359bluecoupe - Yellow Bullet Forums

Go Back   Yellow Bullet Forums > Classifieds Feedback > Negative seller/buyer feedback

Negative seller/buyer feedback This section is designed to keep everyone informed on bad experiences when buying and selling parts.

Old 10-18-2009, 01:50 PM   #1
steakandracingfuel
Smoked another BBC

Default 359bluecoupe

ok im not worried about the 31.00. but if i am getting grief over 31.00 just think of the grief someone will go through while not getting what they were inquiring about when and if they made or make a purchase from this guy. he never checked back and asked if i had found anything out about the lost part that was not packaged properly. so beware if you are looking to make purchase from him.

here is my sent and responded to pms:

refund first. you already called me a bullshitter first. and you never tried to do anything. i checked, these are not weld ins, the tabs are weld ins and you never supplied me with the tabs, i guess that was convenietly left out. 31.00 bucks for something used and not complete and i could have bought new complete for 56.00. if you noticed i replied to a post of NEW limiters and i guess it is part my fault for not confirming that they were new or used, but you should have also --you know what fuck the 31.00 you keep it ill just do my part and let YB know if you are going to do this on 31.00 then no big purchases should be made from you

Quote:
Originally Posted by 359bluecoupe
i need the package back and the part.and they are weld in you need to get the tabs dude they were used so no tabs !!! but what ever send the box and part back and i will send you your money back. Quote:
Originally Posted by steakandracingfuel
you know i have been patient. its only 30.00. but that is besides the point. it is the principal of the matter at hand. you did not package it properly. you did not insure them. and when it came down to it, you put all the work to recoup the part on me. now i have contacted the post office, even went there in person. they have no parts in their lost and found and they also informed me that it would fall to you because you were the person who shipped it. and to ad to the fact that i inquired to an ad that was for weld in limiters and you send me whatever that part really is while letting me believe that i was getting weld in limiters. now i am asking kindly for a refund of my money minus the shipping which would come to 26.05. do i need it no, not really. but like i said it is the principal of the matter. and if you want the single part back then send me the whole 31.00 and i will use the shipping amount to ship it back.

Quote:
also keep the box for the track ID tag on it for USPS they will need that number. thanks Quote:
i only have one and nothing else. box was loose when i opened it and no tape to seal anything in except for one piece of scotch tape on one tab

Quote:
that is bullshit i hope they send the otheir one to you.. Quote:
hey bud got the limiter today and i use singular on that. pkg. showed up at my house with received unsealed 10/1 on the box and it is missing one limiter

Quote:
went out today
thanks again Quote:
kool thanks.

Quote:
got it and am i sending parts here.

chris thornton
395 32nd st. n.e.
paris, TX 75460

will ship them out monday should be US MAIL. Thanks bob

Quote:
got it paid

Quote:
got it sent . Quote:
yea, go to the top where it says request money click on it and type in my paypal acct name and put in how much and what its for and hit submit and it will send me an invoice

QUOTE=359bluecoupe]INVOICE OF PAYPAL ? Quote:
send me an invoice to
steakandracingfuel@yahoo.com

Quote:
BVIDOEVSKI@COMCAST.NET Quote:
paypal?

Quote:
i have some if you need them still 30 bucks shipped

steakandracingfuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-18-2009, 02:03 PM   #2
mideastbusa
Tony McKellar
Smoked Another SBC

Default Re: 359bluecoupe

I have 359 covered,send me your contact info and I'll send you 31 bucks.

Handy Racing Engines

Donald J. Lawson Masonry

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Carrottop to THE FRONT!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drag Radial View Post
Now I understand.........this post says it all. You don't race either do you? That's why you quit racing because you had the same parts as others and couldn't get the bitch to fall out of a tree the two times you had it out. I guess everyone that is faster than you with same parts is a bunch of cheaters, right?
Buy local first! Support your local economy.
mideastbusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 02:17 PM   #3
steakandracingfuel
Smoked another BBC

pm sent
Old 10-18-2009, 02:27 PM   #4
359bluecoupe
Launchin

lol thanks i told him to send the part back to me with the box and i will send him his money what is so hard about that,,no one said no money but you are not gonna get your money back till i get my part!!!very easy to do,,i sell all the time on the bullet N/P at all but some time miscommunication cause a issue i guess.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mideastbusa View Post
I have 359 covered,send me your contact info and I'll send you 31 bucks.
359bluecoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 03:03 PM   #5
359bluecoupe
Launchin

take a look in the positive feedback all them parts are way more than 31 bucks guy so you call
Quote:
Originally Posted by steakandracingfuel View Post
ok im not worried about the 31.00. but if i am getting grief over 31.00 just think of the grief someone will go through while not getting what they were inquiring about when and if they made or make a purchase from this guy. he never checked back and asked if i had found anything out about the lost part that was not packaged properly. so beware if you are looking to make purchase from him.

