Yellow Bullet Forums banner

june 18 th thompson roll call

31K views 539 replies 67 participants last post by  jim loveland 
#1 ·
Ok guys we have 2 weeks until the big day :supz:who's coming it should be a great day for all of us
Tom and Denny and koolrayz has worked hard to do this.
even if your car isn't done come support and.or.give guys a hand if needed

See you all on June 18 th

#459 ·
yeppers denny your right :( i give up - looks like its time for me to buy a new camaro :) and sell this piece of shit :peeing

i cant and wont blame engine guy - he fixed the issue first time due to there error ,this one ill take the heat on . shit happens and ill be out when i can .ill get engine out asap and see what else is done.

no matter what ill be there on the 3rd to support you guys -and help whom ever needs it if not ill be drinking beer :):supz::supz::supz:

#462 ·
ray litz, can you please post the points results on the renegade site? i told gary moore that he could view the points standings there. thanks!

points standings for the shearer fab 8.90 class june 18th race

al matuska-12
big charlie -10
paul suloff -6
gerry penn-6
don turner jr-6
gary moore-6
brian chumley-5
larry reese-5
jamal merriweather-5

#463 ·
ray litz, can you please post the points results on the renegade site? i told gary moore that he could view the points standings there. thanks!

points standings for the shearer fab 8.90 class june 18th race

al matuska-12
big charlie -10
paul suloff -6
gerry penn-6
don turner jr-6
gary moore-6
brian chumley-5
larry reese-5
jamal merriweather-5
I made a sub catogory in the results section for the points. Let me know if that works for you?
I gave myself 15 points as a labor charge LOL

#467 ·
Maybe if you showed up like u said you was gonna do and paid the extra $50 to get in it you wouldn't be asking the? And since you can't run 8.90 anyways maybe you should be asking the 10.50 guys how they are doing :supz:

#489 ·
Note to all: Please remember that we are an ALL VOLUNTEER staff who gets zero compensation from the racers or the sponsors, we do this because we love the sport and the great racers we've met. The series was formed to give the street-type racer a home in our area. We more than realize how we run/administer the series is not perfect, however we are learning. We also know our rulebook is not flawless but we are not wanting to write and enforce a massive rulebook that would exclude many potential racers. Granted, we'd love for the cars to sit like Larry Reese's mustang but from NRP's experience thats not happening and we are not wanting to create a no electronics version of SUPER-GAS filled and dominated by tube chassied cars with massive engine setbacks, cheesy sticker headlights, dripping in decals like other index classes.

We appreciate your support and understanding.

#499 ·
Sorry to see that Gerry. Hope you get'er fixed up pretty quick. I believe I'll be ready for the 3rd. No motor damage, just a weak oil pump and some blown header gaskets. New oil pump is on the way after a checkup at the engine shop. I really hope to make it the 3rd. I'll be putting the motor in the 2nd.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.