10.5 Race at cedar falls oct 9th - Page 4 - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > Let's Talk Drag Racing

Let's Talk Drag Racing Talk about drag racing with censorship...

Old 10-03-2010, 08:16 PM   #46
GeorgieB
Burnout box

Default Re: 10.5 Race at cedar falls oct 9th

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHI View Post
trust me, you do not want to go there puff the chest all you want with your giant E-wang, but this is a race you will lose.

LOL Your weak! You have no busniess even talking any shit, you and your junk is weak. I was running 6.30's working part time at hy-vee! And now that i think about it when was the last time you went to a pro nhra event and john force had a dial in on the side of his car? NEVER. You say he don't wanna go there I got $500 crisp Franklin's to meet your ass at cfr friday night. We will bring our slow car to hand you your ass and if you don't get the point after all that, then i will bring my Hy-Vee funded bumper dragging pump gas guzzelen 10.5 JUNK up to set your ass out!

PUT UP OR STFU!!

Last edited by GeorgieB; 10-03-2010 at 08:19 PM.
GeorgieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-03-2010, 08:48 PM   #47
bec
Launchin

Real street cars don't need N2O to put up a number.
bec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 09:11 PM   #48
IHI
Smoked Another SBC

LOL, you guys are kill'n me with all your my car is faster BS, I honestly and truely never gave two shits how fast my junk was. I built mine to race week in and week out, all summer long. Bracket racing, or what 90% of the drag racers do world wide knows it's alot cheaper to build a car and use shoe polish, than to try and build a car that is faster than the next guy...I knew this years ago when I first started building mine, no sense in trying to build something fast, when somebody else already has something faster.

Do you honestly think I would've used a pump gas small block in 100% street legal trim and 3700lbs to be fast?? Stop, slow down and think about this for a second..maybe a few seconds since panties are in a bunch LOL!! Woulda been alot smarter, cheaper, and easier to use a typical shit box rustang that weighs 1000lbs right off the bat vs a typical F body...why do you think 3 out of 4 cars your groups build are run of the mill rustangs?? huge weight saving, which takes less power to do something with.

Besides, if I wanted to race, I'd have to drive to Buffalo, NY and see if I could get my junk back from the guy I sold everything to this spring. 12 yrs, racing every weekend all summer long, somewhere...being there and doing that got boring, and expensive, so it was time to move onto the next hobby to bide my time. So unfortunately, racing will be a no go, I'm sure I could round up a ride like I have the past 5 yrs, but honestly, I still have no desire. I've got ample 1099's, ample trophies, and enough round and race wins under my belt over the years, I have no desire to race guys for sake of internet pride...you win, because I've raced guys with ALOT faster cars, a heck of alot more talent since they've been doing it their whole lives, and the greater percentage, i've shown them the way to their trailer...do that enough times, and even the pride in kickin ass gets boring- seriously.

So, you win, your car is fast, you guys had faster cars in high school...like that makes a shit to anybody but you LOL, but whatever trips your trigger That's the difference between guys that do and have, and guys that wanna be...I have no need to waste my time, if you were worth any salt, I'd have already shut you down sometime in the past 12yrs already, so no need to reopen wounds...but since you guys only pilot your car maybe 20-30 passes a season, it's highly unlikely you were ever good enough to meet up with me at any point in time since that's what we averaged per weekend, all season long. guess I'll bow down, your too fast and too good, man, i thought I had ya too
1/4mi. 10.36 @ 130mph N/A
68 camaro 9.60 n/a pump gas

http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/m...oshmeighan.mp4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JztOrxEC1R8
Web[/URL]
IHI is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 09:23 PM   #49
Allgo
Launchin

90% of drag racers are braket racers huh?? Thats weird...
Old 10-03-2010, 09:30 PM   #50
IHI
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allgo View Post
90% of drag racers are braket racers huh?? Thats weird...
Ahhh, worldwide...who do you think keeps the race tracks open?? sure the hell is'nt the handful of heads up guys, in the drag racing community, the heads up classes are all but a spec, you think any different, you obviously have no clue.

Web[/URL]
Old 10-03-2010, 09:43 PM   #51
Oldskoolrcr
Pre-Staged

Thats the best line of BS I have read yet, I figured from the start you had nothing to run but your mouth and computer keys, typical ex racer who as they say it, "The old I get the faster I was," clown... Good thing I am in Iowa or John Force would get his azz handed to him guy. Good luck in your world!!! I was truley looking forward to handing you your azz.
Oldskoolrcr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 09:48 PM   #52
Allgo
Launchin

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHI View Post
Ahhh, worldwide...who do you think keeps the race tracks open?? sure the hell is'nt the handful of heads up guys, in the drag racing community, the heads up classes are all but a spec, you think any different, you obviously have no clue.
Dude shut the fuck up.. I understand that there are alot of bracket racers out there but I think there are alot of heads up racers that keep the track open to, look at most schedules there are a hell of alot more test n tunes to keep everyone happy. You must have been one of the great ones acording to yourself, sure wish I could have raced you to say I was on the same track as jesus force himself..
Old 10-03-2010, 09:55 PM   #53
Allgo
Launchin

