Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Billy Glidden

2M views 13K replies 912 participants last post by  Ken Newman 
#1 ·
What you doing this weekend?

#9 ·
I have been busy, also been keeping low, tolerance to complete stupidity has to be made strong. So I am learning not to argue with the people who fit into this,lol. I did however post to jimmy biggs ruffleing of feathers over at the nmca/pro board, and had no response. I guess I am just not getting any love now days? hehehehehe. Well we are getting ready to leave for richmond, so see you folks later, BG.

#11 ·
Hello folks, well we had some good luck, and also ran decent. We ran a best of 7.04. 1.099-3.001-4.557-157. The first round of the richmond race is all we got in on sunday, but we were fortunate enough to win the first round. We were also lucky enough to win the e-town rain out. Thanks BG.

#14 ·
Thanks folks, it was really hot,but the air was crazy. The near 30.00 bar. and 26%, with 93 degree temp, only came up to 2600ft. Friday the track was not good, but sat and sun the track was awesome. Monty, I would like to ask KP to race at Milan friday evening, but I would like for his car to be around 2600lbs, or less, we have run a best of 7.34 so far at 2500lbs, I will not ask him if the weight thing is an issue? I really do not know the weight rules, but I do know how quick those cars can run, so this would be close for us to be able to compete, let me know if you can give an answer, thanks BG.

#17 ·
Billy,
Here's the rules from the Milan site for the Outlaw 10.5 class. Hope this helps.

HOLBROOK RACING ENGINES 10.5 OUTLAW CLASS

.400 Pro Tree – 16 Car Qualified Field

Slicks 10.5 Designation - MAX 12" Tread Width

3,000# Base Weight

Back Half Cars Only - No Full Round or Square Tube Chassis

Add 100#’s - Clutch

Add 100#’s - Twin Turbo

Deduct 100#'s - Big Block with Nitrous
Deduct 300#’s - Small Block with Nitrous

Must use Mufflers

#21 ·
Hello folks, well we were going to take KP to indy thursday night, but since it is 4th of july weekend. They are not running, bummer! So I told KP about the race in Milan, but also informed of the draggimg a sled behind the car,hehe so we are not sure where we are going, but thanks, and who knows? BG

#23 ·
It seems baio has been on the outlaw board and being as ugly as he can be, does anyone know why he has such a burr for me? It will not change anything, but man he really can be an ugly acting individual, thanks BG.

#25 ·
Bill Glidden said:
It seems baio has been on the outlaw board and being as ugly as he can be, does anyone know why he has such a burr for me? It will not change anything, but man he really can be an ugly acting individual, thanks BG.
Hasn't been crying over here anymore. Maybe I need to go over there and post some pictures!!!! LOL :smt005 :smt005

#26 ·
LMAO!!!!

Yesterday, 09:06 AM
Webmaster is Offline:
Administrator Join Date: Mar 2005

Johnny Biao,

Please consider this a FRIENDLY warning....while a little trash talking is always a bit of fun, and we DO like spirited conversations here, personal attacks on members of the forum are not acceptable.

"2. Personal attacks or insults to others will not be tolerated. Name-calling is for children. Unless you are under the age of 5, name-calling will also not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully. Any member who threatens anyone on the forum, via posts or PM, will be dealt with immediately at the discretion of the Administrator or moderators."

This is the pertinant section of our message forum rules that deals with it.

We encourage all kinds of discussions, but lets keep it within the framework of our rules please

Webmaster
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Webmaster
Send email to Webmaster
Find all posts by Webmaster
Add Webmaster to Your Buddy List

#40 Yesterday, 01:40 PM
onebad12 is Offline:
Junior Member Join Date: Jun 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Baio
.....Done well there huh? Billy?.....I guess CHEATING your way through the class got you to the top I see..... then why you out here begg'in to race with all us sportsmen racers huh? for the last 8 yrs?...be serious...lmao!, Just the mention of yours or Jerry Eckman's name to Graham Light or any of the other NHRA boys, will get you a stern looking at!!...pleeeeease!

As far as your question regarding Shannon Jenkins......most of these folks don't have a full tube chassis with a strut! and an extended wheel base such as that Pro-Mod car has....you idiot!....so your stupid question is of no signifigance since it is not comparing apples to apples....so the real question is could he go 6.12...225 in YOUR 2400 lbs. pile of junk?????.... it weighs the same doesn't it?????? and can wear a 17x33 can't it?...I don't think so.

I myself have done well for a small time racer with the small budget we have, but at least I can sleep well at night knowing I never cheated to get anywhere, and any success was EARNED fair and square and that my fellow competitors were not cheated at the finish line, I like most anyone else takes the rule book and goes and races..... but you....you ALWAYS have a rules problem, if Johnny Fenn changed that weight rule, these folks wouldn't know what hit them just like in Fun Ford....NMCA....OSCA, where you had a hand in all that, and don't lie, the top players in those organizations have said so too

You saying BG is a idiot proves that you are the only idiot. If BG was such a outcast to the NHRA, why does he hold a NHRA competition license? HE has to have one to race. Bill has forgot more about drag racing then you will ever know.
You must have not been around when Bill use to come down here and race outlaw. They pretty much forced him not to come back.

onebad12
View Public Profile
Send a private message to onebad12
Find all posts by onebad12
Add onebad12 to Your Buddy List

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.