CARMELLA BING....WTF HAPPENED???? - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > Trash Or Be Trashed

Trash Or Be Trashed Where the weak are killed and eaten!!!! Vulgar language and nudity may be enclosed!! NWS

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2011, 11:52 AM   #1
nos302
Junior Member
Launchin
 
nos302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 295
Default CARMELLA BING....WTF HAPPENED????

http://www.smallblockposse.com/ubb/c...c;f=9;t=016169
nos302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-24-2011, 11:58 AM   #2
craig65
Senior Member
Smoked Another SBC
 
craig65's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 9,946
Default Re: CARMELLA BING....WTF HAPPENED????

It looks like her, but its hard for me to believe that it is in fact her... plus, do you really think she would still be posing nude looking like that?
__________________
Kevin Craig
1965 Mustang street car- 9.83 at 137 and more to come!

1968 Mustang Fastback- DR/TT5/LS coming soon!

Special thanks goes out to:

My Dad for blessing me with this opportunity
John Hamilton at Mission Racing
Dusty Bradford at Twisted 6 Racing
Dan Saitz at Hyperformance Motorsports
PTC Transmissions and Converters
Joel at Orme Brothers Inc
Joe Oplawski at Hyperaktive Performance Solutions
Daniel Harrison
craig65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 12:01 PM   #3
badss540
Senior Member
Smoked Another SBC
 
badss540's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: California
Posts: 12,465
Default Re: CARMELLA BING....WTF HAPPENED????

Awww geezzzz, i wish i never saw that.
__________________
[The Real Super-Bird
badss540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 12:01 PM   #4
OOLD GEEZER
Senior Member
Smoked Another SBC
 
OOLD GEEZER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Phx. Az.
Posts: 40,453
Default Re: CARMELLA BING....WTF HAPPENED????

Now there's a whole lotta Rosie!!!
OOLD GEEZER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 12:02 PM   #5
hooptiehatch
Member
Pullin gears
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Northern NJ
Posts: 789
Default Re: CARMELLA BING....WTF HAPPENED????

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig65 View Post
It looks like her, but its hard for me to believe that it is in fact her... plus, do you really think she would still be posing nude looking like that?

never know theres still money in BBW, but the tattoos make me think otherwise
__________________
typical '89 mustang
hooptiehatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 12:03 PM   #6
ReiKo
YB Monster Crew
Smoked Another SBC
 
ReiKo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Detroit
Posts: 9,072
Default Re: CARMELLA BING....WTF HAPPENED????

wtf
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto
“You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”
ReiKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 12:08 PM   #7
elle
Senior Member
Smoked Another SBC
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,893
Default Re: CARMELLA BING....WTF HAPPENED????

No way!
elle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 12:16 PM   #8
CrawlinWS6
Member
Pullin gears
 
CrawlinWS6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chi-Town
Posts: 877
Default Re: CARMELLA BING....WTF HAPPENED????

All I can say is wow..
CrawlinWS6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 12:20 PM   #9
juicedstang
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
juicedstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: C-Town
Posts: 1,268
Default Re: CARMELLA BING....WTF HAPPENED????

I might be wrong, but I think she was fat before she got skinny, which would make those pictures old
juicedstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 12:33 PM   #10
craig65
Senior Member
Smoked Another SBC
 
craig65's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 9,946
Default Re: CARMELLA BING....WTF HAPPENED????

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooptiehatch View Post
never know theres still money in BBW, but the tattoos make me think otherwise
I was thinking the same thing about the tattoo
__________________
Kevin Craig
1965 Mustang street car- 9.83 at 137 and more to come!

1968 Mustang Fastback- DR/TT5/LS coming soon!

Special thanks goes out to:

My Dad for blessing me with this opportunity
John Hamilton at Mission Racing
Dusty Bradford at Twisted 6 Racing
Dan Saitz at Hyperformance Motorsports
PTC Transmissions and Converters
Joel at Orme Brothers Inc
Joe Oplawski at Hyperaktive Performance Solutions
Daniel Harrison
craig65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 12:40 PM   #11
inline6power
Member
Pullin gears
 
inline6power's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: ca
Posts: 737
Default Re: CARMELLA BING....WTF HAPPENED????

