Yellow Bullet Forums banner

june 18 th thompson roll call

31K views 539 replies 67 participants last post by  jim loveland 
#1 ·
Ok guys we have 2 weeks until the big day :supz:who's coming it should be a great day for all of us
Tom and Denny and koolrayz has worked hard to do this.
even if your car isn't done come support and.or.give guys a hand if needed

See you all on June 18 th

#176 ·
I'm here Gerry, ol' bud, and I'll be there Sat. Went to TRP last nite for a driving refresher.

By the way you guys coming without a car see if Tom needs help in the tent or in the lanes. We've got lots to do for the first race. Decals to pass out, shirts to sell, info on sponsor pay outs, get people signed up for the Wright Tool program before first round, collect $50 for the 8.9 points and I'm sure Tom has more to do. Our tech guy has to check cars to be sure they fit the class requirements and on that note we are all the police for the classes. Look over everones cars for any rules issues, especially any bracket aids. NO boxes, stops or stutters, THEY Must be outa there!!!

#180 ·
I have 8 #1 qualifier shirts left. So the first 2 races are covered. #1 qualifer gets a shirt the sizes are going to be what they are. I think most are large and extra large. I'll see what i can do for the remaining races.

#183 ·
I hope they stop being dicks :( I've been off the last 6 weekends so they are telling me tuff shit .now they need me even though I'm scheduled off. My only option would be to have Kevin take car. And be there when I can after 12

#193 ·
Call Dale from DEEZ Performance at 440-254-3132 he has it and he is on your way to the track. He may even deliver it to the track.

#195 ·
to all 8.90 guys wanting to get into the points series . please bring an extra$50 with you all money brought in will be paid back out! plus we have alot of good prizes. tom cowle will be adding money and prizes to the points series as the year goes on. my contribution to the 8.90 champion, will be a real nice renegade 8.90 points series winners jacket or $100 cash which ever you choose. guys chances are good with the small amount of people that are joining that you will win something. we have alot of good prizes. one of the prizes include a gold card! (free entry all next season). the rest of the cash and prizes we will disclose at a later date.

#198 ·
Well got a driveshaft today put it in ran the truck and the trans leaks! Burt Brown to the rescue 8:15 right now putting the trans back in everything goes well will see everyone tomorrow. Big thanks to Burt Brown one of our sponcers for taking care of me.He went the extra mile on helping thanks again.

#206 ·
Leak lol, the broken, whipping drive shaft pulled the 8 JW Ultra Bell bolts and threads right out of the 400th case, 8 Heil Coils later humpty dumpty is back together again! All kidding aside, good luck to all of you Renegade Racers. We are glad the weather is finally holding out so you can get a race in! Best wishes to all and most of all, be safe! Burt from Burt Brown Racing Transmissions :supz:www.burtbrownracingtrans.com

#199 ·
RACERS...

Remember when paying your 50.00 at the gate, tell the ticket lady 'RENEGADE RACING'

Sign-in at the 'RENEGADE RACING' booth and get your goodie bag

ALL racecars need to have a class designation decal [we got'em 2.00]

We tech-in the cars as we see them and in the staging lanes as they are called

COURTESY STAGING

Lets have some fun...

#205 ·
I'm headed up shortly see everyone in a little bit,, the gates are actually suppose to open at 11:00 but if the line on the road starts getting stacked up Sandy will generally open earlyer, who ever wants parking on the asphalt get an early start it will fill up fast.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.