Godless, Scumbag, Liberal Nancy Pelosi Invoking the Almighty to Pass Cap and Trade: - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > The Political Corner

The Political Corner We will hash out political, religious and current events in this section.... Keep it constructive when posting!!

Old 06-21-2010, 11:48 PM   #1
RoysVet
Smoked Another SBC

Default Godless, Scumbag, Liberal Nancy Pelosi Invoking the Almighty to Pass Cap and Trade:

‘We Have a Moral Responsibility’ to Preserve ‘God’s Beautiful Creation’

When a Republican invokes God the left and their MSM lapdogs label them fundamentalists or religious fanatics. Call it a hunch but I doubt Pelosi will get the same treatment…
(CNSNews.com) – House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said last week that passing energy and climate change legislation is a “moral issue”—although, at the same time, she indicated that she is “agnostic” about what means should be used in legislation to reduce dependence on foreign oil and consumption of fossil fuels.

Pelosi also said the issue was about “God’s beautiful creation” which we have a “moral responsibility” to preserve.

…In her Thursday press briefing, when asked about Obama’s failure to mention cap-and-trade, Pelosi said Congress had a “moral responsibility” to preserve “God’s beautiful creation” and reminded reporters that she had made energy and climate change legislation her “flagship issue.”

“It is a defense, a security issue, a health issue, an environmental issue, it is an economic issue, and it is a moral issue for us to honor the obligation we have to pass this planet on to future generations intact,” she said. “And, if you believe, as I do, that it is also that this is God’s beautiful creation, we have a moral responsibility to preserve it.

She was “agnostic,” she said, about how to go about reducing dependence on foreign oil and fossil fuel use, but was intent on achieving those ends
RoysVet is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-22-2010, 12:21 AM   #2
THORNY
Pullin gears

Default Re: Godless, Scumbag, Liberal Nancy Pelosi Invoking the Almighty to Pass Cap and Trad

Put the bottle down and step away from it Nancy.

*please note any posts and opinions by me are solely mine and do not reflect or speak for anyone besides myself unless specifically noted*
THORNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 08:35 AM   #3
Slow 69 SS
Smoked Another SBC

Default Re: Godless, Scumbag, Liberal Nancy Pelosi Invoking the Almighty to Pass Cap and Trad

They have lost so much popularity with voters, Pelosi will say anything to see if it sucks more fools into her agenda..

Ignorance can be fixed, but Stupidity lasts forever!

If government were the answer to our problems, we would have no problems.

Slow 69 SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 08:50 AM   #4
sandman658
Monty Mikho's #1 fan
Smoked Another SBC

Roy
How come YOU do not bash YOUR leaders when they point blank say "GOD TOLD THEM" to do something?

And no, I do not agree with any mentioning of faith\religion when dealing with policy or politics and I hate Pelosi.
sandman658 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 08:50 AM   #5
jim sciortino
Smoked Another SBC

She is an all-time national embarrassment........nothing more.
jim sciortino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 08:53 AM   #6
jim sciortino
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman658 View Post
Roy
How come YOU do not bash YOUR leaders when they point blank say "GOD TOLD THEM" to do something?

And no, I do not agree with any mentioning of faith\religion when dealing with policy or politics and I hate Pelosi.
Stop lying.......you'd hit it if given the chance.
jim sciortino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 09:42 AM   #7
RoysVet
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Roy

Because it's YOU FAGERALS that make such a stink over the word GOD....your panties get all wadded up! Conservatives LIKE GOD, as one never knows, but we are willing to play the odds. You fairies might just get a one way slide to the unknown!
Old 06-22-2010, 10:40 AM   #8
Moodyblues
Smoked Another SBC

Nancy is a multi-millionaire and wants to get more! Very simple actually. The dems are always out here hollering "we are for the little man and the working folk" while they rake in millions.
Old 06-22-2010, 10:56 AM   #9
sandman658
Monty Mikho's #1 fan
Smoked Another SBC

"CON" servatives like you speak for all? You dont speak for anyone but your own inbred self.
Its not the word "god" thats a problem, its claiming (like Palin) that GOD told you how to act or what to do that is the problem. You fucking thumper.
Go fuck an alter boy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoysVet View Post
Because it's YOU FAGERALS that make such a stink over the word GOD....your panties get all wadded up! Conservatives LIKE GOD, as one never knows, but we are willing to play the odds. You fairies might just get a one way slide to the unknown!
sandman658 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 10:58 AM   #10
Broncojohnny
Pullin gears

Who cares what the fucking crypt keeper has to say?
Broncojohnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 11:01 AM   #11
RoysVet
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
"CON" servatives like you speak for all? You dont speak for anyone but your own inbred self.
Its not the word "god" thats a problem, its claiming (like Palin) that GOD told you how to act or what to do that is the problem. You fucking thumper.
Go fuck an alter boy.
BUT YOU do speak for all FAGERALS! You cocksuckers have a problem with GOD, whether spoken of or in people's beliefs! So I'll fuck an alter boy when you fuck GoatBoy and let Bellboy fuck you in the ass at the same time.....You first, pictures required Faggot!!
Old 06-22-2010, 11:02 AM   #12
Fisher-Racing
Smoked another BBC

Anybody notice that it is catching--obummer used God in his speach the other night and now piglousy ,,,, that whole lib-a-turd bunch is trying to stradle the fence--i sure hope in the end they fall off in a pile of warm shit,,,

[QUOTE=diggerrick;5457873]
1/8 mile on a 1/4 mile track is for pussies.

If you're afraid to work on your car, why didn't you build something milder???

If you're afraid to go fast, why build a fast car???[/QUOTE]
Fisher-Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 11:05 AM   #13
Fisher-Racing
Smoked another BBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoysVet View Post
BUT YOU do speak for all FAGERALS! You cocksuckers have a problem with GOD, whether spoken of or in people's beliefs! So I'll fuck an alter boy when you fuck GoatBoy and let Bellboy fuck you in the ass at the same time.....You first, pictures required Faggot!!
ROY-NOOOOOOOOOO no picture's man you should not say things like this --as they might just post some,,,

[QUOTE=diggerrick;5457873]
1/8 mile on a 1/4 mile track is for pussies.

If you're afraid to work on your car, why didn't you build something milder???

If you're afraid to go fast, why build a fast car???[/QUOTE]
Fisher-Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 11:12 AM   #14
chuckdog
Smoked another BBC

these fucktards dont have a clue how to get away from oil dependence. they always talk about it but nobody has a clue what to do to get away from it. hell, they should have started 40 years ago coming up with alternative sources. im all for alternative energy, but come up with something that all of us lower earners can live with, not just the rich.
chuckdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 11:15 AM   #15
V8Assassin
Smoked another BBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckdog View Post
these fucktards dont have a clue how to get away from oil dependence. they always talk about it but nobody has a clue what to do to get away from it. hell, they should have started 40 years ago coming up with alternative sources. im all for alternative energy, but come up with something that all of us lower earners can live with, not just the rich.

and that doesn't dramatically increase taxes on an already overburdened middle class!