourself by voting for wealth-redistributing neocons" ~ YB
67 GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 08:03 PM   #125
67 GTO
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
But it is OK by you to give a green light for corporations/Rich to donate to protect their biased political and social interests ?
Ironically, neocons feel that an employer is "ENTITLED" to shaft employees in much the same way China and other 3rd world countries shaft theirs. And in doing so, they blatantly ignore what makes any economy tick... These new neocons are more obsessed with a race to the bottom, so we can be like other 3rd world countries, in their blind fanaticism to empower the LORDS...

"Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask how you can blame the poor for what you're doing to yourself by voting for wealth-redistributing neocons" ~ YB

Last edited by 67 GTO; 02-11-2012 at 08:04 PM.
Old 02-11-2012, 08:04 PM   #126
RFC
Pullin gears

Quote:
Originally Posted by skosler View Post
All his incoherent, rambling mess being spewed by you and KFC and you still have not answered the original question.

Can I file a greivance... or is that someone elses job to answer simple questions?
I just watched 6 guys with many years with there employer, go from 18.00 per hour to 9.50 per hour and lost some of there vacation,with the explaination times are tough. the employer never dropped the door rate 1 dime. how many more stories do you want? If you don't think this kind shit is going on keep telling yourself that,One day YOUR BOSS is gonna come and say the same thing to you, If you dont'think so,think again. Oh, good luck starting over with less pay and benefits.

Does that answer your Question,Scrotum?
Old 02-11-2012, 08:10 PM   #127
67 GTO
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFC View Post
I just watched 6 guys with many years with there employer, go from 18.00 per hour to 9.50 per hour and lost some of there vacation,with the explaination times are tough. the employer never dropped the door rate 1 dime. how many more stories do you want? If you don't think this kind shit is going on keep telling yourself that,One day YOUR BOSS is gonna come and say the same thing to you, If you dont'think so,think again. Oh, good luck starting over with less pay and benefits.

And their answer is to take away from someone else who has a better job. It's the idea behind this whole thread. Funny how they feel that the wealthy are entitled to fuck the little guys over, but then they think it's OK to take money away from someone else who has a better job than they do. Sesame Street has a word for that...

H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E

'Hippo-crit'

Hypocrite

I just call 'em "Neocons."

Old 02-11-2012, 08:12 PM   #128
Curt
God's servant Romans 13:4
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:

That statement shows why you could never run or own a business.
Curt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 08:30 PM   #129
67 GTO
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt View Post
I'm guessing that rather than defend your fellow workers, you'd rather defend competing with 3rd orld countries who underpay their workers even more. It's a funny thing how so many neocons not only hate the people out of work after the banks fucked the economy up, but they even hate the people who still have a job and would rather defend a race to the bottom making America more like a 3rd world country. Apparently it's difficult for you to see the motivation behind union busting and the end game despite the fact that most of our Nation is already living it right now.

Old 02-11-2012, 09:06 PM   #130
skosler
Bovine Scatologist
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
your ignorant... The applicant has a
choice" not to accept the union job that requires dues, the same as a applicant has the same choice not to accept the nono union job that doesnt pay enough.

So thge union is supposed to "bend" for the applicant but the non union doesnt have to bend for the applicant ?

I can see why you are catholic, it all fits...
You talk a lot of smack about religion and hypocrisy... but you fail to realize that YOU WORSHIP a religion, and it is called the IBEW union...

SAME EXACT FUCKING THING!

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by one of the many hemorrhoidal ANTI-THEISTS "tom351" View Post
i think anyone who indoctrinate children to ANY religion should be charged with child abuse

There are only two States: Texas and not Texas
skosler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 09:10 PM   #131
skosler
Bovine Scatologist
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
I get it,your a manager that THINKS nobody is as smart or nothing gets done without himself. I went thru 15 managers in 17 years, each one smarter than the next.the ones that
lasted the longest were the ones that stayed out of the way and let us do the work.I'm betting you couldn't carry Protrucks waterbottle.
Nope, not a manager and do not have one person below me..

..but when it comes to "what the heck is going on" and "who is gonna figure it out and fix it"....all the "managers" are "all ears".. LOL

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by one of the many hemorrhoidal ANTI-THEISTS "tom351" View Post
i think anyone who indoctrinate children to ANY religion should be charged with child abuse

Old 02-11-2012, 09:11 PM   #132
RFC
Pullin gears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt View Post
Oh yeah I forgot to mention that the work load for those guys never went down. What makes you think I could never own or run a business? What I didn't get my super " be a businessman" decoder ring? Funny,your just another guy that THINKS he is smarter than everyone else that you THINK don't own a business.
Old 02-11-2012, 09:12 PM   #133
skosler
Bovine Scatologist
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:

Nope. Are you 12 or 13? Or is that in the union handbook?

Quote:

Old 02-11-2012, 09:20 PM   #134
DragRacinNut
Smoked another BBC

Skosler.. I am a member of the Teamster Union.

At my work place the company and the union work together. We all get along fine.Even go out for beers with management occasionally!(they buy!)

Unions are changing or dieing. Its not all doom and gloom as you seem to make it.
Old 02-11-2012, 09:22 PM   #135
Curt
God's servant Romans 13:4
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Oh yeah I forgot to mention that the work load for those guys never went down. What makes you think I could never own or run a business? What I didn't get my super " be a businessman" decoder ring? Funny,your just another guy that THINKS he is smarter than everyone else that you THINK don't own a business.
No decoder ring needed.

Your statement shows that you have no idea how to adjust the bottom line.

If you did run a business, it would be in past tense, because you have no idea how expenses changing create a profit loss.

You are proving with every entry that I am smarter than you.
Curt is offline   Reply With Quote