Ultimate Street 275 poll.... - Page 9 - Yellow Bullet Forums
;

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Racing Organizations > Cecil County Dragway - County Speed & Race Fuel

Cecil County Dragway - County Speed & Race Fuel

View Poll Results: Ultimate Street (Ducks) or Ultra Street (John Sears)
Ultimate Street Rules 19 20.88%
Ultra Street Rules 72 79.12%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2012, 02:06 PM   #121
nopiggy
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
nopiggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Lower, De
Posts: 2,373
Default Re: Ultimate Street 275 poll....

Well I don't give a dam either way! Ill bring my turd every month as long as it is stays together and have a blast. If I get my ass put on the trailer, I will simply pop open a "super cold!" Coorslight and still have a blast! Why stress so much of whos running what, weight, slicks, etc... Run what you brung or run what rules say you were allowed to bring. Oh and I was referring to the local bump, not the superbowl events
__________________
Special thanks to Drummond Race Cars!
http://drummondracecars.com/



Vortech superchargers

Billet Ysi for 2015 season

414ci SBF, Vortech YSI.
5.21@138.75mph
8.10@171mph @3150lbs
http://youtu.be/vfqLu9Q_eVY
nopiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-25-2012, 02:52 PM   #122
chrisevans
Godspeed TK!
Smoked Another SBC
 
chrisevans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Md
Posts: 9,360
Default Re: Ultimate Street 275 poll....

Quote:
Originally Posted by nopiggy View Post
Well I don't give a dam either way! Ill bring my turd every month as long as it is stays together and have a blast. If I get my ass put on the trailer, I will simply pop open a "super cold!" Coorslight and still have a blast!

Thats the attitude to have!

Iam just glad that Im able to make it to races....And race sometimes!
__________________
5.08@141 F1C - Ultra street Northeast
4.61@156 F1X - 2014 X275 rules
Thanks to-
~Roche Racing engines(410)285-7250
~Procharger
~MB racing
~Fourcade transmissions
~Mac-fab beadlocks
~Chiseled Perf
~Team Z motorsports
~Schoneck composites
~UPR products
~VP racing fuels
~Trans-specialties
~PPC
chrisevans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 02:52 PM   #123
bloodsweatntears
Junior Member
Burnout box
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Virginia
Posts: 45
Default Re: Ultimate Street 275 poll....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPRAYED DAILY View Post
I'm with you on a RS275 class but there doesn't seem to have much others interested in it.
The biggest problem with both classes is no billet wheel and no ladder bars. Just stupid. RS275 allows the ladder bars. but for the sake of the question at hand the Ultra Street only because it has more races. Allow Ladder Bars and Billet wheels with a weight add and will draw way more racers in my opinion!
bloodsweatntears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 03:35 PM   #124
sic_rt
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
sic_rt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: cecil county,MD
Posts: 3,404
Default Re: Ultimate Street 275 poll....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodsweatntears View Post
The biggest problem with both classes is no billet wheel and no ladder bars. Just stupid. RS275 allows the ladder bars. but for the sake of the question at hand the Ultra Street only because it has more races. Allow Ladder Bars and Billet wheels with a weight add and will draw way more racers in my opinion!
Ladder bars are legal in ultra I have had them since day one just sayin!
sic_rt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 03:45 PM   #125
Drag Radial
SOFA KING WHAT?
Smoked Another SBC
 
Drag Radial's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: On 275's with Nitrous!
Posts: 43,282
Default Re: Ultimate Street 275 poll....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sic_rt View Post
Ladder bars are legal in ultra I have had them since day one just sayin!
Some people post before reading the rules! Good looking out for him though! LOL!
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monte Smith View Post
You CAN'T make rules based on what guys HAVE..........you have to make rules based on the POTENTIAL on any given combo. FAIR is next to impossible..............plus FAIR is a place where they have rides and pigs are judged, has nothing to do with racing..............LOL!!!

Monte Smith
Drag Radial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 04:02 PM   #126
bloodsweatntears
Junior Member
Burnout box
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Virginia
Posts: 45
Default Re: Ultimate Street 275 poll....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drag Radial View Post
Some people post before reading the rules! Good looking out for him though! LOL!
Oh I read it "(N/A cars/trucks permitted ladder bar suspension)" not for power adder. Didn't think I needed to explain about it being not permitted on power adder cars.
bloodsweatntears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 07:37 PM   #127
sic_rt
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
sic_rt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: cecil county,MD
Posts: 3,404
Default Re: Ultimate Street 275 poll....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodsweatntears View Post
Oh I read it "(N/A cars/trucks permitted ladder bar suspension)" not for power adder. Didn't think I needed to explain about it being not permitted on power adder cars.
I dont know what your reading???????? I been an nos car since day one also
sic_rt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 11:35 PM   #128
bloodsweatntears
Junior Member
Burnout box
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Virginia
Posts: 45
Default Re: Ultimate Street 275 poll....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sic_rt View Post
I dont know what your reading???????? I been an nos car since day one also
REAR SUSPENSION:
Stock type rear suspension only. Coil over shocks are allowed. Anti-roll allowed. Aftermarket replacement control arms are allowed. Stock frame rails must be in place, notching permitted. (N/A cars/trucks permitted ladder bar suspension)

