Here is a race, i'm trying to kick off! Feedback plz! - Page 9 - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > Let's Talk Drag Racing

Let's Talk Drag Racing Talk about drag racing with censorship...

Old 02-14-2012, 04:20 AM   #121
twincoupe
Spooled up

Default Re: Here is a race, i'm trying to kick off! Feedback plz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by td1332 View Post
You posted earlier you beat him 2 different times and you didnt get paid that your bad and nobody elses
He has no life, lies comes so easy for ppl like him. He know of me, for the last 2 yrs only seen me twice yet he despise me? He never, grudgeraced a day in his gay life so we had no contact whatsoever but i'm scum? Man this guy, is GAY! Follow me around like a girl in heat, i don't do drugs or guy's nothing against his presences but come on now! At the end of the day, i'm willing to race not talk like he wants to do! ALSO i'm not a class racer, so my point is don't go telling me what to bring to race! Bring your best, you can steal, beg, loan, or own if you have a real car? Long as he is driving, i'll race any doorslammer he drive!! LOCK THAT IN!!
twincoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-14-2012, 04:56 AM   #122
EHA Racing
Smoked Another SBC

That's the biggest load of shit I have ever read. Everyone here that knows me will vouch for that. If you really want me to post our bet from Roch Racing I will. They will see who the liar is. Remember, everything you type online stays online. You can't hide from that. Saying I follow you around like a get bitch is pathetic. Seriously, where go you come up with this garbage?
I may have only seen you in person twice but we have talked for years online and on the phone. Remember, you used to call me and text me all the time like you where my best bud? Fucking Clown!!
www.induction-solutions.com
www.prosystemsracing.com
www.bdrtorqueconverters.com
www.vfnfiberglass.com
www.penngrade1.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by morris View Post
You want to go Bruder fast, Jackson fast it is from the flywheel back.

Last edited by EHA Racing; 02-14-2012 at 04:59 AM.
EHA Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 06:53 AM   #123
THE STING
Smoked another BBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprayin96ta View Post
Yes I live here.....yes I have a car......no i don't have "video". See my avatar?

On a serious note, I understand what your wanting to put together, BUT, if it's a "grudge" style race why have rules?? Just simply saying where we are from, you wanna race for money, you don't ask what the other guy has....probably because of the following reasons:
1- there going to lie
2. It's a grudge race, find out the hard way....

Your shooting yourself in the foot by not allowing FI cars. Just have a no holds bar race on a 28X10.5 tire with or without bars and call it a day.

A few post up you said grudge has no rules but now your wanting rules..
Old 02-14-2012, 09:16 AM   #124
twincoupe
Spooled up

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE STING View Post
Thats not my post your looking at, my rules are posted from the jump. I'm trying to make it fair, for all that enter and the best car win!
Old 02-14-2012, 09:20 AM   #125
Sprayin96ta
nightmare on any street..
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE STING View Post

point proven.....

How about a heads up, hoods down run whatcha brung race only rule being the car has to sit on 28x10.5's.....seems like a good idea to me. The less rules you have the more likly success you will have with a race like this....

better?

2000 7.3L Ford Excursion- little black smoke
2008 Ford Edge- wife's daily
Sprayin96ta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 09:22 AM   #126
EHA Racing
Smoked Another SBC

Fair?? You just aquired a new car did you not? Why don't you tell everyone what kind of car it is?
www.prosystemsracing.com
www.vfnfiberglass.com
www.penngrade1.com

Quote:
Old 02-14-2012, 09:33 AM   #127
twincoupe
Spooled up

Quote:
Originally Posted by EHA Racing View Post
That's the biggest load of shit I have ever read. Everyone here that knows me will vouch for that. If you really want me to post our bet from Roch Racing I will. They will see who the liar is. Remember, everything you type online stays online. You can't hide from that. Saying I follow you around like a get bitch is pathetic. Seriously, where go you come up with this garbage?
I may have only seen you in person twice but we have talked for years online and on the phone. Remember, you used to call me and text me all the time like you where my best bud? Fucking Clown!!
Please post it, your the one that posted a pic of the kid holding $2,500 saying you'll run me first day of the track remember it's a year you still haven't raced or paid me the $2,500 but thats a lie also right? How come when i spoke on that, the money wasn't up as you said which was true no money was changed. Just word of mouth, why is it that your not held acountable for your bet? Why? Cause i don't care, no money up or shake hands dont mean nothing to me. But you still haven't gotten your car out yet, but i'm the scum that don't pay off a bets are you serious?? Also i never called you a friend in my life, i talked with moe thru you once or maybe twice. Can you talk, let along type, only thing i have to say is thx you! Your keeping my post on top, thx's again
Old 02-14-2012, 09:41 AM   #128
EHA Racing
Smoked Another SBC

Holy shit you have to be kidding me!! You never locked in the race!! I tried to lock you in and you said you were out of town. Just because I showed you lock in money and said I would race you doesn't mean you automatically get it. How in the hell are you supposed to be some long time grudge racer and you can't even figure that out.
There has to be a DP man to hold the money that we BOTH pay. You would never pay so there was never a bet. How many times do I have to explain it to you?? This shit is just getting silly and you loose credibility with every post.
www.prosystemsracing.com
www.vfnfiberglass.com
www.penngrade1.com

Quote:
Old 02-14-2012, 09:41 AM   #129
twincoupe
Spooled up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprayin96ta View Post
point proven.....

