Yellow Bullet Forums banner

renegade 8.90 thompson roll call 5/29

14K views 237 replies 44 participants last post by  Johnboy 
#1 ·
ok guys no excuses! no-work,holiday weekend, had time to work the bugs out! now who will make the show? and bring friends and family because with asphault wars going on it will be a great show! im in!

#139 ·
Great Pics...Great Time...Great Show..really like this class, I would like to raise my game along with others I'm sure...Like "DW" says from Pretenders to Contenders!! thanks to Tom and Wife along with Kris for organizing the show with good "Give Aways" from all the sponsors... thanks Again!!! I never realized how much air I'm pushin until I looked at those front few shots....Damm "Jr Motz" gonna need a Bigger Motor or a Bottle the Size "Shaq" to run with you guys.

#143 ·
Big Charlie your not as big as I thought lol. Thanks for keeping me in the loop as things progressed throughout the day bud. Classic thanks for raising my launch rpm with the bs3, and to the green charger thanks for double bulbing me right off the start so i couldn't build boost (just kidding) I know you did it on accident. That final was just tooooo close, man we have a great start already in my opinion to a kick ass class. I don't know bout trying for 8.90 anymore but 9 teens will get me in the mix I guess. Oh yea, missing the whole month of July is too long, maybe make that the "tba" date?

#148 ·
Hold the phone, dont push the date up to quick.I'm still waiting on chris to finish my car.But i'm up for a june race toward the end of the month.And whats up with the big SCOOP on that ford truck thats not street appearing thats just B/S. LOL J/K . Glad u guys had a good time sorry i missed the show ( DAMMIT)

#150 ·
Definitly a good time, class is a sucess thanks to all the hard work, dont want to bracket race any more! some real tite racing saturday, probably the closet run i ever had. Hopefully more guys will start coming out , lots of people on the list, good class , for you guys that have not come out yet your missing some bad ass racing.

#155 ·
The bump was way up there, around 10.06 cuz I was written on the ladder as the 16th qualifier with my 10.06(thought I had the 2 hours of dyno time in the bag LOL) but something changed and I went to #17. I'll be in the 9's next time out, but that still isn't enough obviously.

The DA Saturday was around 3000 feet!:eek:

#156 ·
sweet pics bob and wife thanks! it sucks when you have to watch the race through a small lens! and as for mr nx 69 shawn had you not double bulbed me so quick i would have been ok! see if i help you qualify again!lol! you brought a great group of guys to the track shawn i had fun! make sure your bring those billys back! lol! sting what are the chances we get you and ben to come out for the july race?

#161 ·
i need to do something charlie because i believe at the next event i will be on the outside looking in! if your going to buy a kit wait untill the 12th summit is having super summit that weekend and you can get 10% off! and use your pro-shop discount thats pretty good savings! my a/c quit working in the rv today on the way home from the lake house so i need to tear into it first! but im going to try and squeeze it in! i barely got in the show this week! you wont need very much to run the number!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.