CHEATED AND ROBBED BY TAYLOR LASTER "TRE" RACING ENGINES - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > Trash Or Be Trashed

Trash Or Be Trashed Where the weak are killed and eaten!!!! Vulgar language and nudity may be enclosed!! NWS

Old 03-07-2010, 07:35 PM   #1
Blue 81 Malibu
Pullin gears

Default CHEATED AND ROBBED BY TAYLOR LASTER "TRE" RACING ENGINES

it all started when i contacted him about plumbing a fogger on my intake so i sent the intake down to him that Matt from MBE built for me and he installed 2 of his fogger systems and when he sent me back the intake ups had crushed it and smashed the foggers down flat so ups came out and send he didn't package it right and i was to send it back to him for credit or repair so i sent it back to him for repair and before i sent it i called him he said he would take care of it i sent it and he refuses the shipment from me so i get it back a few days later so now i contacted ups and they told me to return the product to him and get your credit so then i did that and now im out $1700-1800 either give me back the nos kits or my money but after going threw all of this id just like to have my money back and not deal with it anymore i went on and got a diff nos kits.

im a very fair guy im sure many on here can verify this i just looking for someone to do something right these days. be a stand up guy Taylor and return my money please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv6r8VIYefs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=062hJTu1WZU
www.tntracingengines.com midwest most complete machine shop CNC block machining on our Rottler F67 847-244-2020
Blue 81 Malibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-07-2010, 07:36 PM   #2
Darling
aka OutlawChick
Smoked Another SBC

Default Re: CHEATED AND ROBBED BY TAYLOR LASTER "TRE" RACING ENGINES

wow - another one??
Darling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 07:42 PM   #3
silverbulletDR
Philippians 4:13
Smoked another BBC

this is getting ridiculous!!!!
silverbulletDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 07:42 PM   #4
jzo306
Launchin

your signature gave me a seizure.
jzo306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 07:43 PM   #5
Blue 81 Malibu
Pullin gears

taylor if you don't remember which person you cheated this time i was the guy from chicago that sent you a little chief intake.

www.tntracingengines.com midwest most complete machine shop CNC block machining on our Rottler F67 847-244-2020
Old 03-07-2010, 07:48 PM   #6
The Grinch
Pullin gears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue 81 Malibu View Post
it all started when i contacted him about plumbing a fogger on my intake so i sent the intake down to him that Matt from MBE built for me and he installed 2 of his fogger systems and when he sent me back the intake ups had crushed it and smashed the foggers down flat so ups came out and send he didn't package it right and i was to send it back to him for credit or repair so i sent it back to him for repair and before i sent it i called him he said he would take care of it i sent it and he refuses the shipment from me so i get it back a few days later so now i contacted ups and they told me to return the product to him and get your credit so then i did that and now im out $1700-1800 either give me back the nos kits or my money but after going threw all of this id just like to have my money back and not deal with it anymore i went on and got a diff nos kits.

im a very fair guy im sure many on here can verify this i just looking for someone to do something right these days. be a stand up guy Taylor and return my money please.
Little confused here? You sent the complete intake back to him to have the damaged NOS kits fixed and he refused the package, So you called UPS and they said send the unit back to him for credit,as you did and now he has the NOS kits off the intake and sent the intake back to you? and now he wont send the refund or credit as called from UPS?
Old 03-07-2010, 07:48 PM   #7
Taylor Lastor
Spooled up

Yeah UPS totally destroyed it and then would not give us a claim on it. Remember the whole deal. So what did I do wrong on this deal? Was I the guy at UPS that destroyed your manifold??? We insured it 100% with UPS. You sent it back to us after they asked you to give it to them for inspection and you refused. I have it all documented... Again what did I do wrong??
Taylor Lastor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 07:49 PM   #8
slodragster36
Launchin

Dude. If you want to make a point maybe a little grammer and punctuation would go along way in making the post easier to read.Thats the longest sentence ever! Im just sayin!
slodragster36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 07:52 PM   #9
The Grinch
Pullin gears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor Lastor View Post
Yeah UPS totally destroyed it and then would not give us a claim on it. Remember the whole deal. So what did I do wrong on this deal? Was I the guy at UPS that destroyed your manifold??? We insured it 100% with UPS. You sent it back to us after they asked you to give it to them for inspection and you refused. I have it all documented... Again what did I do wrong??
I dont see anything wrong, He should have just let UPS inspect it and them they would pay the Insured amount,Thats what insurance is for right?
Old 03-07-2010, 07:52 PM   #10
Blue 81 Malibu
Pullin gears

Quote:

my point is you still have the nos kits don't you and im out the money.

Old 03-07-2010, 07:53 PM   #11
kba1987
Smoked another BBC

Quote:

Holly shit dude when it rains it pours.
kba1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 07:53 PM   #12
excelerater
Senior Frog
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:

U packed it wrong.....or just not with enough popcorn and packing material....
You should have fixed it no charge - Everyone knows UPS treats its customers
packages like dogshit
excelerater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 07:53 PM   #13
turbostang1
Pullin gears

Man if it wasnt for these laster post i would be bored! I guess courts back in session!
turbostang1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 07:54 PM   #14
Blue 81 Malibu
Pullin gears

why didn't you just fix it when i sent it back like ups told me to.

Old 03-07-2010, 07:55 PM   #15
Mike in Motown
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by slodragster36 View Post
Dude. If you want to make a point maybe a little grammer and punctuation would go along way in making the post easier to read.Thats the longest sentence ever! Im just sayin!
NO SHIT!!!
Mike in Motown is offline   Reply With Quote