My rant!!! - Page 8 - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > The Bullet ~ Handguns, Rifles and Shotguns

The Bullet ~ Handguns, Rifles and Shotguns TREE HUGGERS NOT WELCOME!!!

Old 04-03-2007, 09:46 PM   #106
Monty Mikho
Satan
Smoked Another SBC

Garage

Everyone please do not use Google, Yahoo or any other seach engine for the next few hours... Looks like Ray has them all on overdrive...

Monty Mikho is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-03-2007, 11:10 PM   #107
RRRAAAYYY2
Smoked Another SBC

So you you think every crime in the US gets reported? Or are you suggesting that we dont report murders, maybe just the really visible ones where the bodies are on the street?

Why havent you highlighted this line "However, nationwide homicides rates are still about a third less than peak rates seen in the mid-1970s. " I have to give you credit though, most people would have left it out.

If anyone needs to reach me for Tech my home email is raymonddknight@gmail.com or 1-888-214-7774 . Dec 09, 2010
RRRAAAYYY2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 11:11 PM   #108
RRRAAAYYY2
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty Mikho View Post
Everyone please do not use Google, Yahoo or any other seach engine for the next few hours... Looks like Ray has them all on overdrive...
LMAO, that is totally not true I will just use the research you find to help me.

If anyone needs to reach me for Tech my home email is raymonddknight@gmail.com or 1-888-214-7774 . Dec 09, 2010
Old 04-03-2007, 11:14 PM   #109
Monty Mikho
Satan
Smoked Another SBC

Garage

Ray I looked up the US on stats as well.. I didnt see anything on anything we hid to pad our numbers... Maybe you can find that for me...

Old 04-03-2007, 11:15 PM   #110
Monty Mikho
Satan
Smoked Another SBC

Garage

and BTW another reason Canada may be a more peaceful place is because you guys are not as religious of a country as we are....

Old 04-03-2007, 11:24 PM   #111
RRRAAAYYY2
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty Mikho View Post
and BTW another reason Canada may be a more peaceful place is because you guys are not as religious of a country as we are....
I wouldnt say that. We still have bible classes in public schools, still lots of churches and charities, maybe most christians up here dont wear their beliefs on their sleeves.

Old 04-03-2007, 11:26 PM   #112
Monty Mikho
Satan
Smoked Another SBC

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRRAAAYYY2 View Post
I wouldnt say that. We still have bible classes in public schools, still lots of churches and charities, maybe most christians up here dont wear their beliefs on their sleeves.

Religion is being removed from schools here.. and oddly enough crime has gone down..

Old 04-03-2007, 11:29 PM   #113
RRRAAAYYY2
Smoked Another SBC

Here are some sites for you Monty:
http://www.rainn.org/statistics/index.html (Says sex assualts really dropping, but more unreported than reported)

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/...in521212.shtml (Millions of murders go unreported in the US, just kidding didnt read the whole article)

Old 04-04-2007, 01:12 PM   #114
O.C White
Smoked Another SBC

Ray,

can you tell us why the murder rate is lower in Canada than it is in the USA? Like I said I do not keep up with Canada like obviously you do with the USA s maybe you can tell why.

Sorry if I missed it somewhere in this question and answer period.

But I have my opinion on why the crime rate is high in the U.S. People are not aware or do not care about their suroundings.

9-11 is a typical case of "oh it can't happen here" if it's out there it can happen.
Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army"

Moral professionalism at its finest.
Mathew 5:9

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckylogger View Post
You ornry bastard
Quote:
Be wary of the man who encourages an action who he himself incurs no risk

O.C White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 10:49 PM   #115
RRRAAAYYY2
Smoked Another SBC

Our crime rates are almost identical except in homicide. Up here you run your mouth some knocks your teeth out. Now if you are real big boy, someone might go looking for a pool cue or bottle to even the fight out.
Criminals dont have to worry about you have a weapon on you, so if they are armed with a bat or a knife, they have you covered.