The only thing you have proven is that your fucking liar.. big sound system, full interior, pump gas car, all lies, plus the 10 car field you where in was 3 so good job.. tell us more so we can call ripleys believe it or not fuckchop..
Old 10-03-2010, 09:58 PM   #54
Oldskoolrcr
Pre-Staged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allgo View Post
Dude shut the fuck up.. I understand that there are alot of bracket racers out there but I think there are alot of heads up racers that keep the track open to, look at most schedules there are a hell of alot more test n tunes to keep everyone happy. You must have been one of the great ones acording to yourself, sure wish I could have raced you to say I was on the same track as jesus force himself..
He is a LEGAND in his own mind
Oldskoolrcr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 10:58 PM   #55
GeorgieB
Burnout box

LOL!! i did this i did that should woulda coulda... boo fuckin hoo. Simple as this, if you dont like somthing or think differently keep it to your self. Personally i think brackit racing is as fucking gay as going to the local stock car track and watching toothless hillbillys chase their tail all night and then piss and fight over the stupid shit. But you don't see me going to the track and telling all the bracket guys that i think what there doings is stupid.

And secondly if you are going to put your imput atleast be able to take a chance at trying your luck.
Old 10-03-2010, 11:21 PM   #56
IHI
Smoked Another SBC

It'd be in your best interest NOT to tell the bracket racers what you think...we shut up shop and dont go to the track, tracks close- period. Do you honestly think the handful of entries these heads up races take in could sustain a track that is only open for business (in our area) from april to october?? hell no it wont, go on and talk with your track owners, your track mangers and tell them your heads up stuff will allow them to operate throughout the season and see what they say LMFAO!! WOW, goes right along with the mentality of the guys that dont have the ability to participate in a chess game at triple digits speeds, they can only focus on one aspect...smash the loud pedal, and hope to make a pass 1 out of 6 attempts because shit blows up or they hit the wall or their competitor...and yet..I find it very funny you try to compare bracket racers/ing to mudpackers...last I checked, it was the heads up classes doing all the crashing and banging LOL!!

Make no mistake, when you LIVE to be at the track, any track, anywhere in the midwest EVERY weekend...not just your national guard, once a month bullshit heads up crap, you come talk to me then and let me know how expensive, how demanding that race schedule is...most of you guys cant race the full 5-6 race season already, much less 34-54 events a season...for over a decade. You guys dont have the credit, the equity to fund a season of your heads up racing to run like we used to, otherwise I'd imagine there would be ALOT more heads up races taking place...but since there's not, there has to be a reason...so i'm waiting for some enlightenment on this LOL, cant wait to hear this shit

Web[/URL]
Old 10-03-2010, 11:48 PM   #57
BUCKETT
Smoked another BBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeeze View Post
where can rules and payout for your true 10.5 races be found ?
I am not sure what the payout for this class is? There was a sponsor with H&W but I see nothing about on CFR web page? IMO they need to get something up so when they have a few guys pull from out of state they know what they can win! There has been some problems with the payout at some of the 10.5 races at CFR in past. I have not ran there for the class just the ERP.

Now I know most of the people posting here and It seems like the Iowa Auto Fourm!!!!!

I will not be able to make it to race, shit is still broken but I have never had this much extra cash in my checking account in along time!!!! I have a B-day to go to.
BUCKETT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 01:08 AM   #58
mikee
Keepn my pimp hand strong
Smoked Another SBC

uuhhmm are four links allowed,lol. Couldnt help myself.
mikee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 01:17 AM   #59
BUCKETT
Smoked another BBC

You know if that thing had SS it would door 99% of the cars in this class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That # you ran was fast!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUCKETT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-04-2010, 01:53 AM   #60
IHI
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUCKETT View Post
I am not sure what the payout for this class is? There was a sponsor with H&W but I see nothing about on CFR web page? IMO they need to get something up so when they have a few guys pull from out of state they know what they can win! There has been some problems with the payout at some of the 10.5 races at CFR in past. I have not ran there for the class just the ERP.

Now I know most of the people posting here and It seems like the Iowa Auto Fourm!!!!!

I will not be able to make it to race, shit is still broken but I have never had this much extra cash in my checking account in along time!!!! I have a B-day to go to.
The 10.5 stuff is still the wild wild west so to speak. I know Christen has put alot of leg work into getting sponsors so they can offer a guarunteed pay out when they advertise to race at ERP, but the 10.5 races CFR puts on the schedule is always privy to payout a percentage of entry fees...so the more cars to show, the more to pay out naturally...but there is no way the track itself is going to guaruntee a pay out since in reality, they just "allow/host it" but have nothing and want nothing to do with the ladder or the purses. Just not enough cars to make it worth the headache.

They even said that last year when a few guys said, "oh, we'll bring plenty of cars, just give us a chance to show you, and we'll prove this is something you should be partaking in"...they were given a shot and as far as i know, this is the last season for it since car count is dismal, as is spectator draw for it....namely because nobody around here, or anywhere for that matter has taken the reins and tried to make something of it, whereas down at Eddyville, there's a handful of guys really putting in work.

Web[/URL]