Sorry, another rules question? - Page 3 - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Racing Organizations > Ohio Valley Outlaw Shootout

Ohio Valley Outlaw Shootout Heads Up 1/8 Mile Drag Racing

Old 12-10-2009, 11:01 AM   #31
R347GT
The Medcine Man
Smoked Another SBC

Default Re: Sorry, another rules question?

Oh wait a minute let me call everyone cheaters becuase I got beat by a half a tenth, then cry all the way home! LOL! Start something else you can't finish Boyd, I got more! I can give you Verns phone no if you'd like?

Same guy who thinks 33 10.5 is the same size as a 28 10.5, now who's the Retard? Guess you just got voted! LOMFL?
R347GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-10-2009, 11:58 AM   #32
R347GT
The Medcine Man
Smoked Another SBC

One last thing Boyd the rules on the bullet are post in the newbie thread 1st before bumping your cabbage grinders! SO hit it newbie dumbass!

Oh but you already knew that huh? LOL!
Old 12-10-2009, 02:00 PM   #33
GBoyd
Launchin

Quote:
Originally Posted by R347GT View Post
Oh wait a minute let me call everyone cheaters becuase I got beat by a half a tenth, then cry all the way home! LOL! Start something else you can't finish Boyd, I got more! I can give you Verns phone no if you'd like?

Same guy who thinks 33 10.5 is the same size as a 28 10.5, now who's the Retard? Guess you just got voted! LOMFL?
Never said they were the sme size there is that Idiot coming out again. I said they worked about the same for me in et. dumbass. Furthermore best I remember your shit was so slow you blew it up tring to run with me anyway. Unlike you I have raced several 8.5 races in the last few years. All you have done is run around beeing an internet bitch about others all your good at is running your cocksucker cause you sure aint run any 8.5 or any other stuff! So either get a car and put up or STFU. Your christmas present is in the mail hate to ruin the surprize but it is a family size bottle of hand lotion so maybe you will do something of than clutter the internet.
GBoyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 05:26 PM   #34
R347GT
The Medcine Man
Smoked Another SBC

We don't socialize with idoits on the bullet hit the newbie thread Gerald think I just made yo look like the real dumbass you are! Stupid ass Newbie! Further more none of what you said has even a stitch of truth in it. By by now!
Old 12-10-2009, 06:52 PM   #35
GBoyd
Launchin

Quote:
We don't socialize with idoits on the bullet hit the newbie thread Gerald think I just made yo look like the real dumbass you are! Stupid ass Newbie! Further more none of what you said has even a stitch of truth in it. By by now!
You might want to re-think the Vern coments why don`t you call him and ask him how I helped him with a Championship one year. I can gaurentee you there is alot we talked about and did he won`t tell you . Back on topic now " Ronnie" I have raced 8.5 won races set records and won a championship in 8.5 and other classes all you do is run your mouth and thread whore all over the internet so I don`t have to ask who the idiot is it is apperent. As for me being a newbie I don`t care when you call me little first grade names I have been posting on the Bullet for a long time you wannabe racer.
Old 12-10-2009, 07:09 PM   #36
R347GT
The Medcine Man
Smoked Another SBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBoyd View Post
You might want to re-think the Vern coments why don`t you call him and ask him how I helped him with a Championship one year. I can gaurentee you there is alot we talked about and did he won`t tell you . Back on topic now " Ronnie" I have raced 8.5 won races set records and won a championship in 8.5 and other classes all you do is run your mouth and thread whore all over the internet so I don`t have to ask who the idiot is it is apperent. As for me being a newbie I don`t care when you call me little first grade names I have been posting on the Bullet for a long time you wannabe racer.
How about I DON'T GIVE A PHUCK! You call me a wanna be racer with no car that's funny? LOL! Dude go on somewhere I have done made you look like the fool you are! What you and Vern done in the past is the past to me. I don't need to qoute anyone to tell you can go get phucked newbie. SO what you are tellin all YB members is that you think you can bump your pop sickle sucker as you please and you don't care about the newbie thread. I'll get the word out for you! As I said before you constantly come on here just to start shit well guess what I'm the finisher!

Look everybody its............Boyd><Hollingsworth, LOL!

AT least Hollingsworth has a car unlike YOU BOY!
Old 12-10-2009, 07:51 PM   #37
GBoyd
Launchin

You call me a newbie? Mr. dick smoker I been a member longer than you! As for the past you idiot your the one that keeps bring it up. Get over it assclown. All you want to do is drop other people`s names in your post beause you have ZERO life in the racing world. Go find another chat room that you have somthing in common with the others in it like knitting or something. You started this a long time ago beeing a dick in a post to me and I still would not know who you are if I saw you. So go fixate an some other hero of yours besides me I am getting that creepy stalker feeling about you. What else have you checked about my profile? OMG I hope he doen`t know where I live. I must go now I feel a trip to the local gun shop is in order.
Old 12-10-2009, 08:02 PM   #38
USAmade
Smoked Another SBC

WOW! I think we need a grudge race with some money on it. Ill start a poll on who will win if I get to keep 20% of the total.
USAmade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:04 PM   #39
USAmade
Smoked Another SBC

Ive got a loaner engine for ya Gerald, but you might feel like your sand baggin a little.
Old 12-10-2009, 08:07 PM   #40
95badbird
Smoked another BBC

Damn last time I checked a newbie was someone making there first post.Hell he has over fifty so come up with something else.
95badbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:09 PM   #41
USAmade
Smoked Another SBC

JUST THINK THIS STARTED AS A SIMPLE 4CYL RULES QUESTION.
Old 12-10-2009, 08:12 PM   #42
USAmade
Smoked Another SBC

I think that is why I put SORRY at the beginning because I knew it would get out of control.LOL It always does on this site.
Old 12-10-2009, 08:32 PM   #43
inthe5s
Smoked another BBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBoyd View Post
Hey Garold dont drag my ass into this I dont Have any idea how I got dunked in the grease on this .. as for r347 I dont Have a clue what he is talking about if he posted my name ... you think I cheated you at the race I ran a fair race and martin did not cheat If you cant accept that then thats your problem.. it was a fair race you guys had the same opportunity to win just like martin and Eric .. they just beat you fair and square.. so quit hatin on me .. I did nothing to you
5.21 @134.98 NA
VernHouseRaceCars.com
BES racing Engines

inthe5s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:37 PM   #44
inthe5s
Smoked another BBC

Quote:

OK this post is referring to G boy disliking me over the last race for limited 8.5 as for the tires must be the OSCA race with the DR ??? just a guess but thats my thoughts and how this tread has any relevance to this I am lost
5.21 @134.98 NA
VernHouseRaceCars.com
BES racing Engines

inthe5s is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-10-2009, 08:45 PM   #45
GBoyd
Launchin

Quote:
Originally Posted by inthe5s View Post
Hey Garold dont drag my ass into this I dont Have any idea how I got dunked in the grease on this .. as for r347 I dont Have a clue what he is talking about if he posted my name ... you think I cheated you at the race I ran a fair race and martin did not cheat If you cant accept that then thats your problem.. it was a fair race you guys had the same opportunity to win just like martin and Eric .. they just beat you fair and square.. so quit hatin on me .. I did nothing to you
.I did not say anything derogative about you in this post. Just stating that he does not know all that goes on so quit hating on me or I can bring out some direct quotes from you. So let sleeping dogs lay.