Almost all the above things dont result in death. (Seen three people die in one punch fights one month, but typically....). When you translate all this stuff to the US, a lot of the times the weapon turns from being a pool cue to a handgun. Criminals dont dare do crimes unless they are armed to the teeth, etc. So when they get scared they dont hit you with a bat, stab you with a knife, instead they shoot you.

Just my opinion. There isnt a statistic I can quote that backs it up either.

Old 04-04-2007, 11:06 PM   #116
O.C White
Smoked Another SBC

That's all I was looking for Ray was an opinion. Crime is always an opinion to me if that makes sense.

Reason I say that is if you hit a person a certain way with a night-stick it goes from assault to attempted murder. But if you hit them with a 2 x 4 in any matter it is attempted murder if they do not die.

Just like I can't figure out the difference between manslaughter, and involuntary manslaughter. No matter what someone died.

Quote:
You ornry bastard
Quote:

Old 04-04-2007, 11:41 PM   #117
RRRAAAYYY2
Smoked Another SBC

I was in a fight at a corn roast once, just giving it to an idoit. Then out of nowhere this guy breaks a 2x4 over my the back of my head. I was pissed as I had 2 dozen friends there and it hurt like hell. I will never forget the look on the guys face when I turned around though. Just like a deer in headlights. I have been blind sided at least 10 times with cues. But the best one of them all is:

Was bouncing in the Red Onion (had guys from Ohio come up to it to try us out). There was a major beef with some really tough guys. I was working by myself. We ended in the parking lot, I am on my fourth or fifth guy, other patrons are getting into it, it is 5:30pm, typically Onion. Cops show up because it is outside, I am the first to get arrested. I have nothing left of my staff shirt, covered in blood, long hair and tattooed, and they werent biting the I a was working story. LOL But I was.

The manager has to come down to the police station to ID me, I get back to work at about 7:30. See one of the guys that was involved still in the country side (stripbar oneside/country bar the other). So we call the cops because everyone involved got served papers. We wait and wait. Finally he starts another fight where the old stand up bar was. I bolt over and I am really pissed. Instead of grabbing him all nice I decide I am going to drop kick him into never never land. I jackie chan jump (used to only be 220lb, cant do this now) over a table and my foot is just about to contact the guys jaw, and WHAM. A foot and half down from the ceiling is a plywood canopy with 2x4 trim. Caught the 2x4 part right square in the mouth. The plywood bent my nose all in.

I barely landed on my feet and was majorly enbarrassed. Then one of the guys friends jumped on my back. I held on and ran backwards into a payphone about 10 times.

I will always remember that kick though. Flying through the air I was all proud of myself, LOL.

Old 04-05-2007, 11:49 AM   #118
onefast68
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRRAAAYYY2 View Post
Our crime rates are almost identical except in homicide. Up here you run your mouth some knocks your teeth out. Now if you are real big boy, someone might go looking for a pool cue or bottle to even the fight out.
Criminals dont have to worry about you have a weapon on you, so if they are armed with a bat or a knife, they have you covered.

Almost all the above things dont result in death. (Seen three people die in one punch fights one month, but typically....). When you translate all this stuff to the US, a lot of the times the weapon turns from being a pool cue to a handgun. Criminals dont dare do crimes unless they are armed to the teeth, etc. So when they get scared they dont hit you with a bat, stab you with a knife, instead they shoot you.

Just my opinion. There isnt a statistic I can quote that backs it up either.
canada doesn't sound very safe to me..i have never seen someone killed and you have seen 3 in one month.....i will stay in the good ole USA.
onefast68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 04:49 PM   #119
RRRAAAYYY2
Smoked Another SBC

LOL, well sort of not too funny. All three were guys knocked out and fell backwards, hitting their heads on the sidewalk. Wasnt the fight that killed, it was the fall. Not that that mattered in court.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-05-2007, 05:30 PM   #120
O.C White
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by onefast68 View Post
canada doesn't sound very safe to me..i have never seen someone killed and you have seen 3 in one month.....i will stay in the good ole USA.

Excellent point. I have never seen anyone killed in the USA myself either. I am originally from Texas, and everyone I know there carries, and we all get along very well.

Quote:
You ornry bastard
Quote: