The diesel engine as a viable performance option - Page 5 - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > Let's Talk Drag Racing

Let's Talk Drag Racing Talk about drag racing with censorship...

Old 10-18-2010, 11:21 PM   #61
cOMP461
Pullin gears

Default Re: The diesel engine as a viable performance option

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNBROKEN View Post
Damn....I didn't know you're a comedian too. That shit is FUNNY.
so you dont suck cock anymore you fucking homo

G.M. Racing ChevyDmax Diesel Top Dragster

It is not necessary to build a swimming pool to determine that a bowling ball won't float." .....Zora Arkus-Duntov
cOMP461 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-18-2010, 11:29 PM   #62
UNBROKEN
Smoked another BBC

Dude...if the best you can come up with is dick sucking jabs then you need to step aside and leave YB to the real men.
You're a fucking idiot and you've shown everyone that with your last 10 or so posts.

I'll make sure to mail a link to this thread to the NX guys in the morning so they can see how well you represent their company.

Night sweetie....see you tomorrow.

Richard Haltom

COMPETITIONDIESEL.COM
BUILTWITHBLOOD.COM
Support your local BANDIDOS
Spending money I don't have on shit I don't need to impress people I don't know.

UNBROKEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 11:31 PM   #63
cOMP461
Pullin gears

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNBROKEN View Post
Dude...if the best you can come up with is dick sucking jabs then you need to step aside and leave YB to the real men.
You're a fucking idiot and you've shown everyone that with your last 10 or so posts.

I'll make sure to mail a link to this thread to the NX guys in the morning so they can see how well you represent their company.

Night sweetie....see you tomorrow.
so, you are still a cock sucker , and you know it ,, hech a lot of us have heard it as well,

and i'll be there in the morning , so cool, we will get a good laugh out of it ,

you are the one that jumped on a good thread , like you all ways do, and make big post count ,

to bad you can't do anything else

It is not necessary to build a swimming pool to determine that a bowling ball won't float." .....Zora Arkus-Duntov
Old 10-18-2010, 11:32 PM   #64
sixty feet
Smoked another BBC

bahawahahah... this is hilarious!
Old 10-18-2010, 11:32 PM   #65
TMONEYDIESEL
Burnout box

Ha real funny Greg, weren't you banned from the NHRA for cheating in comp eliminator? Guess we should post that link huh? I think it's hilarious you post up project X when Wes Snow actually set that whole truck up, infact he was the one to give it it's best E.T. Remember back at the Texas Nationals where the officials had to stop you from driving cause of your blown headgasket was soaking everything and you thought it was supposed to be like that? How about your stolen cam profiles or you ripping open every scheid built injection pump and copying the pump cams in those. Your a horrible fucking mechanic and a even worse person.
TMONEYDIESEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 11:41 PM   #66
King-G
Smoked another BBC

damn...
King-G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 11:43 PM   #67
cOMP461
Pullin gears

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMONEYDIESEL View Post
Ha real funny Greg, weren't you banned from the NHRA for cheating in comp eliminator? Guess we should post that link huh? I think it's hilarious you post up project X when Wes Snow actually set that whole truck up, infact he was the one to give it it's best E.T. Remember back at the Texas Nationals where the officials had to stop you from driving cause of your blown headgasket was soaking everything and you thought it was supposed to be like that? How about your stolen cam profiles or you ripping open every scheid built injection pump and copying the pump cams in those. Your a horrible fucking mechanic and a even worse person.
FUNNY, you would not understand competition eliminator. I still have an NHRA , and a IHRA advance ET lic in both dragster and Door car.
Iíve run Competition Eliminator, Super Stock, something people on YB actually understand, along with all of the super categories with gas and diesels vehicles as well.
And you !!!!!!!

Old 10-18-2010, 11:48 PM   #68
cOMP461
Pullin gears