here is my sent and responded to pms:

refund first. you already called me a bullshitter first. and you never tried to do anything. i checked, these are not weld ins, the tabs are weld ins and you never supplied me with the tabs, i guess that was convenietly left out. 31.00 bucks for something used and not complete and i could have bought new complete for 56.00. if you noticed i replied to a post of NEW limiters and i guess it is part my fault for not confirming that they were new or used, but you should have also --you know what fuck the 31.00 you keep it ill just do my part and let YB know if you are going to do this on 31.00 then no big purchases should be made from you

Quote:
i need the package back and the part.and they are weld in you need to get the tabs dude they were used so no tabs !!! but what ever send the box and part back and i will send you your money back. Quote:
you know i have been patient. its only 30.00. but that is besides the point. it is the principal of the matter at hand. you did not package it properly. you did not insure them. and when it came down to it, you put all the work to recoup the part on me. now i have contacted the post office, even went there in person. they have no parts in their lost and found and they also informed me that it would fall to you because you were the person who shipped it. and to ad to the fact that i inquired to an ad that was for weld in limiters and you send me whatever that part really is while letting me believe that i was getting weld in limiters. now i am asking kindly for a refund of my money minus the shipping which would come to 26.05. do i need it no, not really. but like i said it is the principal of the matter. and if you want the single part back then send me the whole 31.00 and i will use the shipping amount to ship it back.

Quote:
also keep the box for the track ID tag on it for USPS they will need that number. thanks Quote:
i only have one and nothing else. box was loose when i opened it and no tape to seal anything in except for one piece of scotch tape on one tab

Quote:
that is bullshit i hope they send the otheir one to you.. Quote:
hey bud got the limiter today and i use singular on that. pkg. showed up at my house with received unsealed 10/1 on the box and it is missing one limiter

Quote:
went out today
thanks again Quote:
kool thanks.

Quote:
got it and am i sending parts here.

chris thornton
395 32nd st. n.e.
paris, TX 75460

will ship them out monday should be US MAIL. Thanks bob

Quote:
got it paid

Quote:
got it sent . Quote:
yea, go to the top where it says request money click on it and type in my paypal acct name and put in how much and what its for and hit submit and it will send me an invoice

QUOTE=359bluecoupe]INVOICE OF PAYPAL ? Quote:
send me an invoice to
steakandracingfuel@yahoo.com

Quote:
BVIDOEVSKI@COMCAST.NET Quote:
paypal?

Quote:
i have some if you need them still 30 bucks shipped

359bluecoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 08:27 PM   #6
steakandracingfuel
Smoked another BBC

i really dont care what all your other posts say. those people don't have a thing to do with this or those parts sold. we are talking about the parts i paid for and that only. i know one thing and one thing only and it is backed up by your responses. i pm'ed you and you said bullshit hope they send you the other one. then you proceeded to tell me on the phone that i had to fix the problem. like it says in my pm i talked to the post office they said you are the shipper and it falls to you to file a claim. i could really care less about the 31.00. i get it back, i get it back. i don't, i don't. for 31.00 noone should be smarted off to whether it be by phone or email. i'm done. the money shows up, i send the part back. it doesn't show.....
Old 10-18-2009, 08:43 PM   #7
brutski
Spooled up

Quote:
Originally Posted by steakandracingfuel View Post
i really dont care what all your other posts say. those people don't have a thing to do with this or those parts sold. we are talking about the parts i paid for and that only. i know one thing and one thing only and it is backed up by your responses. i pm'ed you and you said bullshit hope they send you the other one. then you proceeded to tell me on the phone that i had to fix the problem. like it says in my pm i talked to the post office they said you are the shipper and it falls to you to file a claim. i could really care less about the 31.00. i get it back, i get it back. i don't, i don't. for 31.00 noone should be smarted off to whether it be by phone or email. i'm done. the money shows up, i send the part back. it doesn't show.....
tis speaks volumes about this guy,i find it kinda fishy that all his buddies respond that he is a great seller all within minutes apart,smells like fish to me!
brutski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 09:19 PM   #8
steakandracingfuel
Smoked another BBC

i have bought from several peeps on here and without any problems, hell they exceeded my expectation. so this caught me by surprise and thanks brutski
Old 10-20-2009, 01:06 PM   #9
BT Race Cars
Launchin

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutski View Post
tis speaks volumes about this guy,i find it kinda fishy that all his buddies respond that he is a great seller all within minutes apart,smells like fish to me!
What? looks to me like his POSITIVE seller history goes back at least a year and as far as "all his buddies responding within minutes" looks to me like only 2 guys reponded within minutes, but that was over 2 weeks before this thread even started, and they also responded months ago.
I know, this was a big conspiracy started over a year ago to screw someone out of $31.
Old 10-21-2009, 11:26 AM   #10
nitrousii
Launchin

Did you two work this out? Damn times must be hard up north,31 dollars? I guess a lot can happen in a year.
nitrousii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 06:38 PM   #11
steakandracingfuel
Smoked another BBC

nope. said im done. not pursuing it anylonger.