Yellow Bullet Forums banner

june 18 th thompson roll call

31K views 539 replies 67 participants last post by  jim loveland 
#1 ·
Ok guys we have 2 weeks until the big day :supz:who's coming it should be a great day for all of us
Tom and Denny and koolrayz has worked hard to do this.
even if your car isn't done come support and.or.give guys a hand if needed

See you all on June 18 th

#32 ·
WOW when this 10.50 talk started last fall there were going to be alot of people racing, now it looks like alot of talkers agin. i know not everyone is just talken some have problems and may not make it. but i hope alot more people step up to the plate and show up on the 18

#39 ·
I will be there for 10.50 class.

I think there will be more than 16 cars. Quite a few people that I have heard from are racing the class and are not on YB. They have also heard of people getting cars ready for the class so who know how many will show up.

If the weather is good it will be a fun day.

#46 ·
I think there will be more than 16 cars. Quite a few people that I have heard from are racing the class and are not on YB. They have also heard of people getting cars ready for the class so who know how many will show up.

If the weather is good it will be a fun day.

x2, good weather = good times

#56 ·
JLTTFMF's Jim that ones for!!!!

#68 ·
QUARTER EIGHTS DRAG RACING CLUB from PA gave me the following message...

"Tom, our club has set up 6 times this year to visit, and race, at different tracks in the local area. This Saturday, the 18th, will be our first club race and it will be at Thompson. We tried to set it up this way since some of the club members race in the Renegade Racing series. Looking forward to the race and seeing you again."

Thanks guys, we appreciate it

#72 ·
If it's not raining, we'll be at SUPER SUMMIT (Summit Store Akron Location) handing out some flyers. Be sure to check out Paul Suloff's HEMI car, that thing is sweet!!
Well guess who was there? Gerry was out with the Mustang, drove it there!!

Found a couple Drag Radial guys at the show, but other than them and Gerry don't think any others could go 11s.

#73 ·
It Don't sound like the converter is taking a shit, It wouldn't be consistent as it is...Sounds like the converter is way too tight!! It's lugging the motor down & thats why it has high MPH & will probably pull hard way past the 1/4 mile mark!!

What Gear?
What rpm @ Launch?
How far did it drop off in shift points?
What was trap Rpm On all three Passes?

Sounds like the car was repeating, It just needs more converter to operate within it's power Band! a broke converter would be all over the place!! Good Luck...10.60,.60,.61 Leave it alone,Just find 100lbs to take off the car!!LMAO..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.