Yellow Bullet Forums banner

FreakShow Performance Torque Converters

252K views 692 replies 141 participants last post by  n5ifi 
#1 ·
FreakShow Performance is finally open. Located in Abilene, Tx. They have over 25 years of experience in the aftermarket converter business. Michael is a honest, hard working, straight up guy that I've known for many years now. Just thought I would get the word out a little to help him in his new business venture. I will post some pics tonight of a couple converters.

He will set you up with anything you need from street stuff all the way to Promods. Give him a shout for more info. 325-701-7830. Make sure to tell him you saw this on yellowbullet. :p

Thanks, Josh Minzenmayer

#156 ·
lololololololololol where the fuck did it come from????? like said before piggy i buy all my build parts through customers names and c.c numbers.... that carb was bought right from him.... aswhile as the other 15 or so...

#157 · (Edited)
yea and ATI has no record of selling any converters to you either. Just more lies asswipe that only naive might believe

#160 ·
this guy^^^ KNOWS unlike the other who is CLUELESS, a liar and a fraud!

#163 ·
A NON aluminum rod engine only going 500 passes is laughable.... and yes all will tell you to refreshen after x amount HOW DO YOU THINK THEY STAY IN BIZ???... 900HP IS BELOW AVG HP WITH NOWADAYS PARTS..

#165 ·
Considering Jeff most parts anymore are made overseas with cheaper materials,,its a gamble..:cool: but most still will send theyre motors in for freshening for safe measures..

#164 ·
the bs, misinformation and lies continue but that's all that this poster who don't race knows how to do.

#166 ·
PIGLEY,YOUR A MOUTH PIECE OF EVERYONE ELSES INFO.. YOU HAVE NONE OF YOUR OWN.. YOU REPEAT LIKE ONE OF THOSE UGLY BIRDS... DON'T RACE ? YOU MEAN LIKE YOU GO TO THE TRACK EVERY WEEK AND LOSE YOUR ASS AND LOSE A ENGINE.. SPUN BEARING AND BLOWING ODS WITH THE BEST BUILD MOFO ON THE PLANT... THEN COME HERE POUNDING YOUR CHEST OVER A 80K BUILD THAT CAN'T EVEN WIN A FUCKING LOCAL TRACK CHAMPIONSHIP...

#167 ·
you're an asswipe, that don't race, don't build engines, don't do much other than pound on the keyboard making claims and statements that you can't back up. You been lying for years on this board, called out by me and others. You could never win a race no mind a championship!

#168 ·
FAST406, if guys think 500passes are alot then that cool. i have had engines in the 1200 passes... did they need to refreshed sure but people don't have cash to wast on rebuild that they really don't need... over spinning a engine like pigley has is a issue when that bitch didn't make power at 8000rpms... he will tell everyone i'm a lier and give misinfo, but i know better then that engine making power at 8000.. i have build more power with better heads trying to make power up in the 8000rpm range...

#172 ·
If memory is correct i believe either Ed or even Tracy Dennis posted a dyno sheet way back on DRR,, rpms #'s were within the 8k mark by 200-300 rpms...By freshen up i was pointing out bearings,rings and possible valve springs,,not internal parts...Ive seen many motors last as you posted 1200 + pass's/parts or 3-4 seasons before pulling for new parts...But like i said with todays parts being made outside the country from cheaper materials,,its a gamble reguardless of engine builder and parts manufactor..

#170 · (Edited)
PROVE IT! PROVE something that you post is the truth once and fall all.

Post the name of the track, the date this supposely happen, the class you ran and post ALL the time slips with ALL the incrementals and showing YOUR competition number on them and post YOUR competition license which will have YOUR name and YOUR competition number on it as well what class(s) you are licensed to run.

and don't forget a picture of the car with YOUR competition number on it in the winners circle.:p

Without all this it's just another claim, another lie, more bullshit!!

#174 · (Edited)
Dave, my engine makes peak power @ 7200, I shift high gear at 7700 and there is no chinese parts in my engines. The rod kicked because I fucked up.

#175 ·
YOU ASK FOR INFO YOU WON'T POST PIG WHY SHOULD I..... I TOLD WHEN YOU CAN POST EVERYTHING I ASKED FOR YOU WILL GET WANT YOUR ASK FOR.....PIC'S, FULL NAME, OLD COMP NUMBERS, TRACK CHAMIONSHIPS. NAT WINS. ETC ETC ETC....

#176 ·
Dave, my engine makes peak power @ 7200, I shift high gear at 7700 and there is no chinese parts in my engines. The rod kicked because I fucked up.
TOLD YOU HE OVER REVS THE BITCH AND IT DOESN'T MAKE POWER NO WHERE NEAR THERE... I HAVE BEEN building engine s for 25+ yrs...

#177 · (Edited)
another clueless statement and another lie, he don't build engines! no one is surprised you can't backup your latest claim. Meanwhile I have and can post photos, video, time slips and my Competition license.

Here's one of MANY:p

IF you want to see more, just ask!:p

#178 · (Edited)
all i see is a guy that could shop at kids-r-us and the same pic that been posted 10000 times.... show the 1.17 60ft times not just one or 2 pig this is a 50k chassis it should DO it every time... o thats right i have already went to 1320go.com and you shit is all over the place... post the 8.5's time slip you said it would do at the end of last yr with the sv1 carb? well your at it post the many 1.28 60fts of the chelleve.. well your doing that post the stock suspension you pawned off to everyone for yr as stock... i could keep going but you have none of these stuff so save it... YOUR ONE FUCKING WALLY IS A K.O.T.S WIN AT THAT....

#179 · (Edited)
post ONE picture of YOU with YOUR race car in the winners circle with YOUR competition # on it and YOUR competition license!

#186 ·
post ONE picture of YOU with YOUR race car in the winners circle with YOUR competition # on it and YOUR competition license!
Just ONE!!!!

#180 · (Edited)
first off pig i won and raced when a pic was 35mm. so if you can figure out how to see through the screen to my hand your fucked.... video is reel to reel also... i have posted more time slips then you ever have here. i have posted all the video i have and can here also... i don't need to prove anything to you. your not a builder of engines, chassis etc etc. you couldn't even get a small tire none 50k chassis down the track and your a expert pricless..... a monkey could drive your car..

#182 · (Edited)
again, no one is surprised cause you can't prove what is fabricated, lies and bullshit!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.