Here is a race, i'm trying to kick off! Feedback plz! - Page 2 - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > Let's Talk Drag Racing

Let's Talk Drag Racing Talk about drag racing with censorship...

Old 01-31-2012, 05:44 PM   #16
twincoupe
Spooled up

Default Re: Here is a race, i'm trying to kick off! Feedback plz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingbu View Post
Hell you can have stock suspension car racing a 800 CI nitrous pro mod and you're just gonna give him the rear tire and the break. it just wont work out. how many grudge races do you go into blind? because thats what this format is. 1500 dollars to go in blind to who knows what you're gonna race. in my opinion people aren't gonna throw 1500 dollars away for that.

^^THIS^^
I like what your are trying to do, just dont make an advantage or dis-advantage because of type of car. Put 20 entries in a hat and draw,, everything head-up
I want to thx you, but i haven't seen a 800ci stock suspenion up this way ever!! The cars we got here, and hopely the ones to come should make this a great race! You have to get down our track, so all that motor or a super fast car has to hook to win!! The ok cars here, so hook and i believe the winner will suprise alot of people!! Say NYC guy's come, then you got chicago guys, my friends from texas are coming, it will be fun and cool to see grudgeracers from all over doing what they do!! Thx's again!
twincoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2012, 05:49 PM   #17
Honk if parts fall off
Winning
Smoked Another SBC

No Turbo = Scared
Honk if parts fall off is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 06:06 PM   #18
stealthmoderacing
Smoked another BBC

hey frankie this is westley on my buddys name. I'll run your race but you wont let a dragster run because your scared.
stealthmoderacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 07:01 PM   #19
backseatdriver
Launchin

Frankie, interested in your race keep us informed or pm me with details
backseatdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 07:26 PM   #20
twincoupe
Spooled up

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthmoderacing View Post
hey frankie this is westley on my buddys name. I'll run your race but you wont let a dragster run because your scared.
Hey westley, you butthole why you bad mouthing my race!! lol I wish you could west, but it's more fun to see the car's run! OOH yeah, westly i'll give you a race if you like? Heads up, your dragster vs my car 1/8 or 1/4 it don't matter! We can play with the ideal later, let me know thou!!
Old 01-31-2012, 07:27 PM   #21
twincoupe
Spooled up

Quote:
Originally Posted by backseatdriver View Post
Frankie, interested in your race keep us informed or pm me with details
Hey thx's, i will waiting to talk with bob and a few other's!! Thxs again!!
Old 01-31-2012, 07:36 PM   #22
COOK E
PROUD AMERICAN WORKER!
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by twincoupe View Post
Hey thx's, i will waiting to talk with bob and a few other's!! Thxs again!!
so why set your goal for only 20 cars? why not challange the duck and team south??? make it BIG!

It's your lie sir, Tell it how you want it....
Old 02-01-2012, 12:23 AM   #23
SproGirl02
Smoked Another SBC

I really don't understand the risk 1,500 to run for 17,000 in a 20 car field. Idk about you guys but that seems a little crazy I mean I have ran 32 car fields for 15,000 and the entry fee was only 500 and In that all cars had an equal chance I would not waste 1,500 and a trip to ny to go up against a pro nitrous car that just seems silly.
Old 02-01-2012, 03:44 AM   #24
twincoupe
Spooled up

Quote:
Originally Posted by COOK E View Post
so why set your goal for only 20 cars? why not challange the duck and team south??? make it BIG!
I goal is to get Upstate NY on the grudgeracing circuit, but the min is 20 cars for me to make the biggest Payday in upstate NY. But i welcome any and all teams, everyone anyone will make the payout that much more enticing to enter! Thx's
Old 02-01-2012, 04:33 AM   #25
twincoupe
Spooled up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SproGirl02 View Post
I really don't understand the risk 1,500 to run for 17,000 in a 20 car field. Idk about you guys but that seems a little crazy I mean I have ran 32 car fields for 15,000 and the entry fee was only 500 and In that all cars had an equal chance I would not waste 1,500 and a trip to ny to go up against a pro nitrous car that just seems silly.
First off, we dont get pro nitrous car's up this way! Not saying one might not show up, but again them car's or teams are already into to some other race or event. My buddy from Texas, is driving to Chicago to do a race 32 car field 500 entry fee payout of $15k. My point is, he driving that far to race. Ok, how did you do in the race you went to? What round did you go out in? Did you get any money at all? At this race, if it's a 32 field winner get's over $30,000 cash!! Win one round after buy back round, the money starts coming in!! Please tell me where, or what event you seen or been in does that? Again, this is a grudge event not a bracket or class racing one. So what may seem so silly to you, it opens the eye's to grudge racers as well as there pockets! The other racers from all over hopefully, that are not racing in this event will do what they do best grudgeracing!! So at the end of the day, the people from Upstate Ny get to see grudgeracing at its best!!

