WHAT KIND OF A LOWLIFE SORRY PIECE OF SHIT..... - Page 3 - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > Trash Or Be Trashed

Trash Or Be Trashed Where the weak are killed and eaten!!!! Vulgar language and nudity may be enclosed!! NWS

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2011, 11:17 PM   #31
boosted3tc
Senior Member
Smoked Another SBC
 
boosted3tc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: tampa
Posts: 9,430
Default Re: WHAT KIND OF A LOWLIFE SORRY PIECE OF SHIT.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69B3GT View Post
Thats fine, should I be offended by the guy with a riced out shitbox? Probally not.
u should be becouse your shit box cant get in the same ring with my rice car!!!

$$$$$$$$
__________________
82 toyota corolla
3tc turbo m2 billet head

acme racing
waldy performance
new import motorsports
delirium motorsports
fast foward race engines
boosted3tc is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-19-2011, 11:17 PM   #32
IMSHOT
YB NICE GUY
Smoked Another SBC
 
IMSHOT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 28,703
Default Re: WHAT KIND OF A LOWLIFE SORRY PIECE OF SHIT.....

lets go make fun of the bears thread guy!
IMSHOT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 11:18 PM   #33
redeuce
Classic Car Appraiser
Smoked another BBC
 
redeuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,024
Default Re: WHAT KIND OF A LOWLIFE SORRY PIECE OF SHIT.....

You aren't even close.........Nicole79 10-08-2009 27,533
__________________
redeuce is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 11:19 PM   #34
69B3GT
Stackin' plates
Smoked Another SBC
 
69B3GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Riverside, Ca
Posts: 13,851
Default Re: WHAT KIND OF A LOWLIFE SORRY PIECE OF SHIT.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by boosted3tc View Post
u should be becouse your shit box cant get in the same ring with my rice car!!!

$$$$$$$$

Thats fine, I dont like being surrounded by coffee can muffles, stickers, amber fog lights, and body kits....Oh and sorry, im not interested in men....better look elsewhere, dude.
__________________
Big block nitrous 69 Dart GT in the works.


05 Crew Cab Silverado. Bone stock daily...for now.
Union Worker.

"


Quote:
Originally Posted by 78buickregal View Post
Fuck that man, the only dick I suck is my own.




Stick that in your sig line, cock-smoker!
69B3GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 11:21 PM   #35
IMSHOT
YB NICE GUY
Smoked Another SBC
 
IMSHOT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 28,703
Default Re: WHAT KIND OF A LOWLIFE SORRY PIECE OF SHIT.....

whoa...so...driftings not cool?
IMSHOT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 11:23 PM   #36
Camora
YB Word Crew
Smoked Another SBC
 
Camora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Constantly on the move
Posts: 20,961
Default Re: WHAT KIND OF A LOWLIFE SORRY PIECE OF SHIT.....

^whats a muffle?
Camora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 11:23 PM   #37
boosted3tc
Senior Member
Smoked Another SBC
 
boosted3tc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: tampa
Posts: 9,430
Default Re: WHAT KIND OF A LOWLIFE SORRY PIECE OF SHIT.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69B3GT View Post
Thats fine, I dont like being surrounded by coffee can muffles, stickers, amber fog lights, and body kits....Oh and sorry, im not interested in men....better look elsewhere, dude.
this is the perfect example of 90% of your post, u try and put people down becouse u have nothing to contribute to the site!!!!

the only pic of your shitbox on this site is in your sig becouse u are to inbaressed to post the rest of your own car............

and as for your coffe can,fog light ,body kit comment just show your immaturity and cant realize my car is none of that!!
__________________
82 toyota corolla
3tc turbo m2 billet head

acme racing
waldy performance
new import motorsports
delirium motorsports
fast foward race engines
boosted3tc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 11:26 PM   #38
69B3GT
Stackin' plates
Smoked Another SBC
 
69B3GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Riverside, Ca
Posts: 13,851
Default Re: WHAT KIND OF A LOWLIFE SORRY PIECE OF SHIT.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by boosted3tc View Post
this is the perfect example of 90% of your post, u try and put people down becouse u have nothing to contribute to the site!!!!

the only pic of your shitbox on this site is in your sig becouse u are to inbaressed to post the rest of your own car............

and as for your coffe can,fog light ,body kit comment just show your immaturity and cant realize my car is none of that!!

