Yellow Bullet Forums banner

june 18 th thompson roll call

31K views 539 replies 67 participants last post by  jim loveland 
#1 ·
Ok guys we have 2 weeks until the big day :supz:who's coming it should be a great day for all of us
Tom and Denny and koolrayz has worked hard to do this.
even if your car isn't done come support and.or.give guys a hand if needed

See you all on June 18 th

#408 ·
which 3 rules does the vette not apply to? let me know Gerry or COOK E, headlights? not a problem, we also are running on DOT approved street tires!!!!!!
im done with it its over bring the vette and have fun more the marrier :supz: put some head lights on her and call it a day -i really like the vette was never saying i didnt - rules are rules lets move forward ;)

#411 ·
im gunna hafta be your pit bitch don ! my war wagon is not ready yet ! so much going on and just ran outtta time ! how you like them big chiefs ? my 600 incher had the brodix big dukes and and i didnt even lean on it hard and made 1125 na ! and i know you done er right , and sprayin her like you dont like it ! lol i will look you guys up at the next race ! if ya dont mind me hangin out with the clan ! take care .

#416 ·
I agree! Lets not be running folks off and detering people from bringing their cars. I really think more people would attend or bring cars if they weren't so worried about getting hammered by rule infractions. Lets just race, lots bigger things in life to be concerned with....

#432 ·
I wasn't planning on coming out much at all this year. Got a bunch of stuff going on. But I can't stand all the wining. If I can make it on July 3, can we have a meeting after the first qualifier? So if you got a problem you can say it. This computer bitchin is crazy. Say it at the track

#437 ·
I wasn't planning on coming out much at all this year. Got a bunch of stuff going on. But I can't stand all the wining. If I can make it on July 3, can we have a meeting after the first qualifier? So if you got a problem you can say it. This computer bitchin is crazy. Say it at the track
reason I asked if we can have a meeting is we have alot of telephone tough guys. Talk big when no confrontation is around but won't say squat at the moment. I got no problem of sayin how it is.
Quoted for truth.
I am about half way done with my house so I plan on going to the show on the third. It is killing me not being out in the car but I committed to having my nieces wedding at my house and it will always be family first for me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.