P.s I have a Pro Nitrous Car & and a killer SS SB Nos Car, but i'm not racing in this event i want to be a fan like everyone else!! Thx's for you opinion!

Last edited by twincoupe; 02-01-2012 at 04:38 AM. Reason: left something out!
Old 02-01-2012, 05:18 AM   #26
THE STING
Smoked another BBC

Quote:
Hello,

My name is Frankie Hester, I've been grudgeracing for some time. I've been in the grudge game for awhile, made alot friends as well as a few enemies! Well my goal is to get grudgeracers together, from east to west, north to south, the little man as they see us!

It's called "Upstate MayDay PayDay" it's open to all nos & motor car's! No dragsters, turbo, supercharger, or blower car's allowed!! Full chassis, backhalf, and stock suspenion big block or small block, bars or no bars, tire size don't matter either!

There will be an early registration fee $250.00 with that you get admission for driver and one crew member also race tech card, as well as the entry fee $1250.00 due on race day! The Payday will be HUGE, I mean Huge. According to how many people pre-register, determines the winner pot min of 20 entries to get atleast $17,000 CASH the more inquires get in the bigger the POT will get..

It will be a weekly update, to let it be known how big the pot is!! So come one, come all, this will be the big event of the summer. Put your money where your mouth is, show how fast you are, don't tell me. Don't worry all the money collected, will go back into the grudgeracers hands!!

RULES OF RACE, AS I COME UP WITH TO MAKE IT A FAIR RACE TO ALL PARTIES! ALL INPUT IS WELCOME, THX YOU!

1) ALL RACES WILL BE 1/8 MILE PRO TREE, WILL BE DRAWN BEFORE RACE NO LADDER AT ALL, NO TIMES WILL BE SHOWN AT ALL, ONLY DRIVER CAN GET TICKET, WHICH WILL BE CUT IN HALF!

2) ANY CAR THAT GIVES THE SPOT, GET'S LANE CHOICE. IF SAME STYLE CAR IS DRAWN TO RACE, THEY FLIP FOR LANE CHOICE.

3) WHEN YOU PAY BALANCE BEFORE RACING, UR CAR BREAK ON SHAKE DOWN PASS? YOU CAN GET ANOTHER CAR TO REPLACE YOUR CAR FOR $500 EXTRA, I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANYONE LOSE LIKE THAT! BUT THE CAR, HAS TO BE THE SAME CAR YOU ENTERED NOT LESS! SO A CHASSIS FOR A CHASSIS, BACKHALF FOR A BACKHALF, SS FOR A SS, NO EXCUSES!

4) RACES GO DOWN LIKE THIS, IF CHASSIS CAR IS DRAWN AND SS CAR. THE SS WILL GET THE BACKTIRE AND THE BREAK, THE SS CAR HAS 5 SECONDS TO LEAVE AFTER GREEN! NO EXCUSES! I WILL BE THERE, WITH CAM AND TIMER, IF YOU HAVEN'T LEFT BEFORE 5 SECONDS, RACE GOES TO OTHER LANE. AGAIN NO EXCUSES IF BACKHALF RUNS CHASSIS CAR, BACKHALF GETS THE BACKTIRE, CHASSIS GET LANE CHOICE! ALSO IF SS RUNS BACKHALF, SS CAR GET THE BREAK HEADS UP, 5 SECONDS TO LEAVE BACKHALF GET LANE CHOICE. IF ANY RACE IS THE SAME CHASSIS DRAWN, IT'S HEADS UP! BIG BLOCK OR SMALL BLOCK, BAR OR NO BAR DONT MATTER!

