Yellow Bullet Forums banner

RENEGADE RACING ASSOCIATION - MAY 26TH - HIGHLIGHTS

25K views 362 replies 53 participants last post by  Johnboy 
#1 ·
WOW...What a day

75 racers entered in today's race...by far the highest car cound we've ever had.

I will update class winners a little later but I did not want the night to end without saying thank you to everyone...the racers, supporters, fans and of course our sponsors and TRP. Thank you to everyone who pitched in today Skippy, Kelly, Jim, Elaine, Stephanie, Tim, Lisa all the guys who teched cars, I could just keep adding names to the list but a very special thank you goes out to Denny and Ray, they may not have gotten to race today but sure gave it 110%

#228 ·
#249 ·
drumroll please.........

The points accumulated during the first race have been posted, check out the link below...

http://www.renegaderacingassociation.com/2012-points.html

Any questions/concerns please contact Dennis Moore - THANK YOU
Ahhh, how do I lodge a complaint? My 0 points should read like 1001 points minimum, just because I say so.......lol. Doesnt look like I will make my birthday race on June 9th the way things are going also.....Not too promising, unless a miracle happens.

#234 ·
Helping out last year was so fun but its a lot of work,so i know how you feel but theres still nothing like racing in the RRA (unless your cars broken like mine is)

#235 ·
Quit whining and fix that beotch....... LOL sorry "T"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.