Lets see all the procharged small blocks that broke the 1000 hp mark - Page 3 - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Technical Section > Supercharged - Steve Morris Engines

Supercharged - Steve Morris Engines

Old 02-25-2010, 11:28 AM   #31
silver_notch138
Launchin

Default Re: Lets see all the procharged small blocks that broke the 1000 hp mark

Quote:
What CFE Heads are they
prokings
Advertisement

Old 02-27-2010, 02:03 PM   #32
Vader Ta
Procharged SBC Enthusiast
Smoked Another SBC

Default Re: Lets see all the procharged small blocks that broke the 1000 hp mark

zoom out

download

send to phone
delete

zoom in

download

This one is a 434 with out of the box dart heads that made 1000 hp non intercooled.
Old 03-01-2010, 02:49 PM   #33
Prochamro
Smoked another BBC

This is my old combination,half of it currently all over the world courtesy of fleabay..... GM 355 with TRW forged pistons, Procharger 3 core A/A, F1C on 8rib 3.55" pulley, AFR 195 comps, Carb Shop carb, Air gap rpm, Hooker 1 7/8 Super Comps. The Be cool Rad and Procharger bracket is on ebay at the moment if any one is interested.....

I stripped it down before I damaged the stock GM block/crank.

New Dart Little M 406, Callies Magnum crank, JE Pistons, AFR 235, Super Vic, solid roller, Jesel SS shaft rocker, twin Procharger F1C gear drive, AIS meth/water injection in slow progress!!!

Prochamro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 02:57 PM   #34
Vader Ta
Smoked Another SBC

Twin f1c ought to be wicked. Saw a 400ci ls based camaro with a single f1c put 800hp and 1000 lbs of torque to the wheels with straight methanol injection on pump gas. Cant even Imagine what twins will be like !!
Old 03-01-2010, 03:23 PM   #35
Prochamro
Smoked another BBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader Ta View Post
Twin f1c ought to be wicked. Saw a 400ci ls based camaro with a single f1c put 800hp and 1000 lbs of torque to the wheels with straight methanol injection on pump gas. Cant even Imagine what twins will be like !!
I have an idea: Twin P1SC's 1500hp, Twin F1's 2500 hp. Twin F2's have been 6.97 199 mph. However I will be spinning these much slower.

Basically looking for the same 1000 hp as I had with one to begin with but hoping for twin screw like boost curve!!!

I am constantly told don't do it, or it won't work. This just makes me more determined to succeed. Its about time we had street cars that resemble 10.5 Outlaw monsters.
Prochamro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 03:42 PM   #36
Vader Ta
Smoked Another SBC

This is so true . The more people tell you you cant do something or it cant be done just makes it that much more fun to figure out. As far as I am concerned the cars that are called street cars by todays standards look like full out race cars. I am a less is more person . I prefer big power but packaged into a car that has interior and a stock hood and stock wheels if possible and still be able to ride a passenger in the car. It is alot of fun to have a sleeper that will run in the 8s. I will be interested in how the Twins work out for you.
Old 03-02-2010, 12:20 AM   #37
Bad Bird
Spooled up

401 CID LSX makes over 1K RWHP.
Bad Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 12:37 AM   #38
Novi357
Smoked another BBC

Quote:
This is so true . The more people tell you you cant do something or it cant be done just makes it that much more fun to figure out. As far as I am concerned the cars that are called street cars by todays standards look like full out race cars. I am a less is more person . I prefer big power but packaged into a car that has interior and a stock hood and stock wheels if possible and still be able to ride a passenger in the car. It is alot of fun to have a sleeper that will run in the 8s. I will be interested in how the Twins work out for you.
Who would bother doing that?

Sticking a 427 cid, geardriven F2, and a big radiator under a stock hood isn't easy!

Race car interior? Naaaaaah. You better believe that stereo works and that there is a 10" sub and amp shoved behind my fuel cell!

Novi357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 01:07 AM   #39
badmatt
Launchin

Novi i love your car..
badmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 10:36 AM   #40
Vader Ta
Smoked Another SBC

Novi your car is bad to the bone !!! You did a very nice job engineering everything to fit under that stock hood. Believe me when I say I feel the pain that you went through to do that because that is what I am in the process of doing now. The extra expense of fabrication adds up quick where I could have just slapped on a 4 inch cowl hood and been done. But there is just a cool uniqueness when your car comes up to the line looking like an 12.00 second car and then you rip off an 8 second pass. That makes the expense all worth it. And when people come to check the car out afterward and you have the radio going in the car while checking plugs and what not is priceless.
Old 03-02-2010, 12:49 PM   #41
Novi357
Smoked another BBC

Quote:
Novi your car is bad to the bone !!! You did a very nice job engineering everything to fit under that stock hood. Believe me when I say I feel the pain that you went through to do that because that is what I am in the process of doing now. The extra expense of fabrication adds up quick where I could have just slapped on a 4 inch cowl hood and been done. But there is just a cool uniqueness when your car comes up to the line looking like an 12.00 second car and then you rip off an 8 second pass. That makes the expense all worth it. And when people come to check the car out afterward and you have the radio going in the car while checking plugs and what not is priceless.

Thanks, appreciate that! People have been telling me to put a cowl hood on the car for years. The funny thing is that now there are a ton of people trying to figure out how to get rid of their cowl hoods and stick a stock hood back on their cars.

The radiator placement on mine causes some funny looks at the track. You actually have to really stare and poke your head around to see the blower. This is especially true since the trans cooler is mounted underneath the blower and at an angle so it hides the blower too! So, most people dismiss the car and kind of shake their head even if the hood is up.

If the hood is down and the car is just sitting, this is all you can see:

Pretty boring looking!

Old 03-02-2010, 05:18 PM   #42
rbad72bowtie
Pre-Staged

makes over 1000 hp on pump gas full interior and working stereo
rbad72bowtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 05:19 PM   #43
Vader Ta
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novi357 View Post
Thanks, appreciate that! People have been telling me to put a cowl hood on the car for years. The funny thing is that now there are a ton of people trying to figure out how to get rid of their cowl hoods and stick a stock hood back on their cars.

The radiator placement on mine causes some funny looks at the track. You actually have to really stare and poke your head around to see the blower. This is especially true since the trans cooler is mounted underneath the blower and at an angle so it hides the blower too! So, most people dismiss the car and kind of shake their head even if the hood is up.

If the hood is down and the car is just sitting, this is all you can see:

Pretty boring looking!
Thats funny !!! Even when looking at the car they have a hard time figuring it out. LOL
As far as being boring that is only until the car fires up and makes a pass. Then it becomes a head scratcher

I dont know how fast I will be able to get it to go with the stock 16'' rims on it . But by looking at it you would not guess A/W intercooled F2 sbc.
Old 03-02-2010, 05:24 PM   #44
Vader Ta
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbad72bowtie View Post
makes over 1000 hp on pump gas full interior and working stereo
Thats getting it done on pump gas !!
Old 03-02-2010, 05:39 PM   #45
Novi357
Smoked another BBC

Quote:
Thats funny !!! Even when looking at the car they have a hard time figuring it out. LOL
As far as being boring that is only until the car fires up and makes a pass. Then it becomes a head scratcher

I dont know how fast I will be able to get it to go with the stock 16'' rims on it . But by looking at it you would not guess A/W intercooled F2 sbc.
yeah, I don't think anyone would be close to suspecting what is under the hood of that car!