5) YES THERE WILL BE A BUY BACK, $500 TO BUY BACK IN TO ALL FIRST ROUND LOSERS ONLY! AGAIN ALL RACES WILL BE DRAWN, BEFORE RACE NO ONE WILL KNOW WHOM THEY WILL BE RACING UNTIL DRAWN!

6) YES ALL CARS, MUST MEET ALL NHRA SAFETY REQUIREMENTS OR $25O DEPOSIT WILL BE LOSS, HELMETS, JACKET AND SO ON.

7) There will be atleast 20 grudge races, for every race is a grudge race and side betting in allowed if both driver's agree! Also after race is over, any and all will be welcome to grudge whomever you think you can handle!! Any car thats running in the grudge race, i would strongly subject you wait to after race to grudge anyone for if you car break your out!!! NO EXCUSES!!

To all interested parties, if race don't take place all money sent will be returned 3 day's after it is posted of race canceled!!

9) Also if it's a rainout, race will be held the following day is what i'm hoping for but i'm waiting to call to tracks about this. But anyone that has pre-registered for the race, will get $50 for hotel from me for the inconvenience. Or $50 gas if we can't have it the following day!

Thats about all i can think of, race will be held sometime in July AT A TRACK IN UPSTATE NY! THX YOU, FOR UR TIME AND SERIOUS REPLIES TO MAKE THIS A PAYDAY FOR ALL!! Talking with track owner's this week, to get a date and find a great track!

Id be surprised if you get 20 cars....
Old 02-01-2012, 01:55 PM   #27
twincoupe
Spooled up

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE STING View Post
Id be surprised if you get 20 cars....
Ok, i already have 7 been up two day's! So thx you, for ur input!!
Old 02-01-2012, 02:38 PM   #28
SproGirl02
Smoked Another SBC

First and foremost, if you are trying to run a proffesional style race, please spell check your posts. The miss spellings and absense of letters, is not making you look very good as a promotoer at least not in my eyes. Secondy, I realize that the race is a grudge race. But is it really? I am not sure about that. I know for a fact that most grudge racers pick out their competition, they are carefully studyed and watched to make sure that there will be a fair fight. If this race has no resistriction and most guys there are running 5.30s and there is a 4.30 car there ( just as an expample) He is going to sweep the race to matter what spot is given. In a perfect world, perfect reality all cars would be closely matched and the back tire rules would be acceptable. If you are looking to start grudge racing up in NY, the easiest thing to do would be to ask racers in and around your area there car types, and find out where the majority of the cars fall. If everyone there or 80% are ss guys then have a heads up ss race. To me a race with a payout and entry is not a grudge race at all. I dont know how everyone does it but where i am two grudge racers talk shit, bet money, and give spots in needed. There is no entry fee, or payout just what you pay to get in the track. You are only risking your money and car one time. Why would i pay 1,500 to race lets say 10 other cars to win 20,000? When i could put up 1,500 and run 10 grudge matches if I won them all I would make 15,000. If i only won half I would break even. This format and calling it a grudge race just doesnt make any sense. BTW my last point , IF YOU ASK FOR FEEDBACK DONT GET MAD WHEN PEOPLE GIVE IT TO YOU !!!!
Old 02-01-2012, 02:47 PM   #29
SproGirl02
Smoked Another SBC

screw autocorrect BTW
Old 02-01-2012, 03:36 PM   #30
THE STING
Smoked another BBC

Quote:
Ok, i already have 7 been up two day's! So thx you, for ur input!!

7 is not 20 , and then how many will actually go when the time comes to put up the rest of the cash....and how many of those 7 have given you the deposit....

Sorry to seem like im raggin but thats way to much for the lack of rules...to many will be affraid of what possibly could show up.....now if you said 1000 bucks entry to win 17k with stock style suspension cars only or maybe any suspension and just a tire size limit and no other rules , i would think that may be doable.....hey but good luck...