Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Atco Testing

10K views 137 replies 24 participants last post by  68CudaB1 
#1 ·
#14 ·
Nice passes John! I went to my friends' new house last night right down the road from the track, had no idea how close I was until late last night. Take those bars off cheater...Hope to see you soon.

JK

#26 ·
130 on a windy day? Boy I can hear that nostalgia weight break falling down. Hope it was a tailwind :)

#29 ·
The fucker was in high gear in 3.59 seconds. It looks like the trans modification might have worked. :) :) :) I guess the tube chassis cars will have to lean on it in Bowling Green. Don't be surprised if there is a different number on the wondow of my car when it goes thru tech.

#33 ·
Well its sounds like its running good. BG should be intresting for sure. I think #1 will be in the .30's if the weather is good.

#34 ·
can I get a ride to BG in ur new stacker or is that a secret too?

#48 ·
Bob, actually the 400's have to weigh 2,900 lbs. and the 360's have to weigh 2,800 lbs.

From the NMCA 2009 rulebook:

Small Block Ford Victor Cylinder Heads or TFS Twisted Wedge R SBF Heads will add 100 lbs irregardless of valve angle of cylinder head. (Does not include Victor II)

But check this out, because of that wording YOU get to weigh 2700 lbs with your TFS Highports. If you run a Victor headed motor you weigh the extra 100 lbs though, even if it's a Victor Jr.! Of course, you'll have to tack on an extra 125 lbs. for the manual transmission.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.