Here is a race, i'm trying to kick off! Feedback plz! - Page 5 - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > Let's Talk Drag Racing

Let's Talk Drag Racing Talk about drag racing with censorship...

Old 02-01-2012, 04:57 PM   #61
Nuclear Waste
Pullin gears

Default Re: Here is a race, i'm trying to kick off! Feedback plz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SproGirl02 View Post
O do you know Ryan ondrejhko
Yes
Nuclear Waste is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-01-2012, 05:07 PM   #62
SproGirl02
Smoked Another SBC

O cool guess he's not ur fav
Old 02-01-2012, 05:12 PM   #63
Nuclear Waste
Pullin gears

Ryan and I know each other for years, we are cool.
Old 02-01-2012, 05:23 PM   #64
ledsled87
Smoked Another SBC

Frankie Hester! Holy cow! A Syracuse legend! We were out on the streets of Syracuse with you back in the early 90's! Your Duster took $3.00 of mine one time, thats right, three dollars.... LOL. It was the Duster vs the Maroon 65 GTO of Deeder Clary....... Good times. Glad you are still in the game.

Nitrous......I used to do a little, but a little wouldnt do it, so the little got more and more......
ledsled87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 06:06 PM   #65
twincoupe
Spooled up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledsled87 View Post
Frankie Hester! Holy cow! A Syracuse legend! We were out on the streets of Syracuse with you back in the early 90's! Your Duster took $3.00 of mine one time, thats right, three dollars.... LOL. It was the Duster vs the Maroon 65 GTO of Deeder Clary....... Good times. Glad you are still in the game.
Hey how you been? Lol, you still remember that race huh? I miss the good ole day's, boy we had fun? Still here, yet these people act like i'm some new jack. lmao!

Last edited by twincoupe; 02-01-2012 at 06:08 PM. Reason: didnt finish
twincoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 06:26 PM   #66
twincoupe
Spooled up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SproGirl02 View Post
I just showed a friend of mine who promotes for adrl this his words " those rules are not very good, you get 19 low for seconds cars and 1 PN ADRL car show up and it's over"
Sprogirl, i have been very nice to you no matter you keep coming at me wrong and anyone that know me knows your doing way to much why?? Here what i offered you, yet you continue to bad mouth this chance for someone who might want to race. Enough already, respect is earned. Now again, thx you for your input!
Originally Posted by twincoupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by SproGirl02
Yea I realized that and I'm not the one advertising a race you are, and I only went there because you were giving rude answers when we told you our opinions, if you are a grudge racer you should understand how it works you don't go blind into a race with that kind of risk

To each his own, when i go to race i dont care what the other has i want to race end of story!! If you felt i was rude, why not just p/m me and ask or tell me that? I apoligize, if you felt that way. I'm tell you what, you come race i'll pay the $500 for you and you pay the $1,000 deal?? This is out of my pocket, all the money will go back to the racers!!
Old 02-01-2012, 06:45 PM   #67
SproGirl02
Smoked Another SBC

And again like I said I'm not going to bring a 5 sec car to a 4 sec race that's like bringing a knife to a gun fight
Old 02-01-2012, 06:46 PM   #68
SproGirl02
Smoked Another SBC

Btw at first I was giving my input you were the one getting defensive and apparently nooses suggestions are important to you even though you asked for them I dropped it like 2 hours ago, and yet you keep posting. The is yellowbullet if you don't want the good the bad and the ugly don't post on here
Old 02-01-2012, 06:52 PM   #69
twincoupe
Spooled up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuclear Waste View Post
I agree, low 5's wont cut it, if promoted right, the big cars will come out for that kind of money. You'd better be well in the 4's, not just nipping the 4's.
Thxs you, but nuclear i'm sure you know moe with the primer black stang? I'm sure you know about how fast he is, my point is he has one of the fastest nos cars up this way! Seriously, i'm talking nos that inclueds chassis cars! What r the chances, an ADRL car show up? Let them tell it, no one will show up but i welcome all racers. Any 5.10 car can beat 4.70 car, with the backtire and the break. It all about the driver's reaction, most of these guy's are trained to go on green no matter what slip ups happen. Hopefully we'll see what happens, again thx you for your input.
Old 02-01-2012, 07:08 PM   #70
jbersani
Launchin

Talking Re: Here is a race, i'm trying to kick off! Feedback plz!

No turbos? No blowers? Interesting rule. I'm sure I can scrape something up to wheel at this race!
jbersani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 07:17 PM   #71
jonesy1
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbersani View Post
No turbos? No blowers? Interesting rule. I'm sure I can scrape something up to wheel at this race!
Come get mine Jimmy.

4.27 @ 170 MPH
6.67 @ 210 MPH on 2 guns with my OLD motor. The new one is going to be a different story.
Thanks to:
Davis Race Cars
Abruzzi Transmission & Converters
Dave Bayus
Hyatt Racing Services
L and M Motorsports
Buck Racing Engines
jonesy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 08:05 PM   #72
Nuclear Waste
Pullin gears

Quote:
Originally Posted by twincoupe View Post
Thxs you, but nuclear i'm sure you know moe with the primer black stang? I'm sure you know about how fast he is, my point is he has one of the fastest nos cars up this way! Seriously, i'm talking nos that inclueds chassis cars! What r the chances, an ADRL car show up? Let them tell it, no one will show up but i welcome all racers. Any 5.10 car can beat 4.70 car, with the backtire and the break. It all about the driver's reaction, most of these guy's are trained to go on green no matter what slip ups happen. Hopefully we'll see what happens, again thx you for your input.
I hear ya, I was kidding about the ADRL cars, but I do think alot of fast chassis cars... low 4's/hi 3's may show up for that kind of money. There are alot of fast TS and auto PMs in the Tri-State area.
It will make things very interesting. Good luck, I'll be watching to see if it happens.
Old 02-01-2012, 08:53 PM   #73
ledsled87
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by twincoupe View Post
Hey how you been? Lol, you still remember that race huh? I miss the good ole day's, boy we had fun? Still here, yet these people act like i'm some new jack. lmao!

Ha ha, good old days, can you believe it was 20 years ago?

I still have my black 81 Malibu, and my red 67 Chevelle SS.......By the way, my other friend still insists that we won the race that night..... The country boys from Oswego county had alot to learn about street racing back in those days...

Nitrous......I used to do a little, but a little wouldnt do it, so the little got more and more......
ledsled87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:18 PM   #74
twincoupe
Spooled up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbersani View Post
That would be great jimmy, then you can grudge race some one also later on! Thx's
Old 02-01-2012, 10:22 PM   #75
twincoupe
Spooled up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuclear Waste View Post
I hear ya, I was kidding about the ADRL cars, but I do think alot of fast chassis cars... low 4's/hi 3's may show up for that kind of money. There are alot of fast TS and auto PMs in the Tri-State area.
It will make things very interesting. Good luck, I'll be watching to see if it happens.
They also might get drawn, against eachother don't for get that! But all the same, makes for some great grudgeracing right? Thx's man!