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicedstang View Post
I might be wrong, but I think she was fat before she got skinny, which would make those pictures old
along with those magical ink tattos?
__________________
adam ross, owner of below
2400hp blown 565 mid engine sand drag jeep
2000hp blown 565" sand drag 59 chevy
1200hp blown sbc sand drag jeep
1000rwhp diesel drag truck
1969 olds 442
1967 olds 442
1966 ss 572 el camino
and a few other go fast toys.
inline6power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 12:45 PM   #12
juicedstang
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
juicedstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: C-Town
Posts: 1,268
Default Re: CARMELLA BING....WTF HAPPENED????

Carmella Bing was born in Salem, Oregon on October 21, 1981. Her heritage is a mix of Italian and Hawaiian (or Tahitian). Her mother was only 15 years old when Carmella was born and her father (24 at the time) soon disappeared from Carmella's life. Carmella found the attention from men she craved at a young age by sleeping around. She describes herself as a slutty kid who's grown into a nympho.

At 18 Carmella began dancing and became an escort. In 2004 after she had moved to Las Vegas, Carmella ballooned up to 195 pounds on her 5'5" frame. She spent months working the weight off and ended up getting her breasts enlarged as they shrunk. By November 2005 Carmella was ready to start making porn movies and appear on sites. She was hoping to become a porn star to raise her price as an escort. Being the horndog she is, she loved fucking on film and has decided not to leave the industry. She still works as an escort in Las Vegas. In December 2007 she opened her own site FantasyGirlCarmella.com.

That would make her 30yo, so those pictures are 5 or 6 years old

Last edited by juicedstang; 02-24-2011 at 12:47 PM.
juicedstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 12:52 PM   #13
inline6power
Member
Pullin gears
 
inline6power's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: ca
Posts: 737
Default Re: CARMELLA BING....WTF HAPPENED????

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicedstang View Post
Carmella Bing was born in Salem, Oregon on October 21, 1981. Her heritage is a mix of Italian and Hawaiian (or Tahitian). Her mother was only 15 years old when Carmella was born and her father (24 at the time) soon disappeared from Carmella's life. Carmella found the attention from men she craved at a young age by sleeping around. She describes herself as a slutty kid who's grown into a nympho.

At 18 Carmella began dancing and became an escort. In 2004 after she had moved to Las Vegas, Carmella ballooned up to 195 pounds on her 5'5" frame. She spent months working the weight off and ended up getting her breasts enlarged as they shrunk. By November 2005 Carmella was ready to start making porn movies and appear on sites. She was hoping to become a porn star to raise her price as an escort. Being the horndog she is, she loved fucking on film and has decided not to leave the industry. She still works as an escort in Las Vegas. In December 2007 she opened her own site FantasyGirlCarmella.com.

That would make her 30yo, so those pictures are 5 or 6 years old
well they did a hell of a job removing that tatto on her arm if that picture is 5 years old. looks to me she was skinny with no tattos then got fat and got a tatto. not the other way around.
__________________
adam ross, owner of below
2400hp blown 565 mid engine sand drag jeep
2000hp blown 565" sand drag 59 chevy
1200hp blown sbc sand drag jeep
1000rwhp diesel drag truck
1969 olds 442
1967 olds 442
1966 ss 572 el camino
and a few other go fast toys.
inline6power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 01:05 PM   #14
juicedstang
Senior Member
Smoked another BBC
 
juicedstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: C-Town
Posts: 1,268
Default Re: CARMELLA BING....WTF HAPPENED????

humm, doing a lil research, and from numerous sites she has gotten gonnerea or however you spell that, and got fat again and is shacked up with some 60 year old tranny or something.

Who the fuck knows, trashy skanks anyways all their good for is..........
juicedstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 01:17 PM   #15
JHR
Junior Member
Spooled up
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Southeast
Posts: 249
Default Re: CARMELLA BING....WTF HAPPENED????

Carmella has AIDS.
JHR is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Resources saved on this page: MySQL 2.82%
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Yellow Bullet LLC