Yellow Bullet Forums banner

amish mafia

23K views 137 replies 75 participants last post by  NMRA P/S 5090 
#1 ·
wow I lived in amish country and this is just funny lol:rolleyes:

#91 ·
i once asked a amish man in ohio if he would trade his daughter for a goat...

the look on his face was priceless. And shes still a good butter churner....

#93 ·
Read on Discovery a while back in fine print this is "actors" re-creating "based on true events".... LMAO.... yea, an effective real life mafia has a TV show... about like the F'n Moonshiners.... don't need to catch you... we have about 30 episodes of you doing it on TV... guilty, case closed.....

#97 ·
^^^ LOL

"Yes, Mr. Repo show producer guy. I truly believe that repo guys operate during the daytime and they ask the owners for the keys to their car all the while hooking up to the tow truck. I further believe that the repo guys are looking for confrontations" :rolleyes::rolleyes:

#102 ·
eye witness account of Amish Drive By Shooting.
clippty clop clippty clop BANG clippty clop Bang bang clipppppty clop cliippppppty clop clop

#105 ·
Guy I know will appear in the background of tomorrow night's episode with the fight club. He told me all about it over the summer while we were at a Phillies game together... So rigged it's ridiculous... The producers brought him in as an extra.

#130 ·
that merlin dude looks full retard to me, personally i dont think levi has much to worry about but we'll see. could that merlin dudes crew be any more phucked up, they look like some off duty carnies..............lol!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.