First page under the rear suspension for Ultra Street. by way it reads it is saying only N/A cars and trucks allowed Ladder Bars. If this not so then way even make that statement in the rules. I've avoided this class for this very reason. I have a Turbo Ladder Bar car. By the way the rules state about half of you should have been DQed.
bloodsweatntears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 11:57 PM   #129
bloodsweatntears
Junior Member
Burnout box
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Virginia
Posts: 45
Default Re: Ultimate Street 275 poll....

I see my mistake. The rules in this post are from 2011. Did not notice the date until I looked on home page and saw the 2015 rules now I understand the confusion we are having with one another. But If you look at the 2011 rules ladder Bars where not legal for power adders. I actually sold my RS275 car when moved to GA and rules said no ladder bars. Guess I should have waited a year or so and my car would have fit. Oh well I can easily turn my current car into an Ultra Street car.

Last edited by bloodsweatntears; 06-01-2015 at 11:59 PM.
bloodsweatntears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 12:01 AM   #130
sic_rt
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
sic_rt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: cecil county,MD
Posts: 3,404
Default Re: Ultimate Street 275 poll....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodsweatntears View Post
I see my mistake. The rules in this post are from 2011. Did not notice the date until I looked on home page and saw the 2015 rules now I understand the confusion we are having with one another. But If you look at the 2011 rules ladder Bars where not legal for power adders. I actually sold my RS275 car when moved to GA and rules said no ladder bars. Guess I should have waited a year or so and my car would have fit. Oh well I can easily turn my current car into a Ultra Street car.
Actually with a 50 lb weight penalty they werelegal from get go in ultra then the penalty went away. I am unable to run ultimate because of ladder bars all my comments are about ultra
sic_rt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 07:08 AM   #131
SmallBlockNova
indecision extroadinaire
Smoked another BBC
 
SmallBlockNova's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Long Island
Posts: 2,763
Default Re: Ultimate Street 275 poll....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sic_rt View Post
Actually with a 50 lb weight penalty they werelegal from get go in ultra then the penalty went away. I am unable to run ultimate because of ladder bars all my comments are about ultra
90% sure ultimate now allows them with 50lb penalty but im far too lazy to go on ducks site and look. Lol
__________________
Thrift-Way Auto Body & Chassisworks
www.thriftwayautobody.com
Collision repair to complete racecar fabrication



EXTREME Racing Engines - Staria's Transmissions
- Induction Solutions - JTS Carburetors
SmallBlockNova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 11:00 AM   #132
bloodsweatntears
Junior Member
Burnout box
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Virginia
Posts: 45
Default Re: Ultimate Street 275 poll....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sic_rt View Post
Actually with a 50 lb weight penalty they werelegal from get go in ultra then the penalty went away. I am unable to run ultimate because of ladder bars all my comments are about ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallBlockNova View Post
90% sure ultimate now allows them with 50lb penalty but im far too lazy to go on ducks site and look. Lol
Thanks guys! Sorry about the confusion. This helps me out a lot on what to do!!
bloodsweatntears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 05:13 PM   #133
sic_rt
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
sic_rt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: cecil county,MD
Posts: 3,404
Default Re: Ultimate Street 275 poll....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallBlockNova View Post
90% sure ultimate now allows them with 50lb penalty but im far too lazy to go on ducks site and look. Lol
Me too and too broke to drive that far lmao!
sic_rt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 05:14 PM   #134
sic_rt
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
sic_rt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: cecil county,MD
Posts: 3,404
Default Re: Ultimate Street 275 poll....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodsweatntears View Post
Thanks guys! Sorry about the confusion. This helps me out a lot on what to do!!
Anytime!
sic_rt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-04-2015, 11:32 AM   #135
bloodsweatntears
Junior Member
Burnout box
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Virginia
Posts: 45
Default Re: Ultimate Street 275 poll....

Ultimate by current rules show 25LB add for Ladder Bars and 50LB add for billet wheel 76mm only. 80mm still has to be cast wheel.
http://www.racedxp.com/classes-rules/ultimate-street/

Last edited by bloodsweatntears; 06-04-2015 at 11:36 AM.
bloodsweatntears is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Resources saved on this page: MySQL 2.20%
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Yellow Bullet LLC