So........you sit back and watch me post? If thats the case youd realize all I do is talk to the same hand-full of people everynight and bullshit with them.

Yep, thats the only pic of my car thats been on this site

Also, if you didnt have your head so far in your ass youd realize ive said that I thought your car was cool in the past, too bad you seem like a douche bag (kinda goes with the ricer crowd though.)

Have a nice day
__________________
Big block nitrous 69 Dart GT in the works.


05 Crew Cab Silverado. Bone stock daily...for now.
Union Worker.

"


Quote:
Originally Posted by 78buickregal View Post
Fuck that man, the only dick I suck is my own.




Stick that in your sig line, cock-smoker!
69B3GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 11:28 PM   #39
GT 350
didn't make it to 30 k
Smoked Another SBC
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 31,724
Default Re: WHAT KIND OF A LOWLIFE SORRY PIECE OF SHIT.....

WTF there isnt any broken shot glasses or phucking trees in here...TIGHTEN THE PHUCK UP
GT 350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 11:30 PM   #40
yalibu
Senior Member
Smoked Another SBC
 
yalibu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: marion nc
Posts: 8,836
Default Re: WHAT KIND OF A LOWLIFE SORRY PIECE OF SHIT.....

4000 were post about masturbation and 10000 were post defending your oil downs and the rest were just useless.
__________________
yalibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 11:31 PM   #41
boosted3tc
Senior Member
Smoked Another SBC
 
boosted3tc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: tampa
Posts: 9,430
Default Re: WHAT KIND OF A LOWLIFE SORRY PIECE OF SHIT.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69B3GT View Post
So........you sit back and watch me post? If thats the case youd realize all I do is talk to the same hand-full of people everynight and bullshit with them.

Yep, thats the only pic of my car thats been on this site

Also, if you didnt have your head so far in your ass youd realize ive said that I thought your car was cool in the past, too bad you seem like a douche bag (kinda goes with the ricer crowd though.)

Have a nice day
ricer crowd? i dont live in china town
__________________
82 toyota corolla
3tc turbo m2 billet head

acme racing
waldy performance
new import motorsports
delirium motorsports
fast foward race engines
boosted3tc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 11:32 PM   #42
phantomracer
having fun
Smoked Another SBC
 
phantomracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: a state of confusion
Posts: 25,464
Default Re: WHAT KIND OF A LOWLIFE SORRY PIECE OF SHIT.....

did i just fart>?
__________________
this space for rent


phantomracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 11:33 PM   #43
79540
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
Smoked Another SBC
 
79540's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Dahlonega,GA/Fairview,MT
Posts: 45,628
Default Re: WHAT KIND OF A LOWLIFE SORRY PIECE OF SHIT.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalibu View Post
4000 were post about masturbation and 10000 were post defending your oil downs and the rest were just useless.
WHAT'S WRONG WITH MASTURBATION?
__________________


79540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 11:40 PM   #44
Donnyman
269,990 group!...
Smoked Another SBC
 
Donnyman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Tacoma Wa.
Posts: 30,286
Default Re: WHAT KIND OF A LOWLIFE SORRY PIECE OF SHIT.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camora View Post
^whats a muffle?
French bush?...
Donnyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 11:46 PM   #45
Oilpatch Boys
Big asses save lives...
Smoked another BBC
 
Oilpatch Boys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: 780
Posts: 1,233
Default Re: WHAT KIND OF A LOWLIFE SORRY PIECE OF SHIT.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79540 View Post
HAS 16K POSTS IN SUCH A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME?????????

BRING IT BITCHES!!!!






...........I thought i remembered hearing about a dude named marvin who was aproaching 17000 then the shit got real....just sayin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krotvejfBvQ
Oilpatch Boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Resources saved on this page: MySQL 2.99%
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Yellow Bullet LLC