Yellow Bullet Forums banner

june 18 th thompson roll call

31K views 539 replies 67 participants last post by  jim loveland 
#1 ·
Ok guys we have 2 weeks until the big day :supz:who's coming it should be a great day for all of us
Tom and Denny and koolrayz has worked hard to do this.
even if your car isn't done come support and.or.give guys a hand if needed

See you all on June 18 th

#4 ·
Remember all those who haven't signed up for the Wright Tool program. You must sign up and pay before the first round June 18 to be eligible for the CASH pay out. This Sponsor pays a $200 to win and $100 RU for each race and each class. Sign up forms will be at the Renegade tent. Payment can be made with check or CC at the event. We'll be busy for the first race so get ahead of the game by contacting Ray via email rayvierheller@yahoo.com to be sure you're registered for the CASH. Complete details on http://www.renegaderacingassociation.com/index.html
(you only will get $200 in tools now since the deadline for the bonus $50 has past) Contact Ray before the race to sign up.

#6 ·
Remember we have some awesome bonuses awaitings...

Skippy Did It Race Cars - GOODY'S
Goodyear's - LAST MAN STANDING
TI Dyno - 10.50 No. 1 Qualifier Cash
Chumley Motorsports - 8.90 No. 1 Qualifier Cash
Burt Brown Racing Transmissions - 8.90 Fast Reacting Challenge
UltraTECH Racecars - Street Lethal Performance OLS No. 1 Qualifier Cash

Plus...
Johnboy Photography - Winner and Runner-up Photos

and more

#7 ·
Goodyear will also be stepping up with the last man standing on Goodyears. Top finisher on Goodyears gets a free pair of rears. There will be certificates for all classes while they last, so it pays to run Eagles this year. Maybe Tom can summarize the other contingency programs.

#8 ·
8.90 CHAMPIONSHIP Sign-ups will be handled by Dennis Moore, he's lined-up some awesome prizes for the 8.90 racers. The cost to enter the 8.90 CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES is $50.00. Check our website out or hit Dennis up for more details.

#14 ·
I'll be there to help Dennis, and support the RRA. my cars not done.

#22 ·
I may stop in for a while to see all you bad ass mo fo's!!! And you to Gerry!!!! LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.