Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Liberty' Gears All Motor - Rules Update

22K views 250 replies 50 participants last post by  Butch Kemp 
#1 ·
Liberty’s Gears All Motor Rules Update – July 23, 2010

· Mufflers are optional
· BBC Conventional Head Engines – Deduct 150#
· Clutchless Transmission penalty lowered to 50# (same as our Outlaw 10.5)

One piece front end – Aftermarket front end that is all connected together (both fenders and nose).

#3 ·
Liberty’s Gears All Motor Rules Update – July 23, 2010

· Mufflers are optional
· BBC Conventional Head Engines – Deduct 150#
· Clutchless Transmission penalty lowered to 50# (same as our Outlaw 10.5)

One piece front end – Aftermarket front end that is all connected together (both fenders and nose).
Does this mean one piece front ends are allowed, or providing definition to what a one piece front end means.

Whats up with the muffler deal? Phuckin noisy ass cars. :rolleyes:

#13 ·
well, i think this will bring some more (side by side) racing!
wish i would of made up my mind a little later now that the rules are more in my favor.
do to that i don't need a 700 inch to compete in the class now but i decided to go back to the
class with less politics

#16 ·
ok sure i make one post about the rule change and you seem to me the president of it right!
so my car is on jackstands so what
im saving time and money lol!
for something new and return to the class that started me up in heads up racing

#18 ·
and for the politics there in all points of racing but for this class there is more anything you change someone else bitches about till they get what they want right!
And for slacker please keep your opinions to your self till you race in this class then you have opinions about then

#20 ·
I have not provided my opinion about this class in quite some time, but I can tell you this: this is an open forum and if I want to say something I will. Who do you think you are to be telling someone to keep their opinions to themself? How about you bring that slow ass camaro of your to the next NO Et race at Milan and we will settle your dislike for my opinions?

#24 ·
slacker every time there is a post about allmotor you seem to put your 2 cents in it.
a recall a allmotor meeting you attend you had your opinion there and have not yet raced the class.
so make the weight and pull the fogger off and see what your junk will run

#27 ·
Yo sound like another one of those guys that wants to change the rules to fit YOUR car. Build a car for the class, show up and race. WTF!!!!!!!!!!

#30 ·
I dont want to change the rules. I think they are just fine. How is My LOL about chris's jack stand comment trying to change the rules?

I just want to race you now--lets see if we can get a grudge race on at the next heads up race? I'm sure Baxter will allow me to drag that Firechicken down the track for all the fans to see.

#28 ·
right from slackers mouth and post

#29 ·
what does that have to do with anything? just a comment..... i havent seen you out racing the class either so i wouldnt talk about someone else not running because slackers car has been at milanat least once a month all this year

#32 ·
i have nothing for that car,
or any of your cars, your the KING OF NO ET! right ?
DADDY

#36 ·
BUB i have been out twice this year broke both times, i have raced drag radial 1 season and allmotor for 4 years well 3 1/4

#38 ·
BUB i have been out twice this year broke both times, i have raced drag radial 1 season and allmotor for 4 years well 3 1/4
Great, you have clearely done more than me in A/M. I just dont see anything in this thread that I have said that would offend you.

I happen to like the class and would like to see it grow, just dont see how "lets see some racing" and "LOL" got you mad.

#40 ·
sorry for all these post i have made im just depressed and bored that my car is not running and sitting on jackstands right now
and will never be fast as slackers cars ever!
the only thing that will might help if i had a shirt saying slackers my daddy
:D

#43 ·
Dave cars looks good and hope everthing works out for you

#45 ·
WOW!!!!!!!! looks like more of a big block class then it did yesterday.And as far as the cluchless trans rule???who is the class sponsor???oh.....forget it....i remember....just looked at my windshield decal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.