How about a heads up, hoods down run whatcha brung race only rule being the car has to sit on 28x10.5's.....seems like a good idea to me. The less rules you have the more likly success you will have with a race like this....

better?
Thx's, and yes thats true less rules more people. But up here, no wants the spot let along race. I think 29x10.5 or 275 dr guys, would have a good chance against a chassis car on 29x10.5 with the handicap added. Still working on it, thx's
Old 02-14-2012, 09:46 AM   #130
twincoupe
Spooled up

Quote:
Holy shit you have to be kidding me!! You never locked in the race!! I tried to lock you in and you said you were out of town. Just because I showed you lock in money and said I would race you doesn't mean you automatically get it. How in the hell are you supposed to be some long time grudge racer and you can't even figure that out.
There has to be a DP man to hold the money that we BOTH pay. You would never pay so there was never a bet. How many times do I have to explain it to you?? This shit is just getting silly and you loose credibility with every post.
If thats ok for you to make up that excuse, where did you lock me in that i should pay you?? DUD!! Why you want to know, what i have man get a life!! Like i told you, if you wont race me what do we have to talk about? Nothing!! Thx's again, for keeping me on top!!
Old 02-14-2012, 10:08 AM   #131
EHA Racing
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by twincoupe View Post
If thats ok for you to make up that excuse, where did you lock me in that i should pay you?? DUD!! Why you want to know, what i have man get a life!! Like i told you, if you wont race me what do we have to talk about? Nothing!! Thx's again, for keeping me on top!!
You ducking out little bitch. Locking in is for races! You made a bet on a public forum about your lie and I agreed. You lost. Now I don't expect you to pay up but I do want to show these people who you really are. Thanks for the help!! It's funny you are back now and all the sudden want to race my X275 car. Is it because you have a nitrous pro-mod style car now? Bring that Falcon and I will fuck you up. Take the $1,000 you owe me and give it to a DP man for my part of the pot. Throw on another G for yourself and we can lock in for 3k or better against the red turd. Show these people here how you run and hide now muthafucker!!!

Just to stick it in your ass further, I was at the track opening day, you were not!! Find your way out of that one!!
www.prosystemsracing.com
www.vfnfiberglass.com
www.penngrade1.com

Quote:

Last edited by EHA Racing; 02-14-2012 at 10:09 AM.
Old 02-14-2012, 10:11 AM   #132
Stockey-Yockey302
SBF TTFMF
Smoked another BBC

Garage

EHA, post up from your local forum...I wanna see what this guy has said!
Stockey-Yockey302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 10:18 AM   #133
twincoupe
Spooled up

Quote:
You ducking out little bitch. Locking in is for races! You made a bet on a public forum about your lie and I agreed. You lost. Now I don't expect you to pay up but I do want to show these people who you really are. Thanks for the help!! It's funny you are back now and all the sudden want to race my X275 car. Is it because you have a nitrous pro-mod style car now? Bring that Falcon and I will fuck you up. Take the $1,000 you owe me and give it to a DP man for my part of the pot. Throw on another G for yourself and we can lock in for 3k or better against the red turd. Show these people here how you run and hide now muthafucker!!!

Just to stick it in your ass further, I was at the track opening day, you were not!! Find your way out of that one!!
Wow!! LMAO!! So you sending a pic of the money, saying you'll race me and all that other junk ment nothing!! Ok, now you really making it as you go along i have " Is it because you have a nitrous pro-mod style car now? " You have a great business, great friends, great some other stuff you said! GO BUY ONE IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT, STOP WITH ALL THE INNERNET TOUGH TALK LINE UP!!
Old 02-14-2012, 10:22 AM   #134
twincoupe
Spooled up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockey-Yockey302 View Post
Why don't you go there, and see for your self that way it can't be altered!! rochesterracing.com My post's are labeled "theking" see who is lying!! See if you get back with the truth, thxs
Old 02-14-2012, 10:23 AM   #135
EHA Racing
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockey-Yockey302 View Post
This is the thread, http://www.rochesterracing.com/forum...3794#post33794.
You may need to join to view. Maybe you can copy and paste on here for others. If I do it Frankie will say I'm lying lol.

Edit: Hahaha treed. I knew he would say that. Unfortunately all your posts are in black and white Frank! You just dug your own hole dumbass.
www.prosystemsracing.com
www.vfnfiberglass.com
www.penngrade1.com

Quote:

Last edited by EHA Racing; 02-14-2012 at 10:25 AM.