Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Post your Pro Mod pics....

63K views 201 replies 74 participants last post by  flfalcon 
#1 ·
I'm still at work, but I'm sure you guys can post me some new Wallpaper...:p

#124 ·
WOW! Cool stuff here guys... John, Toyse, Tim et all! I'm lucky if I can find ONE event (two if I'm really lucky!!) a year featuring pro mods, consider yourselves very fortunate!!

Anyway, here's a cool '57 Chev I shot for a client from Fort McMurray, Alberta! Save for Alaska, I'm not sure if there's a more northerly point in the Western hemisphere to campaign a pro mod from!

#180 · (Edited)
The original rendering was done based on Morgan body but I couldn't wait for that body as it wasn't in production so I purchased a Roush body. The chassis was built by Chris Cheek, of Cheek's Performance, Fredericksburg, VA. and it doesn't have a BBC in it. The distributor is in the front! It's an "Other" FordRules:

#140 ·
Here is my Junk, not quite finished yet. I actually need to go up and get some more pics, the floors are now ane as well as the pedals.

Should be racing this coming year if everything goes according to plan. Phil @ Rage Wraps is doing a Rendering for it this month. The blower and hat are actually for sale, look in the YB classifieds. Plans are to "upgrade" to a better hat and blower... maybe.. lol

updated pics

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.