The diesel engine as a viable performance option - Page 10 - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > Let's Talk Drag Racing

Let's Talk Drag Racing Talk about drag racing with censorship...

Old 10-19-2010, 07:47 PM   #136
BarryB
Pre-Staged

Default Re: The diesel engine as a viable performance option

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanryan View Post
WOW.....don't really know why I'm reading this thread.....Anyways, I don't know what shit has gone on in the past on other forums, but I thought I'd let you guys know you all look like a bunch of pussies in this thread. Makes me think of something I would read if I were on a "3rd grade girls only" forum.
x1000
BarryB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-19-2010, 07:48 PM   #137
BarryB
Pre-Staged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morkable View Post
First off, I never found this newby thread, so here is my first post.

Some of you from CompD among other forums would know me. Next season will be my 31st year in drag racing, I have raced many different vehicles, from my mothers car, to pickup trucks, motorcycles to single purpose race cars. My current truck is the fastest unit I have ever raced, I have been consistantly in the 10's with this truck. I say this just so it is on record that I know at least a little bit about racing and diesel engines.

I have never met Greg in person, but I have talked to him many many times at length. I have also purchased product from him. He has never been a jerk, very freindly and very willing to help out in any way that he can. He DOES know his stuff in my opinion. He maybe goes a little overboard from time to time to get his points accross, but really is there anyone out here that dosent push the envelope from time to time?? Really??

I have to say that this thread started out good, with some very good interesting information, and then it went to shit! Its stuff like this that sometimes makes me almost embarassed to drive a diesel race truck....... one person has a problem with someone, says his peice, then all of a sudden there is a bunch of mice that follow along and talk a bunch of shit that sounds cool,, but really isnt. I thought that most of us got out of that when we finished high school.

If you want to call me a Greg fan, whatever. This is not my point, I just cant stand the child like bullshit that happens. The whole reason I got into diesel racing instead of continuing in the gas world was the people, but that seems to be going down the drain.

Well that is my point, take it for what it is worth, say what you will.

Kevin
Newb thread is in the trash or be trashed section....where this thread should be.
BarryB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 07:53 PM   #138
Morkable
Pre-Staged

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryB View Post
Newb thread is in the trash or be trashed section....where this thread should be.
I agree!

Jason, so what if it is Greg pumping his chest. Richard came over and then the rest followed and took their little jabs, just like little school kids...

The only reason I took the time to post on here is to voice how stupid people are getting. And really how bad it is reflecting on the diesel community that we are trying to build and nurture
Morkable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 08:06 PM   #139
JOHNBOY66
Smoked another CTD
Smoked another BBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNBROKEN View Post
list the cars you've owned since getting your d/license - Page 8 - Yellow Bullet Forums

Race cars
1991 Camaro 532 symmetric port Chevy
1995 Bos dragster D/ED best time 7.91 @168
2000 Bos Dragster D/ED best time 7.48 @ 172
1995 Camaro SS/DM 8.90 @ 155
1997 Bickel PST Cummins diesel 8.29 @ 167 (Dr Performance)
2003 Dodge ¾ ton Project X diesel 11.21 @ 129.88 6000 lbs 167.88 in mile (Kirk Manuel)
2000 VW beetle diesel 350 hp 13.79 @103 mph 132 mph Texas Mile (not yours either)
1996 Uhara 288 dragster Dmax’s diesel , ??? (Mike Woods)

Greg....you did not OWN any of these cars. You're a lying piece of shit. I wish I knew the rest but it's probably not that hard to find out.
I cant say who owns what. I don't really know. But I can say every time I have been to Gregs house the Beetle is there. Every race I have been to with him he towed it with his trailer and truck.

The Dragster the chassis is Mike's as far as I know but the engine, trans, and most everything else Greg bought. You guy keep beating him down because it is taking him so long. He is not racing on someone elses check book. Every time I go to Texas he has more parts. I know he would like for it to be done but it takes time.

Greg is a passionate guy. His passion for diesels is impressive even to me. His real problem if you can call it one is that he a little boy at Christmas when he gets new parts. He want to show them off. You guys hate that. You hate he is doing something.

The diesel world in general is pretty sad. Look what happens on diesel forums when I guy asks a question or show parts he has broken. He either gets beat down by a bunch interweb badazzs or get told he must by these parts from the forum sponsors he does not need because if you want to fit in you need them.

Damn near as pathetic as the import scene was with the worthless wings and fart can mufflers.

Greg has helped me ton. I needed some custom studs made. ARP would not make them for me. Greg has the pull with ARP to get them made. I would not tune Mike's car or Wade's truck if it where not for Greg.

Mike would have never put a diesel in the Mustang if it where not for Greg. Greg's cam and springs are in that car. They flat work.

Wade has had a lot of help from Greg. Greg has helped lots of people.

You just chase him around trying to make him look bad. Which sometimes is not very hard. But that doesn't make it right. You could try to out run him at the track. That in your sig sure sounds like it fast. But how fast is it? What would happen if you showed up and raced him and lost? That would be bad. Better not risk it.

We will be at The Texas Mile this weekend racing. You know where to find us.
JOHNBOY66 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 08:14 PM   #140
JOHNBOY66
Smoked another CTD
Smoked another BBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonCzerak View Post
Morkable,

You know very well this started out as an infomercial for Greg, complete with lies. Decent folks will see that the correct it.
Your so lost you don't even now what is really going on. Just a pawn in stupid game. Other than you keyboard you have nothing.

