Yellow Bullet Forums banner

june 18 th thompson roll call

31K views 539 replies 67 participants last post by  jim loveland 
#1 ·
Ok guys we have 2 weeks until the big day :supz:who's coming it should be a great day for all of us
Tom and Denny and koolrayz has worked hard to do this.
even if your car isn't done come support and.or.give guys a hand if needed

See you all on June 18 th

#119 ·
sorry to here that denny - well at least you lnow it wasnt me :supz:

and holy shit larry reese :prayer: :supz: :-Showerchevy powered junks are going down ;)

#129 ·
lets not even talk about it anymore. i may have questioned some of his practices on the tech forums, but that was just for reassurance for me. and that was over the winter before the motor was finished. i never blamed anyone but myself , again i designed this bad ass 565 nobody else. i didnt post in this thread for pitty. i just want this d-bag to read it and know he f---ked up! end of story.

#152 ·
Well did some testing tonight broke the driveshaft going thru the traps! hopefully i can get a driveshaft made and hopefully the trans isnt broke. no fluid coming out. Anyone no where i can get a driveshaft built? in the wilioughby or mentor area?

#160 ·
But you see, I am not in need of a drive shaft, nor have I ever broke one...either my 1.35 60' are just that slow or better yet cause its a chevy And is tougher than a Ford. Jim broke it probably going too many hole shots on the Geneva strip...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.