Yellow Bullet Forums banner

renegade 8.90 thompson roll call 5/29

14K views 237 replies 44 participants last post by  Johnboy 
#1 ·
ok guys no excuses! no-work,holiday weekend, had time to work the bugs out! now who will make the show? and bring friends and family because with asphault wars going on it will be a great show! im in!

#36 ·
ive never been there. someone spot me and the purple s10 and show me where the 8.90 guys are parking. im testing 1/8th mile at marion on friday to see if the liquid intercooler new dual needel seat bowls and 2 a1000s pick me up at all. then a base tune.
Hey tom can i get two 2xl and a med? do you have any youth sizes?

#38 ·
I heard a rumor that Johnboy our series photographer will not be at Thompson Saturday. Instead he has decided to head down to Magnolia. Lets see, Pro Mods, Outlaw Dragsters, Killer 8.90 Street cars. I see why he's going south. NOT!!! I guess I'll stop and buy a disposable camera. If he can take a pic so can I.

#44 ·
Tom & Denn
I'm going to Norwalk tomorrow and get Chassie Cert. and try a couple of shake down passes with new combo...still all motor but if all goes well ,I'll be at Thompson Saturday...I should be able to hang with Denn if he's still all motor....I'm kinda worried Larry's going to Hi-jack event with "Wheelie Contest" LOL....

#55 ·
Now that is some funny shit right there!!!!! lalalalalalalalal

#66 ·
Sweet, just got back home from a cruise and actually got into a race tonight! Poor Chevy MAlibu didn't expect that from lil ol me. I'm tired and prolly pissed every neighbor off just now reloading the car at 2:00 in the morning!! See ya guys tomorrow, I mean TODAY!!

#76 ·
This past week I was lookin for a place around here to do it so I could make the race. But then I got pissed/irritated and left it alone for a few days. So, today I got it out and it is going for repair tommorrow. At least I the one good hit on the start line made the NRP website.

#84 ·
My wife and I had an awesome time today despite my car having serious traction issues and running way off my normal pace. I'm glad I could donate some money to the winner and the onion rings alone were worth the 75 minute drive! It was nice to meet everyone, nice group of people.

#86 ·
My wife and I had an awesome time today despite my car having serious traction issues and running way off my normal pace. I'm glad I could donate some money to the winner and the onion rings alone were worth the 75 minute drive! It was nice to meet everyone, nice group of people.
We're glad you made it out, supported the event and had a good time. These events were made for good times.

The onion rings do rock.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.