Rather not work on your stuff and try to get faster. You try to build cred by bashing because keyboard racing is easier than wrenching. Besides after all the shit you have talked what would happen if your truck is still slow? Better not risk that. Just buy another TDI and make excuses why you can afford the parts for your truck.
JOHNBOY66 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 08:41 PM   #141
Diesel power
Smoked another BBC

Very unprofessional. Greg was doing his thing, like he always does, just trying to promote diesel motorsports, and show the gasser guys what we got.

Potential sponsors
Potential buyers
Potential diesel racers

All were reading this thread, and were very interested.

Now there just back laughing at how we will never grow into a mainstream sport because we cant get along. Reguardless if you like him or not you should have at least supported the thread. All you guys know better, you act like you dont care.

I however do care about our sport/ our racers/ and our members and feel that you guys owe greg and YB an appology for acting like a bunch of tards.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/NGM-D...9291060?ref=hl
2013 NHRDA National Pro stock champion
2013 NHRDA World Pro stock champion
2013 NHRDA Pro stock World record holder
"Honey Badger"
Fastest D- max diesel truck in the world 4.82 @ 152 1/8th 2800lbs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEzsM...vx38sW9Dkbi6zg
Diesel power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 08:44 PM   #142
bigrpowr
Spooled up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel power View Post
Very unprofessional. Greg was doing his thing, like he always does, just trying to promote diesel motorsports, and show the gasser guys what we got.

Potential sponsors
Potential buyers
Potential diesel racers

All were reading this thread, and were very interested.

Now there just back laughing at how we will never grow into a mainstream sport because we cant get along. Reguardless if you like him or not you should have at least supported the thread. All you guys know better, you act like you dont care.

I however do care about our sport/ our racers/ and our members and feel that you guys owe greg and YB an appology for acting like a bunch of tards.
CompetitionDiesel.com
bigrpowr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 09:07 PM   #143
dont drop the SOAP
Burnout box

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNBOY66 View Post
I would not tune Mike's car or Wade's truck if it where not for Greg.
Sounds to me like your just as arrogant as Greg.

Last edited by dont drop the SOAP; 10-19-2010 at 09:09 PM.
dont drop the SOAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 09:12 PM   #144
jsf350
Spooled up

jesus right down the shitter
Old 10-19-2010, 09:18 PM   #145
UNBROKEN
Smoked another BBC

Id love to join y'all at the Texas Mile...I really would. But...I'm going to St Croix for a month this weekend and that sounds much more fun. lol

The day Greg starts telling the truth and stops being a pompous self righteous prick is the day I never say another word about him.
Till then....game on.

Richard Haltom

COMPETITIONDIESEL.COM
BUILTWITHBLOOD.COM
Support your local BANDIDOS
Spending money I don't have on shit I don't need to impress people I don't know.

UNBROKEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 09:53 PM   #146
JasonCzerak
Pre-Staged

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNBOY66 View Post
Your so lost you don't even now what is really going on. Just a pawn in stupid game. Other than you keyboard you have nothing.

Rather not work on your stuff and try to get faster. You try to build cred by bashing because keyboard racing is easier than wrenching. Besides after all the shit you have talked what would happen if your truck is still slow? Better not risk that. Just buy another TDI and make excuses why you can afford the parts for your truck.
You must spoon Greg at night don't ya? Do you forget I (we) buy parts? we (the public) support the vendors that allow you to play. You forgot that right?

What has anything here to do with me anyways? Why are you making up crap about my TDI(s) and these alleged excuses to not by parts?

Greg, he has a track record of asshattery. TDIclub is one prime example. CompD another long term one. Like Rich said, if he posted some truths and consistency we'd all stand behind the doofus that is Greg.

I'm ashamed to have Greg spout crap off like he does in the name of "diesel".

Last edited by JasonCzerak; 10-19-2010 at 09:55 PM.
JasonCzerak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 09:59 PM   #147
JasonCzerak
Pre-Staged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morkable View Post
I agree!

Jason, so what if it is Greg pumping his chest. Richard came over and then the rest followed and took their little jabs, just like little school kids...

The only reason I took the time to post on here is to voice how stupid people are getting. And really how bad it is reflecting on the diesel community that we are trying to build and nurture
Richard, if I'm looking at his userinfo correctly was here first... Greg signed up only recently. I bet that was his first post. Wasn't it? I followed. It's a fun sport for me.

The "so what if". He's posted crap that's been proven wrong in other forms over and over. You don't see the wrong in that?

EDIT:

Dude, might as well post this too to add more background to support his charater: Greg has LIED to me, over the phone that he was at TS. "I'm in the parking lot at waabaa's". He's got issues. Serious issues.

Last edited by JasonCzerak; 10-19-2010 at 10:02 PM.
JasonCzerak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 10:31 PM   #148
87bigcut
Pullin gears

Lots of newbs in here that can't seem to find the newbie thread.....

7.09 @ 98.47 - Driven to and from the track - previous combo.
87bigcut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 10:42 PM   #149
Morkable
Pre-Staged

sorry about that.
Morkable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 11:27 PM   #150
SuperCooper
Smoked another BBC

Czerak, you are a first class phuckstick and everyone knows it.

You have nothing to contribute either here or at CompD. Nothing. You do not compete in anything, and yet you come here to throw rocks at someone else....like you actually have some kind of pulpit to preach from.

You have some kind of fixation on Greg that borders on the bizarre. You then try to make it look like you're some kinda hero saving the whole world from the "Threat of Greg," but all you're doing is exposing yourself as the whiningass pussy you are. You show up after the real players wage their war, to throw in your two bits so you can be in the internet badass club too!!! Wow, you're AWEsome!!!

Don't like Greg? Who the fuck cares? Just do us all a favor and shut the fuck up. You're not even worthy of a sideshow act.
SuperCooper is online now   Reply With Quote