10.5 Race at cedar falls oct 9th - Page 10 - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > Let's Talk Drag Racing

Let's Talk Drag Racing Talk about drag racing with censorship...

Old 10-11-2010, 12:26 AM   #136
Allgo
Launchin

Default Re: 10.5 Race at cedar falls oct 9th

Im bringing more cubes 302 baby..

Old 10-11-2010, 12:46 AM   #137
outlaw ford
Burnout box

why is there a bracket racer even commenting on a 10.5 heads up race anyway? everyone knows bracket racing is for fags lol ...let the backlash begin

Last edited by outlaw ford; 10-11-2010 at 12:47 AM.
outlaw ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 08:22 AM   #138
IHI
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw ford View Post
why is there a bracket racer even commenting on a 10.5 heads up race anyway? everyone knows bracket racing is for fags lol ...let the backlash begin
I was answering a question for a guy in the beginning and the crying started shortly after. Like I said, I've been here/done that and the amount of skill a driver needs is minimal, a monkey can hit a loud pedal, esspecially if the car is set up right..which is a lil harder for some to figure out since they lack real on track experience so it takes them longer to figure out the chasis tune

Like I said, been there done that, was'nt impressed, but was happy to get paid to test my new convertor that day. You guys bring your cars and run my race, then we can be free to talk shit back and forth
1/4mi. 10.36 @ 130mph N/A
68 camaro 9.60 n/a pump gas

http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/m...oshmeighan.mp4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JztOrxEC1R8
Web[/URL]
IHI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 04:29 PM   #139
stroked 85
Launchin

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHI View Post
I was answering a question for a guy in the beginning and the crying started shortly after. Like I said, I've been here/done that and the amount of skill a driver needs is minimal, a monkey can hit a loud pedal, esspecially if the car is set up right..which is a lil harder for some to figure out since they lack real on track experience so it takes them longer to figure out the chasis tune

Like I said, been there done that, was'nt impressed, but was happy to get paid to test my new convertor that day. You guys bring your cars and run my race, then we can be free to talk shit back and forth
When and where is your race?

www.morrowbrothersfordinc.com
stroked 85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 04:45 PM   #140
Oldskoolrcr
Pre-Staged

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroked 85 View Post
When and where is your race?

Hes got to have a car to RACE....all hes got is his mouth, he sold his junk! but continues to rattle on, and on, and on, and on....
Oldskoolrcr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 04:46 PM   #141
Oldskoolrcr
Pre-Staged

Quote:
everyone knows bracket racing is for fags lol ...let the backlash begin
WELL PUT!!!!!!
Oldskoolrcr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 05:10 PM   #142
Scottyk
Smoked another BBC

This was probably my favorite cars out there, looked and sounded just NASTY!! Just made a few test hits, I heard it was a new combo and they were working the bugs out/getting seat time. Stroked 85's I believe.. Gotta love those zoomies
Scottyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 05:13 PM   #143
Allgo
Launchin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldskoolrcr View Post
Hes got to have a car to RACE....all hes got is his mouth, he sold his junk! but continues to rattle on, and on, and on, and on....

lol...
Old 10-11-2010, 05:33 PM   #144
stroked 85
Launchin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottyk View Post
This was probably my favorite cars out there, looked and sounded just NASTY!! Just made a few test hits, I heard it was a new combo and they were working the bugs out/getting seat time. Stroked 85's I believe.. Gotta love those zoomies
Scotty,

Thank for the compliments on my car. We made some improvments over the weekend. The car is going to the chassis shop to make some adjustments Friday and then we will be racing at Gateway this weekend. I have about 20 passes on the car. We are sneaking up on it little by little. I went from 13 second street cars to this. Nothing like jumping heads first into something. LOL.

I would like to thank all the people that helped this weekend:

Dad- Thanks for all your support and help!

Jamey Swanson- Built a hell of an engine for me!

Bill Silva- Crew Chief and kept everything in order and running smooth!

Willie- Thanks for helping me get my R-3 neck restraint figured out and keeping me pumped up!

John

Old 10-11-2010, 05:36 PM   #145
stroked 85
Launchin

Quote:
He is another one of those internet keyboard jockey's. LOL.

Old 10-11-2010, 06:17 PM   #146
IHI
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
I did'nt sell for lack of skill or on track performance, i sold due to family obligations. I enjoy the shit outta racing, the family did'nt..so as a husband and father, I'm not going to be so selffish to make my family take a back seat just so I can enjoy doing something when nobody else is into it.

If all you wanna do is race, I have ample folks I can call to get a ride from, I've piloted more peoples cars these last 4 yrs than I had my own thanks in part to hack assed machine shops, but I was still able to bring home green. So if all you want is to race me, LOL, hell, I can make that happen easy enough. Let me know how you want it to go down. You say bracket racing is for pussy's, but anybody that's raced knows it takes not only driving talent, but mental ability so obviously I would prefer to shoe polish race since being a guy just looking dead ahead and holding down the loud pedal is boring to me- seriously.

lemme know, but I'm sure you will say it has to be MY car...even though you'd think I'd be at a disadvantage wheeling a different car..so you tell me. I dont know anybody with a heads up car that will run 5.30's and slower, but if I can run a bracket car in that range, then I can line something up...you just have to let me know what type of rules/games your going to play.
1/4mi. 10.36 @ 130mph N/A
68 camaro 9.60 n/a pump gas

http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/m...oshmeighan.mp4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JztOrxEC1R8
Web[/URL]
IHI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 06:47 PM   #147
outlaw ford
Burnout box

you can use my car...it's not a bracket car but ....it's a 92 mustang coupe with a proline 426ci procharged f2 motor in it on a 325 drag radial ....it should be a walk in the park for a experienced bracket racer like your self..all you will need to do is hold down the loud pedal and hang on...it will be boring for you but it will be REALLY entertaining for those who will be there watching....lol. we will be making several trips up there next year..just let me know what weekend is good for you....lol....bring some underwear dude....you have NO CLUE...
outlaw ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 08:00 PM   #148
Allgo
Launchin

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroked 85 View Post
Scotty,

Thank for the compliments on my car. We made some improvments over the weekend. The car is going to the chassis shop to make some adjustments Friday and then we will be racing at Gateway this weekend. I have about 20 passes on the car. We are sneaking up on it little by little. I went from 13 second street cars to this. Nothing like jumping heads first into something. LOL.

I would like to thank all the people that helped this weekend:

Dad- Thanks for all your support and help!

Jamey Swanson- Built a hell of an engine for me!

Bill Silva- Crew Chief and kept everything in order and running smooth!

Willie- Thanks for helping me get my R-3 neck restraint figured out and keeping me pumped up!

John
this car was bad as hell..
Old 10-11-2010, 08:05 PM   #149
Allgo
Launchin

Quote:
you can use my car...it's not a bracket car but ....it's a 92 mustang coupe with a proline 426ci procharged f2 motor in it on a 325 drag radial ....it should be a walk in the park for a experienced bracket racer like your self..all you will need to do is hold down the loud pedal and hang on...it will be boring for you but it will be REALLY entertaining for those who will be there watching....lol. we will be making several trips up there next year..just let me know what weekend is good for you....lol....bring some underwear dude....you have NO CLUE...

Hey come on man he has piloted more 11 second cars then any of us..jumping into a low 8 high 7 second car would be nothing to him just ask him he will tell you..lol
Old 10-11-2010, 08:25 PM   #150
Vanilla
Never hit Newbie Thread
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHI View Post

You any relation to Footbraker????

Vanilla