Scammer!!!!!!Orange88!!!!! - Page 8 - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Classifieds Feedback > Negative seller/buyer feedback

Negative seller/buyer feedback This section is designed to keep everyone informed on bad experiences when buying and selling parts.

Old 02-19-2010, 01:47 PM   #106
8URZ28
Smoked Another SBC

Default Re: Scammer!!!!!!Orange88!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1badrz28 View Post
They don't talk back.
lol
We gonna see that car at the track this year?

"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason."- Ben Franklin
8URZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-19-2010, 02:47 PM   #107
levers
Smoked another BBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by nichols92 View Post
HAHA I have read some of your posts. No content, point, value or significance. I was honestly thinking you may be "special"
i hate scammers
levers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 11:45 PM   #108
1badrz28
Smoked another BBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8URZ28 View Post
lol
We gonna see that car at the track this year?
Pinks all out.
Old 02-23-2010, 09:12 PM   #109
bluchev
Smoked another BBC

Looks like TCS happened here LOL

9.69 @143.5 on 20 psi
SBE Iron 5.3, Twin 56mm BW Turbos, Blow
Thru CSU on E85, Turbo 400, 9" 3.70 gears 232/240 cam, 3800 lbs
bluchev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 09:23 PM   #110
Blownalky3
Pre-Staged

I had a bowtie block that was not stamped with a bowtie. It was one of the earliest versions and I was told by a machinist the first ones had no stamp. It also did not have 8.1 on it, which is the 502. Hope all works out.
Blownalky3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 10:03 PM   #111
fotoboy
Burnout box

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluchev View Post
tcs is weak compared to this place
Old 02-25-2010, 02:33 AM   #112
Drag Racer 345D
Smoked Another SBC

A mess? yep! This is between two people and not the rest of anyone else with their assumptions,ideas or any other BS they say. The two parties should be on the phone or PM'ing one another. I may be incorrect,but doesnt Monty own this site? If he does where in fuck do so many people get off telling others what to do i.e. hit the newbie thread! I'd tell you to blow me and hit it yourself. Fucking kids! When were those Bow-Tie blocks made without the Bow-Tie on the side of the block? I want some of them rare collectible motherfuckers....lol
Drag Racer 345D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 10:15 AM   #113
007dragracer
Pre-Staged

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluchev View Post
LOL TCS
007dragracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 12:26 AM   #114
michelob1
Pullin gears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blownalky3 View Post
I had a bowtie block that was not stamped with a bowtie. It was one of the earliest versions and I was told by a machinist the first ones had no stamp. It also did not have 8.1 on it, which is the 502. Hope all works out.
I'm not gonna keep replying to every post made.I know whats sitting in my garage.Anybody that thinks its a bowtie block,here's your chance to get one cheap.I have made it clear what this block is.If its got 8.1 stamped on it,it is a late model 496 production block used in trucks.(496).8.2 is a 502.What bock you have,I dont know.I will say this,gm has made a lot of different blocks and heads.Example,gm made a small block head back in the late 70's.It was called the 292 turbo head.Later it was discontinued and then they came out with the bowtie head.Some people still call this head a bowtie head.Even though its not a bowtie head.If gm made a block before the bowtie block,then thats what it is.Its not a bowtie block.A bowtie block has a bowtie on it,no exceptions.If it dont have a bowtie on it,its not a bowtie block,Simple.I'm still waiting for mike to call me??No I did not ask for pics.I read the ad and called him and he told me the same thing that was listed in the ad.My fault in this was trusting him on his word.
michelob1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 12:53 AM   #115
michelob1
Pullin gears

Quote:
Originally Posted by orange88 View Post
yup he will be getting a full refund, and he know that.
Lets see it.
Old 02-27-2010, 01:36 AM   #116
Blownalky3
Pre-Staged

I was not disagreeing with you, if it has a 8.1 stamped in it, it's not a bowtie. I have a siamese bore (4.600) tall deck block with NO BOWTIE on it. Was told it was Mike Federers. Was also told the very first blocks like that were not stamped. I could be wrong, but it is exactly a bowtie with no stamp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelob1 View Post
I'm not gonna keep replying to every post made.I know whats sitting in my garage.Anybody that thinks its a bowtie block,here's your chance to get one cheap.I have made it clear what this block is.If its got 8.1 stamped on it,it is a late model 496 production block used in trucks.(496).8.2 is a 502.What bock you have,I dont know.I will say this,gm has made a lot of different blocks and heads.Example,gm made a small block head back in the late 70's.It was called the 292 turbo head.Later it was discontinued and then they came out with the bowtie head.Some people still call this head a bowtie head.Even though its not a bowtie head.If gm made a block before the bowtie block,then thats what it is.Its not a bowtie block.A bowtie block has a bowtie on it,no exceptions.If it dont have a bowtie on it,its not a bowtie block,Simple.I'm still waiting for mike to call me??No I did not ask for pics.I read the ad and called him and he told me the same thing that was listed in the ad.My fault in this was trusting him on his word.
Blownalky3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 01:58 AM   #117
JFontaine
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
I was not disagreeing with you, if it has a 8.1 stamped in it, it's not a bowtie. I have a siamese bore (4.600) tall deck block with NO BOWTIE on it. Was told it was Mike Federers. Was also told the very first blocks like that were not stamped. I could be wrong, but it is exactly a bowtie with no stamp.
ALL bowtie blocks have the bowtie cast into the passenger side of the block without exception.
Some are siamese, cast, nodular or 8620 caps, 1pc or 2pc seals, some are splayed some are not but all have the bowtie.
JFontaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 02:11 AM   #118
michelob1
Pullin gears

Quote:
I'm not being a smart ass.What I am saying is this,gm put a bowtie logo on blocks and heads to distinguish them from other castings they made.That said,I'm not saying you don't have a siamese bore block.A bowtie block(as someone posted earlier)is more than just a logo.It is like a merlin or dart block.It is a high nickel content block.High grade cast iron as opposed to a 502 block which is low grade cast iron among other things.A lot stronger block.A 502 is a big bore bock also but not nearly the strenght as a bowtie.Like I said I dont know what you have,but if it dont have a bowtie on it,its not a bowtie block.Hell it might be something better,but what I bought is much worse.
Old 02-27-2010, 02:25 AM   #119
michelob1
Pullin gears

Quote:
I'm not being a smart ass.What I am saying is this,gm put a bowtie logo on blocks and heads to distinguish them from other castings they made.That said,I'm not saying you don't have a siamese bore block.A bowtie block(as someone posted earlier)is more than just a logo.It is like a merlin or dart block.It is a high nickel content block.High grade cast iron as opposed to a 502 block which is low grade cast iron among other things.A lot stronger block.A 502 is a big bore bock also but not nearly the strenght as a bowtie.Like I said I dont know what you have,but if it dont have a bowtie on it,its not a bowtie block.Hell it might be something better,but what I bought is much worse.
Old 02-27-2010, 01:19 PM   #120
levers
Smoked another BBC

have him send a call tag for it and then send your money back , i cant believe that this isnt resolved yet , whats up 88 i thought you were going to send a call tag
levers is offline   Reply With Quote