Yellow Bullet Forums banner

june 18 th thompson roll call

31K views 539 replies 67 participants last post by  jim loveland 
#1 ·
Ok guys we have 2 weeks until the big day :supz:who's coming it should be a great day for all of us
Tom and Denny and koolrayz has worked hard to do this.
even if your car isn't done come support and.or.give guys a hand if needed

See you all on June 18 th

#292 ·
Thanks to Tom and his wife. I wish i could do more to help run things on race day, But i like racing a little bit better... lol. Thanks to Denny and Jim for running the staging lanes better than they ever been even with 2 more classes and a ton more cars. Paul and Chris... a big THANK YOU. With out you guys we woundn't have a playground.

#368 ·
does this car fit all the other rules though??? look closely...
Shearer fab-8.90 & 10.50 INDEX
BODY/INTERIOR
1. Full-bodied factory street type cars/trucks (domestic and import)
2. Working Headlights and Taillights mandatory, this means headlights NOT foglamps
3. NO DRAGSTERS, ROADSTERS, ALTERDS OR CENTER STEER CARS
4. Must be street appearing/no gutted interiors/carpeted interior even if rear seat is removed (The interior should look clean
and professionally done)
5. Must have interior door panels
6. Racecar lettering on windows only (minor exceptions may apply)
7. Back half or stock REAR suspension permitted
8. Windows, Lexan permitted (Roll down windows optional)
9. Must have stock style front suspension
10. No full round or square tube chassis cars
11. Any size drive tires permitted
ELECTRONICS
12. Bracket Racing Aids: No throttle stops, No Electric shifters or Optical sensors.
13. No delay boxes or other driver aided electronics.
14. The application or use of any device, mechanical or electronic, that permit the driver to ascertain the position of their vehicle in
relation to the starting line is prohibited.
15. Progressive Nitrous controller system permitted
16. No electric or air shifters.
SAFETY
All cars must meet all current IHRA/NHRA SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
Drivers are required to wear the required safety equipment for the ET's that are being run.
RULES COMMITTEE
All cars will be reviewed by a RULES COMMITTEE to ensure they meet the spirit of the class. Fairness is all we are promoting.
THERE WILL BE NO 'GUTTED' RACECARS PERMITTED TO RACE, IF THE CAR DOESN'T FIT THE SPIRIT OF THE RULES IT WILL NOT RACE WITH THE
INDEX CARS.

#306 ·
Whats up with the 61 corvette that ran in the brackets....? The one that wrecked today. Guy is in our car club an I missed this event due to a car show my auto shop teacher put on... But anyhow, anyone got any pics of it?

#310 ·
WRIGHT TOOL SPONSORSHIP NEWS...

Al Matuska was the first person to sign-up for the WRIGHT TOOL progam when it was announced and now Al becomes the first person who gets paid by WRIGHT TOOL for his win on 6/18.

It's not to late to join in on the potential winnings that are out there, WRIGHT TOOL pays winner and runner-up money to all three classes for those who participate in the WRIGHT TOOL program. Sign up information is available on our website, or you can sign up during a Renegade race.

#381 ·
WRIGHT TOOL SPONSORSHIP NEWS...

Al Matuska was the first person to sign-up for the WRIGHT TOOL progam when it was announced and now Al becomes the first person who gets paid by WRIGHT TOOL for his win on 6/18.

It's not to late to join in on the potential winnings that are out there, WRIGHT TOOL pays winner and runner-up money to all three classes for those who participate in the WRIGHT TOOL program. Sign up information is available on our website, or you can sign up during a Renegade race.

I'm pretty sure Charlie is signed up as well! Ray says checks will be in the mail in early July after he get over the NHRA Norwalk weekend!

For the guys in 10.5 and OLS not signed up get your form in at the next race or go to the web site. After the first event you know if your in postion to be in the money rounds, if you don't invest in getting this pay back you've got nobody to blame but yourself!!!

#312 ·
Johnboy,

Thanks for the pictures especially for the people who couldn't make it to the race.

10.50 Racers

Ed Richardson,the Monte Carlo looks good nice to see you out racing and having fun.

Will Carroll,congrats on the runner up 4.6 3V,Turbo and E-85:p:p nice job.Also nice talking to you and Mike Bowen last month.

Dennis Moore,get off of Yellowbullet and get that Camaro running.:p:p

Later Mark.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.